PDA

View Full Version : Some coolsl ideas

curvature
04-24-2014, 09:19 PM
Hello, (NEW FORUMS ACCOUNT WOOT!)
I have been playing this game for a while (level 76 and 70)
and I have to say it is EXTREMELY FUN. While I enjoy this game, I believe there are some improvements. Here is a few ideas

1) Trading platinum: I know many people ask about this I just thought it would be sweet to be able to put a price on platinum or be able to put an item in cs for gold OR platinum.
2) Custom skins: probably not the best idea but maybe some preset full body skins for 50 plat?
3) Special quests that are extremely hard or take about a week to accomplish but reward HIGH amounts of gold or even a bit of platinum(that would be nice)
4)an elixer that costs more than the 5 min. xp gain (for fathom mega maze) but lasts for maybe an hour? So 1 hr of xp gain for 55 plat?
5)QUICK SELL!!!-- instead of having to confirm a sell on junk items why not have a button that automatically sells in one click! Also there will be a full recording on all items sold in case you accidentally erase a rare without seeing it

Those are just a few of my ideas hope you guys enjoy :)
thank you for considering these awesome ideas!

curvature
04-24-2014, 09:59 PM
sorry about the spelling errors

Schnitzel
04-26-2014, 01:27 PM
1) Trading platinum: I know many people ask about this I just thought it would be sweet to be able to put a price on platinum or be able to put an item in cs for gold OR platinum.
2) Custom skins: probably not the best idea but maybe some preset full body skins for 50 plat?
3) Special quests that are extremely hard or take about a week to accomplish but reward HIGH amounts of gold or even a bit of platinum(that would be nice)
4)an elixer that costs more than the 5 min. xp gain (for fathom mega maze) but lasts for maybe an hour? So 1 hr of xp gain for 55 plat?
5)QUICK SELL!!!-- instead of having to confirm a sell on junk items why not have a button that automatically sells in one click! Also there will be a full recording on all items sold in case you accidentally erase a rare without seeing it

1. No. Plat is un tradable for a reason.
2. sure.
3. There are "Elite quests" for lvl76, and AO Mystery set, and Cyber set quests. As for platinum, see Forum Insiders sub forum for plat contests
4. there is a 4x xp only elixer for 30 plat
5. what if you liquidate something valuable by accident? The confirm button was added to make sure you want to liquidate something

curvature
04-26-2014, 02:16 PM
1. No. Plat is un tradable for a reason.
2. sure.
3. There are "Elite quests" for lvl76, and AO Mystery set, and Cyber set quests. As for platinum, see Forum Insiders sub forum for plat contests
4. there is a 4x xp only elixer for 30 plat
5. what if you liquidate something valuable by accident? The confirm button was added to make sure you want to liquidate something

3) I already finished elite quests, I'm talking about major quests that take weeks- a month to accomplish
4) im talking about the 5 min xp gain that people use capping in mega maze
5)I already addressed the incident if you had read the whole thing...