PDA

View Full Version : Sorcerers! We are being Nerf'ed

Hoardseeker
04-24-2014, 10:13 PM
*Alert*! Don't spend your Skill Points in Sub-Clock Skill[2/3] They Nerf your clock drop Damage , I've tested it, If you wanna test ,this is Respec weekend , go and Look into it,[Sub-Skills are Time Bomb and Countdown of Pain]

Kindly,
Hoardy, Your Friend :adoration:

note: I can't post screenshot as I'm far off my home, more details about me in my guild thread :)

Schnitzel
04-24-2014, 10:15 PM
its ok, i still havent unlocked more than 1/2 my skills yet, dunno how the time skill works

but that nerf...i already do tiny damage..i dont wanna die in PvE!!!

Linkincena
04-24-2014, 10:23 PM
Mages are Nerfed already. . N die quickly ..
More nerfs won't make much difference. .

Even our Heal Regen over time is worse than pets..

supersyan
04-25-2014, 12:03 AM
Ethyl> smurf

falmear
04-25-2014, 12:07 AM
I don't really understand what you mean but I did a comparison between 2nd upgrade (Dodge & Death) vs 3rd upgrade (Time Bomb):

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?115947-Time-Shift-Dodge-amp-Death-vs-Time-Bomb

This was a while back so I can tell you based on my numbers, using the Dodge & Death upgrade increases your initial clock drop damage.

Jig
04-25-2014, 01:01 AM
I don't really understand what you mean but I did a comparison between 2nd upgrade (Dodge & Death) vs 3rd upgrade (Time Bomb):

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?115947-Time-Shift-Dodge-amp-Death-vs-Time-Bomb

This was a while back so I can tell you based on my numbers, using the Dodge & Death upgrade increases your initial clock drop damage.

Oh nice, so if Dodge & Death has more dmg, but then Times boas takes it down to 840, what about when both upgrades are on? Wouldn't they do greater dmg then both alone...? Or was this done when there wasn't as many skill points so you where forced which one to choose?

Hoardseeker
04-25-2014, 01:47 AM

Dodge & Death is Sub-Skill 1, I'm talking about Time Bomb & Countdown of Pain, and yes the thread explains it, same applies for countdown of pain, won't increase your damage done, indeed it decreases the Clock drop DMG and applies the Lowered damage to the Countdown

falmear
04-25-2014, 01:52 AM
Oh nice, so if Dodge & Death has more dmg, but then Times boas takes it down to 840, what about when both upgrades are on? Wouldn't they do greater dmg then both alone...? Or was this done when there wasn't as many skill points so you where forced which one to choose?

Time bomb damage happens on explosion. Has no effect on the initial damage when clock is dropped.

Pentavia
04-25-2014, 02:08 AM
Also the passive armor skill on my sorc doesn't increase my armor at all.

Sceazikua
04-25-2014, 02:31 AM
Did you know about this? it doesnt only reduce dodge!

btw if its not what youre talking about, Ive done some tests

damage without any upgrade

damage with dodge and death, no other

damage with dodge and death and time bomb, no other

damage with dodge and death and countdown of death, no other

so, what are you talking about? there hasnt been any changes. time bomb explodes when clock expires though, its stated on the upgrade.

Madnex
04-25-2014, 03:36 AM
How about you read the skill upgrade descriptions before misinforming people? -.-