PDA

View Full Version : Childish act: renaming to MOCK enemies

Joyitta
04-25-2014, 12:03 AM
I would like to point out this recent act alot have been doing recently: Magnum or affiliated players will make new accounts and use my name saying it's me. Please know that my IGN is Joy and only Joy. None of the other names belong to me.

These players will basically mock the names of well known players and try to ruin their reputation. Since they are renaming their main characters and have similar gear as us, people often mistake them for us.

They've already done things like trash talking and claiming that they are me.

If needed, I have screenshots of these characters with proof.

Some examples of these names are:
• igrasjumper (impersonating igrashoper)
• zeuspaulsebi (impersonating zeus and paulsebi)
• joyturkk (impersonating me)
• joyandboss (impersonating me and boss for our high PvE count)
• Joyzin (again, impersonating me)
In the past, I have sent screenshots of similar incidents to support and nothing was done about it. So, since that method of contact is apparently closed off, I have now come to the forums. Should these players not be reprimanded or at the very least, renamed for their mockings? It's quite annoying to get this supposed "flattery" as they are not flattering me in any way. Rather, they are trying to mock us!

Gensin
04-25-2014, 12:09 AM
I like to just ignore the hell out of them, sometimes I just reserved the names Gensinx, Jensin, etc. To avoid people like those.
But, Its still a problem. Like you said they will try to impersonate and use your name to loan from your friends. Sts definitely need to deal with these people.
I heard limsyoker also renamed into limsylohan because of the same case. But for now we can only warn our friends.

Someone in revitalize had the name genzun and when he renamed he forgot to reserve his old name, so i stole it. :) (sorry wagenz)

Joyitta
04-25-2014, 12:12 AM
True i never reply to any messages that are from non friends but still to use my name saying its "joy" that is not cool , i just wanted to make it clear so no one falls into such traps and that i only have one account in AL and that is just "Joy" :)

Xeusx
04-25-2014, 12:12 AM
This is WHY I hate those renamer...
That is the trick of magnum, I really hate them

Zeus
04-25-2014, 12:14 AM
I agree that something should be done about this.

Before, it used to be a case just about pet names. I personally haven't reported any of the pet names, but I know that other players have. However, it seems like support just ignores the issue as they are still allowed to keep the names.

Pets aren't that bad, because there is not much harm that you can do with a pet. However, with player names, as Joy stated, impersonation for ill motives is something that is frequently occurring. Heck, I was in the same game as ZeusPaulsebi and he claimed to be me! It certainly is difficult to differentiate when these players have the same/similar gear as the players that they are impersonating.

Gensin
04-25-2014, 12:14 AM
This is WHY I hate those renamer...
That is the trick of magnum, I really hate them

Omg dont start something zeusblade

Joyitta
04-25-2014, 12:15 AM
Lol i really hate to accuse but i have enough proves and as you see i seldom use forums because pvp drama is already enough in game but i would open threads like this so that no one would be harmed in game.

Schnitzel
04-25-2014, 12:15 AM
im kinda sure impersonating others and trying to ruin other players' reputations is against the Terms of Service

email support

Jig
04-25-2014, 12:46 AM
Seriously sometimes I think yeah Magnum can be annoying possibly in pvp but thats pvp, just kill. But now it comes to this, now it's a little immature don't you think..? Yeah ha ha. Hope they don't continue doing it ^^

Cero
04-25-2014, 01:16 AM
I think you look at the hatred side.
I see them as a FAN. Dont hate the fansclub:)

Joyitta
04-25-2014, 01:17 AM
I got screenshots to prove more :) how they renamed their end game toons after our names my pleasure to post when it will be needed :) but did not bring this thread to flame i just wanted all to know that i do not have any other account.

Joyitta
04-25-2014, 01:19 AM
Yeah? Not when they ask others for gold and saying it is me plus cero you know very well who used my guildmate names i can provide you screenshots hun i never come up with anything on my own if i do not have what it takes to proof my point thx though for calling them my "fans" :)

Emmacheese
04-25-2014, 01:20 AM
This was a good one too .... Predotor instead of Predator he was trying to impersonate him by taking off guild title starting drama in pvp etc, I'm just disgusted that STS do nothing with the reports of this kind of behaviour .... It's deffo harassment and in Joys case it is bullying as they like to taunt her! The lengths people go too, for god sake it's a video game it's suppose to be fun!

Joyitta
04-25-2014, 01:22 AM
I got more :) that is one using the main "predator" ign thx emma you read my mind as always

Xeusx
04-25-2014, 01:23 AM
I suggest STS should make lock up in changing tiitle in pvp

Emmacheese
04-25-2014, 01:24 AM

Stop sticking up for your guildies ... the drama/begging these names cause is not of a "Fan" want me to post more screenshots? Time to go public with this nonsense so STS DO SOMETHING, the fact you even post here makes me think is one of them you? Because this kind of behaviour can NOT be justified, especially the abuse they give Joy on those names.

Joyitta
04-25-2014, 01:27 AM
No need , i guess the people here got the message i will not waste my time pointing at anyone as i said just wanted to make it clear that none of any of these names belong to me thx .

matanofx
04-25-2014, 01:45 AM
Once again, those who have a BAD REPUTATION remind us why they have it and notice how i didnt flame anyone or anything just continuing a comment i made in another thread.

Good job joy on bringing this here i hope STG will finally take action, for it is quite annoying.

Paulsebi
04-25-2014, 02:10 AM
This is one of the reason this guild will always remain a dirty guild..using any possible crap to destroy people reputation..but for god sake..you can try whatever you want..change names..gang etc..u guys still fail all the time... i have my fun farming these kids...the reason we are a "Zeus" for them.. so funny this rogue which name started with blade changed name after owning him lots of time alone yeasterday and sleeping on floor like 15 min...good job to this guild for keeping me enjoying to play pvp! These reasons keeps me being in pvp soo much time and ignorning pve...hide & run as always

Daddyblu
04-25-2014, 02:15 AM
I would like to point out this recent act alot have been doing recently: Magnum or affiliated players will make new accounts and use my name saying it's me. Please know that my IGN is Joy and only Joy. None of the other names belong to me.

These players will basically mock the names of well known players and try to ruin their reputation. Since they are renaming their main characters and have similar gear as us, people often mistake them for us.

They've already done things like trash talking and claiming that they are me.

If needed, I have screenshots of these characters with proof.

Some examples of these names are:
• igrasjumper (impersonating igrashoper)
• zeuspaulsebi (impersonating zeus and paulsebi)
• joyturkk (impersonating me)
• joyandboss (impersonating me and boss for our high PvE count)
• Joyzin (again, impersonating me)
In the past, I have sent screenshots of similar incidents to support and nothing was done about it. So, since that method of contact is apparently closed off, I have now come to the forums. Should these players not be reprimanded or at the very least, renamed for their mockings? It's quite annoying to get this supposed "flattery" as they are not flattering me in any way. Rather, they are trying to mock us!

magnubs :) i saw 1 of them in magnubs

Daddyblu
04-25-2014, 02:19 AM
This was a good one too .... Predotor instead of Predator he was trying to impersonate him by taking off guild title starting drama in pvp etc, I'm just disgusted that STS do nothing with the reports of this kind of behaviour .... It's deffo harassment and in Joys case it is bullying as they like to taunt her! The lengths people go too, for god sake it's a video game it's suppose to be fun!

nice one magnubs , so you cant win in pvp and all you can to is mock at us?

meh

Anarchist
04-25-2014, 02:24 AM
Well this is just too much.
Btw what happened to that "cease the fire" Magnum proposed?

Daddyblu
04-25-2014, 02:27 AM

meh they are all big liars, it was all fake they said they will never block or gang.

better to farm them all no more peace talk.

Joyitta
04-25-2014, 02:39 AM
Thanks mata and miss u by the way ! Hope all is good with you :*

Jig
04-25-2014, 02:41 AM
These things happen in all games actually, nothing new, it will eventually wear of or another rival guild will come. Just the way it works

Instanthumor
04-25-2014, 02:46 AM
I found an "Instantnubor" once... I felt a bit offended.

Joyitta
04-25-2014, 02:52 AM
Lol you are really full of humor tho !

Endkey
04-25-2014, 03:08 AM
naming like this is because some people are wannabes. They just wanna be like you joy ;P, but sadly many of them cant.

Instanthumor
04-25-2014, 03:24 AM
naming like this is because some people are wannabes. They just wanna be like you joy ;P, but sadly many of them cant.

Yes, I agree. To be honest, I want to be just like Joy when I grow up! Maybe I should rename my toons to Joyy and Joyyy...

Gensin
04-25-2014, 03:27 AM
Well theres your poser^ instanthumor.

Instanthumor
04-25-2014, 03:32 AM

That is just a mere proposition, and it will remain a mere proposition unless there is any noticeable follow-though with it.

Endkey
04-25-2014, 03:33 AM
well instant is a person who wont bug anyone...tbh my name "Endkey" resembles Esckey and Ctrlkey. I was their fan at that time and later got to be their friend.

Madnex
04-25-2014, 03:45 AM
I found an "Instantnubor" once... I felt a bit offended.

LOL, someone took the name I was calling you with! Too funny XD.

Endkey
04-25-2014, 04:04 AM
idk why i read that instantboner LOL

matanofx
04-25-2014, 04:37 AM

Lol i think i know why

Chronexia
04-25-2014, 04:40 AM

Joy already said that they are trashtalkers.

Sent from my GT-S7562

Endkey
04-25-2014, 04:41 AM
more of hooligans than fans imo

Instanthumor
04-25-2014, 04:42 AM
Well theres your poser^ instanthumor.

That was sarcasm...

Lol... Wow... That should be your new ign! It fits you fine.

AnasAngel
04-25-2014, 04:51 AM
I think this a very childish way to behave as well, especially if all your trying to do is mislead others into thinking that the person ur imitating is the trouble maker, , if u can't be proud of using ur own name and displaying ur guild name n pvp u shouldn't be there

Endkey
04-25-2014, 04:53 AM
I think this a very childish way to behave as well, especially if all your trying to do is mislead others into thinking that the person ur imitating is the trouble maker, , if u can't be proud of using ur own name and displaying ur guild name n pvp u shouldn't be there

IKR...u make ur own identity. Copying others just dsnt do the thing.

Endkey
04-25-2014, 04:54 AM
That was sarcasm...

Lol... Wow... That should be your new ign! It fits you fine.

Lololol u bet!

Cero
04-25-2014, 05:02 AM

Stop sticking up for your guildies ... the drama/begging these names cause is not of a "Fan" want me to post more screenshots? Time to go public with this nonsense so STS DO SOMETHING, the fact you even post here makes me think is one of them you? Because this kind of behaviour can NOT be justified, especially the abuse they give Joy on those names.

"The fact you even post here makes me think is one of them you?"

Now im trying not to take sides here for im aware what my guildmates are doing.

Lol, no!!!! I dont have the time to waste a toon for a those names. Dont make hatred blind you.

And.... if you guys have evidence of magnum members posing to ruin your "identity" why not judt send it to sts?

Endkey
04-25-2014, 05:06 AM

Lol, no!!!! I dont have the time to waste a toon for a those names. Dont make hatred blind you.

And.... if you guys have evidence of magnum members posing to ruin your "identity" why not judt send it to sts?

what do u want STS to do? Ban them? rename em? Like they cant rename again..

Emmacheese
04-25-2014, 05:21 AM

Ok so you are aware of what your guild mates are doing and you are not taking sides. This says it all to me, You obviously don't care what is right or wrong and you turn a blind eye rather than punish the people doing it, This is why Magnum has such a bad name, it just takes a few bad apples to ruin it for you guys, Don't make Love blind you. (See what I did there)

Secondly if you read you will see that reports have been made to STG as we have a lot of "evidence" let's see if anything is done hopefully with this thread they take more notice.

If you are here to support your guild mates that do this then in my eyes you are just as bad! Magnum Bullies at their finest! But please continue because you are just showing to everyone what you guys are, we have been trying to show other guilds this for months! But your doing it yourself now :-)

dantus
04-25-2014, 05:32 AM
Because of the negative behavior of these players impersonating other players, I think slander is a more accurate description than "fanclub". I'm just waiting for the first" predator Scammed me" thread to pop up.

Roberto077
04-25-2014, 05:40 AM
My IGN is something people don't care about. Seriously, who would pick Terrain?

Xenobiotic
04-25-2014, 06:18 AM
My IGN is something people don't care about. Seriously, who would pick Terrain?

Now I will :p jk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daddyblu
04-25-2014, 06:24 AM

are you aware that bladecry new ing is a combination of paul and zeus ing.

Roberto077
04-25-2014, 06:49 AM
Now I will :p jk

Feel free #raiseawareness

Cero
04-25-2014, 07:15 AM

Ok so you are aware of what your guild mates are doing and you are not taking sides. This says it all to me, You obviously don't care what is right or wrong and you turn a blind eye rather than punish the people doing it, This is why Magnum has such a bad name, it just takes a few bad apples to ruin it for you guys, Don't make Love blind you. (See what I did there)

Secondly if you read you will see that reports have been made to STG as we have a lot of "evidence" let's see if anything is done hopefully with this thread they take more notice.

If you are here to support your guild mates that do this then in my eyes you are just as bad! Magnum Bullies at their finest! But please continue because you are just showing to everyone what you guys are, we have been trying to show other guilds this for months! But your doing it yourself now :-)

Yes, i dont care whatever they do. If they did something bad, sts is always there. If you already reportrd them then so be it.
The blind thing you said does not concern me. Lol

And yes i support my guild for pvp and pvp issues only(or mybe some other things) but not for this name issue. I didnt play AL to rename an alt and become a poser.

Lastly, making a thread and aim it to magnum doesnt make you(oreveryone) better.
It just show how bitter you are.

keikali
04-25-2014, 07:24 AM
If it means anything...I have a crate opener named Parfsmells :D

Xenobiotic
04-25-2014, 07:34 AM

Omnisorc's pet says Parfsucks lol.

Joyitta
04-25-2014, 07:40 AM
Let me make it even easier ,I will not waste my time replying to each and every one here whoever is "offended" , don't tell me the i have this and that using also names, when it comes to makin such names sending messages to scam and asking for gold from randoms pretending it is me that is not cool , and i don't have to explain more as i said i made this thread so no one in game thinks oh this is joy i will " help " her or whatever... Also to cero i do not even need to point it out it is super clear the latest 4 players in your guild that renamed to use the main ign of( predator, zeus, paulsebi, igrashoper) not like they been hiding . Oh and by the way another toon named "twentyjoy" lol... Well i just said what i had to say i will report these name agian with chat ss :) thx all .

Joyitta
04-25-2014, 07:41 AM
Lol gimme some of your humor please mrpro haha

Emmacheese
04-25-2014, 07:45 AM

This ^^ bahah

Yes, i dont care whatever they do. If they did something bad, sts is always there. If you already reportrd them then so be it.
The blind thing you said does not concern me. Lol

And yes i support my guild for pvp and pvp issues only(or mybe some other things) but not for this name issue. I didnt play AL to rename an alt and become a poser.

Lastly, making a thread and aim it to magnum doesnt make you(oreveryone) better.
It just show how bitter you are.

Doesn't make us bitter luv it makes us (insert swear word) off, why should these Magnum members be able to pose as their rival guild players and scam/cause drama etc ... And aiming it at magnum? I have posted the guild list they are infact in magnum I have many more too, So it is solid proof. Please I think you shouldn't post as it's not going anywhere and your posts don't really make sense.

your flogging a dead horse as they say.

Waheedski
04-25-2014, 09:12 AM
If the alleged people are slandering, then you may have a legal case, just keep the evidence, for example if they try to scam by imitating you and make it look like it was you. If they say or do anything against the TOS then keep that as evidence.

If what they shout and say breaks the TOS then defo STS need to wake up and do something. A company for legal reasons needs to uphold it's Terms of Service.

I haven't done MP games before but I have been involved in the world of virtual 3D open simulator platforms and I have seen people take others to court and sue.

Very very immature and childish, looks like adolescent kids in action.

What these alleged immature perpetrators are forgetting that even if it is a game or an online 3D environment , REAL LAWS APPLY!

I am not a lawyer, if you're going to go through the legal route seek advice first from good experienced lawyers.

Jig
04-25-2014, 09:34 AM
If the alleged people are slandering, then you may have a legal case, just keep the evidence, for example if they try to scam by imitating you and make it look like it was you. If they say or do anything against the TOS then keep that as evidence.

If what they shout and say breaks the TOS then defo STS need to wake up and do something. A company for legal reasons needs to uphold it's Terms of Service.

I haven't done MP games before but I have been involved in the world of virtual 3D open simulator platforms and I have seen people take others to court and sue.

Very very immature and childish, looks like adolescent kids in action.

What these alleged immature perpetrators are forgetting that even if it is a game or an online 3D environment , REAL LAWS APPLY!

I am not a lawyer, if you're going to go through the legal route seek advice first from good experienced lawyers.

dis shiz niz is gettin sarious err neoo

everyone be happy :( point n laugh n just think ha narbs then carry on :)

scarysmerf
04-25-2014, 09:58 AM
I found a new one in windmoore guild castle named zeusssse not verry clever but maybe copying Zeus.

Zeus
04-25-2014, 10:21 AM

Haha, but this is fine! It's not like you or Omnisorc is impersonating.

The thing is, Magnum's players ARE! The only way I could prove I was not ZeusPaulsebi was by farming him in PvP as he had pretty much the same gear as me, down to the Samael and Mythic daggers.

Zeus
04-25-2014, 10:22 AM
I found a new one in windmoore guild castle named zeusssse not verry clever but maybe copying Zeus.

I don't think that's a case of copying, but perhaps more like somebody wanted the name Zeus and that's the best they could come with.

I'm fine with my name being copied, but I am not fine with it being impersonated. Zeus is an unoriginal name and quite a popular one, it is understandable if players have a similar name to mine. However, impersonating? That draws the line, IMO.

Gensin
04-25-2014, 10:26 AM
The name zeus is a fair name to be copied. Who dont want to name there toons into a icon. Some people will make there toon name into like something heroic, something powerful. Many people will gurantee to make there toon names into xzeusx, mrzeus, godzeus etc. So its not a gurantee that those people are impersonating zeus..

Gensin
04-25-2014, 10:27 AM
I don't think that's a case of copying, but perhaps more like somebody wanted the name Zeus and that's the best they could come with.

I'm fine with my name being copied, but I am not fine with it being impersonated. Zeus is an unoriginal name and quite a popular one, it is understandable if players have a similar name to mine. However, impersonating? That draws the line, IMO.

Just like Zeus said. Exactly.

Joyitta
04-25-2014, 11:27 AM
Just like Zeus said. Exactly.

Yup it is but i don't think anyone would rename to "zeuspaulsebi" like seriously lol ....that was not a random either it was from an end game player and in the guild we clearly have lots of fans there

Anarchist
04-25-2014, 12:26 PM
Yup it is but i don't think anyone would rename to "zeuspaulsebi" like seriously lol ....that was not a random either it was from an end game player and in the guild we clearly have lots of fans there

Plus the name sounds weird. :S

Robhawk
04-25-2014, 12:31 PM
What makes me sad is the fact, that nice guys like Cero joined that guild... cantt believe that - its a shame!

Volt
04-25-2014, 12:35 PM
Sorry just had to..

Zeus
04-25-2014, 12:35 PM
What makes me sad is the fact, that nice guys like Cero joined that guild... cantt believe that - its a shame!

There are good guys in that guild and I give them the respect they deserve. It's just that the few bad guys that are in the guild give them a bad name. However, that's an issue with every guild.

I have friends in there and I give them the respect that they deserve.

Xbadboyx
04-25-2014, 12:38 PM
Don't be surprised when these "fans" scams ppl and ruin your reputation after impersonating u.

Xbadboyx
04-25-2014, 12:40 PM
Sorry just had to..

Omg LOL!

Remiem
04-25-2014, 12:46 PM
Impersonating another player IS against the ToS and can result in appropriate action taken by support. Please report these players with, if you can, screenshots of the act of impersonation. Same goes for ruining the gameplay experience for another user. It helps us the most if you can provide proof of what these players are doing so we can properly investigate. Closing this thread.