PDA

View Full Version : Old school / classic pvp?

ChillyPepper
04-25-2014, 02:19 AM
Hey all! Im chillypepper, i've played this game since 16lvl cap. When pvp came out at 21lvl cap... i kinda stopped right there :D now im playing at 24LvL, well anyway when the pvp came out it was amazing, pvp without pets, mage guns, rogue bows or warrior shields... it was awesome in one word... now i tought wouldn't it be cool to have classic pvp mode like that? I think that some old players would agree with me, and some won't but this is just my tought... im not plat user so that's propably another reason for this thing :D .

p.s. if you cant say anything nice... dont say nothing at all :)

Mucsi
04-25-2014, 05:53 AM
I'm agree :D :D Lots of love: Mucs

keuiks
04-25-2014, 06:09 AM
Just right

Sent from my GT-P6200 using Tapatalk 2

Joncheese
04-25-2014, 07:04 AM
I agree, they need to add more options. +1

Toxicatom
05-03-2014, 02:05 PM
I agree with you. Sts should also add an join system like making an own room and private. And maybe add some options like denie arcane pets in low lvl pvp. But this would cause many problems

ChillyPepper
05-05-2014, 09:55 AM
thx for positive comments :D keep it up! :D

-no
05-05-2014, 01:55 PM
How about a random nuclear explosion killing all players on the field.

Bangbam
05-05-2014, 04:41 PM
Chilllllyyyyy

Roberto077
05-05-2014, 10:29 PM
Ah yes, the time when every charged auto attack stunned... Good times, good times indeed

ChillyPepper
05-06-2014, 01:26 AM
lol roberto :D i was noob those times... didnt know such thing as stun lock :c :D

ChillyPepper
05-06-2014, 01:28 AM
nuclear?... sounds fun!... *everyone leaves game* :D

Socrates
05-06-2014, 03:54 AM
I totally agree with you yeah I would love to see that on PvP again!

GoodSyntax
05-06-2014, 11:48 AM
That was the time when I enjoyed PvP the most!

Even shortly after pet releases, back before Mythic (let alone Arcane) was even an item category.

All the Pro Rogues were styling Agile Lifethief, Agile Ranger + Malison, Warriors were using Mighty Jug gear + Ribbit. People actually worked together against the other team, and there were no Primary/Secondary stats. You balanced your build by spreading attribute points to suit your play style. Great times indeed!

Now, it's 3 Maulers with Sam....Game over. Or, 2 Arcane Rings...find new map. And, let's not even get into spot blocking, free flags, guild alliances/wars, etc.

Bring back some old-school PvP!

Ishtmeet
05-07-2014, 02:15 PM

Even shortly after pet releases, back before Mythic (let alone Arcane) was even an item category.

All the Pro Rogues were styling Agile Lifethief, Agile Ranger + Malison, Warriors were using Mighty Jug gear + Ribbit. People actually worked together against the other team, and there were no Primary/Secondary stats. You balanced your build by spreading attribute points to suit your play style. Great times indeed!

Now, it's 3 Maulers with Sam....Game over. Or, 2 Arcane Rings...find new map. And, let's not even get into spot blocking, free flags, guild alliances/wars, etc.

That would be fun!

ChillyPepper
07-03-2014, 06:27 PM

those times.... i remember being yet new rogue with agile lifethief.... oh and how i got malison..... so happy :') time when people didnt talk much trash. People were nicer than because everyone was equal! now those big plat spenders ( not all of them ) act like they are the best and stuff... *facepalm* *headbang*

Saribeau
07-10-2014, 10:30 AM
pls sts. pls. add new pvp modes

nelson131
07-13-2014, 06:21 PM

ah....good ol times...... sometimes the best way foward is the way back

exwall
07-13-2014, 08:58 PM
i agree with you. Sts should also add an join system like making an own room and private. And maybe add some options like denie arcane pets in low lvl pvp. But this would cause many problems

lmao....i guess you are a dummy user and want to be list in lb.....hahahhaha if sts allowed to create player a private room...so many dummy user in pvp will spread in arcane hahaha.....before you suggest pls. Think before you post..hahah

ChillyPepper
07-14-2014, 02:45 AM
lmao....i guess you are a dummy user and want to be list in lb.....hahahhaha if sts allowed to create player a private room...so many dummy user in pvp will spread in arcane hahaha.....before you suggest pls. Think before you post..hahah
@.@ i didnt think about that either...

nelson131
07-16-2014, 02:24 PM
lol@LB

Saribeau
07-16-2014, 02:34 PM

who gives a damn about lb. does it bother u that ppl farm themselves? not me. if they wanna waste their time and ruin their own fun let them