PDA

View Full Version : PvP Parties

Endkey
04-25-2014, 03:57 AM
Hi guys

A thought popped into my mind while I was in class. Why not have an option to decide which type of party you want to have. PvE or PvP.

The difference will be that in PvE as usual, we will have 4 people in the party and they will be allowed to roam throughout the map of Arlor as they are doing now.

PvP party will not have 4 but 5 people in the party. This will somewhat stop blocking and will decrease drama on forums xD. However people in the PvP party wont be allowed to roam through PvE maps as only 4 people are allowed in one map. When you try to access PvE maps from PvP party, it will give the same result as what you get when you are less than lvl 40 and you try to access elites lol.

Random PvP rooms will still be present as not all people have friends who like PvP much. So it wont change the PvP situation for them.

I know that some people will abuse this power by adding to many tanks or something like this. Just wanna say on that matter that this happens now too. By this PvP party we can get more chance to beat them up.

This is just a thought and not a full proof idea. All kinds of feedbacks are welcome. Please do not flame this thread. As said before its just a thought and it can surely be made better in many ways :)

AnasAngel
04-25-2014, 04:35 AM
This sound like a good thought process and like u said , not fool proof but might work to an extent, thx

Theillist1
04-25-2014, 03:56 PM
I think one of two things should happen.... add factions to pvp (Red Faction/Blue Faction). You must choose a permant color per character. Or disable crosstalk in pvp between teams and remove other teams names and add a health meter instead.

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

Serancha
04-25-2014, 05:44 PM
So....a farmer can party with all his dummies and secure a room in no time flat? Afraid I don't see how this would work.

Endkey
04-28-2014, 04:28 AM
So....a farmer can party with all his dummies and secure a room in no time flat? Afraid I don't see how this would work.

Well one party will have 5 people only so you cannot fill all the spots like that...and tbh...farming is happening now...STS isnt doing anything to stop it so i believe it wont matter in this case either..

Theillist1
04-28-2014, 11:54 AM
Actually they are... they took up one of my suggestions and implementing it in an upcoming patch. You will have to control both flags to capture enemy flag =]

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

AnasAngel
04-29-2014, 01:44 AM
If this update is what u expected based on ur idea it was a pretty lame way for sts to even implement and does nothing to stop spot blocking or resolve any issues n pvp, all it does is make it impossible for a random to flag, , because unless u have a guild behind u, or a ton of friends willing to help u flag, or a crap load of cooperation from both sides ,*impossible to get* , urr ******

Endkey
04-29-2014, 02:04 AM
If this update is what u expected based on ur idea it was a pretty lame way for sts to even implement and does nothing to stop spot blocking or resolve any issues n pvp, all it does is make it impossible for a random to flag, , because unless u have a guild behind u, or a ton of friends willing to help u flag, or a crap load of cooperation from both sides ,*impossible to get* , urr ******

aww it really is hard now to flag...but now we have reasons to kill flaggers...but really hard to flag..even ending clashes will have to end by killing lol