PDA

View Full Version : Tindrin...hmmmmm...

tootallll
04-25-2014, 05:09 AM
Of the 50 friends of mine online right now not one is doing Elite Tindrin, I wonder why? Could it be a nerfed drop rate?

Xeusx
04-25-2014, 05:10 AM
Because all ppls already have that ap.

tootallll
04-25-2014, 05:14 AM
Hmmmmm... Don't think so...

Aliliam
04-25-2014, 06:22 AM
grand lock crate hunting is more profitable...luck elixers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wutzgood
04-25-2014, 09:26 AM
grand lock crate hunting is more profitable...luck elixers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the best answer.

Rare
04-25-2014, 09:52 AM
Probably because they can't find groups to run with.

tootallll
04-25-2014, 12:47 PM
Well any awesome players want to elite farm with awesome mage hit me up! ...ign: tooootall ;)

Zanpakuto
04-25-2014, 05:42 PM
hehe, you only get 1 at most 2 rerolls on the new elite maps and most of the time it's just a coper chest rerolled to a silver and so on. Many epic and green drops which would not only run you poor and dry, but clean out of luck lix on top of your pot consumption. There's also no daily quest and teeth take forever to gather up. You need to be either rich or have a good guild/friends to farm it. Many pinks aren't worth that much and are difficult to sell as well. Essentially it's next to impossible to run with a PUG as many will quit mid run when somethings not going their way.

Why farm elite when you can use luck lix run braken/kraken for locked. Loot one and you gain a couple thousand gold, loot 2 and you're rolling in the dough. Loot 3 - 5+ in 30minutes and you're looking at a cool 20-40k in the span of 30minutes. Repeat for a few hours and you can earn upwards of 1m+ within a week. I've always said, running elites has to be more enticing for the majority of the community to do it, otherwise it's only going to left to guilds that specialize in doing it like farmers inc / elite runners.

People who have the best gear, best pets, typically don't farm and got where they are by opening crates. There's always the exception of a few but it's less than 1%. These extremely wealthy won't waste their time doing elites but rather PVP and chat as crates has more gold potential than hours unend worth of hard work. So really you're left with only a small percentage of the population who farm it regularly and I suggest you hook up with them :)

Kakashis
04-26-2014, 01:58 AM
I must admit, new elites are long, tedious, and plat burning this season. Very easy to not break even and enter into the negatives should you loot nothing. There were a few days where all hope was lost. The key is just to have fun

Waheedski
04-26-2014, 04:12 AM
I and my fellow guildies are farming and selling lockeds to get better gear to do pure elites and farm better loot. but I'm being put off by reading throughout forums that it's so cost intensive and many times you'll having nothing to sure for it :/ sorry to sound very negative.

Doing elites with pugs generally turns out messy, I do normal Tindirin with pugs and that sometimes gets very messy cos my goal is to get to Hatchling and knock out one of its teeth a.s.a.p but some pugs just wanna fight every critter on map while wearing lepre, that weakens them even further and takes forever to get to the soon toothless hatchling *sigh*