View Full Version : random bullying

scarysmerf
04-25-2014, 12:37 PM
So i log in as my rogue and some mage not sure if i can say his name so i wont say yet. He told everyone in windmoore to report me as a hacker. I dont do those things and never will i ignored him and reported him for inopropate behavior. Not sure if it will help what do i do im a nice guy and never do bad.i only help my guild mates and new friends i dont know why jerks keep targeting me.any advice and thanks for your time and have a nice day.

Roberto077
04-25-2014, 01:01 PM
Send an email to support@spacetimestudios.com and they should solve your issue. You can say the player's name in the email but not on the forums.

btw, my friend who plays League of Legends with me had the exact same name as you (scarysmerf) on his smurf xD just a little coincidence :)

scarysmerf
04-25-2014, 03:04 PM
Thanks for the link i sent a email to them hope they help im just tired of bullys this spoused to be a fun game and bullys are even here in the game.but thanks have a nice day.:)

Schnitzel
04-25-2014, 04:39 PM
cyber bullies...just mute them. STS has access to chat logs, and other account related stuff.

They can look through that stuff for evidence

scarysmerf
04-25-2014, 04:54 PM
Thx and yes i did mute him but its easy to just make a new char or change names he will bully some other players but i hope he dosnt. No one needs to be picked on lets just have fun and enjoy this awsome game.

Zylx
04-26-2014, 12:29 AM
cyber bullies...just mute them. STS has access to chat logs, and other account related stuff.

They can look through that stuff for evidence

Though it does help support by providing your own screenshots. It can take time to dig through chat logs to find proof. You'll get a quicker response if you provide your own proof.

Tendirin
04-27-2014, 07:52 AM
He can waste time and report you They wont Ban you with no evidence of hacking.

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk,Ign Athellica

yusuf bantur
04-27-2014, 09:57 AM
dear all and sts. how to report the conversation other than English. for example, Indonesian and Indonesian in itself partly using non-standard language, slang, abbreviated language etc or even use local languages ​​in Indonesia such as Java language. if sts have to translate or find someone who understands or how?. yeah it is true most people use English. but if chat with fellow countries, I think more comfortable talking with national language.

Sent from my Lenovo A390_ROW using Tapatalk

Schnitzel
04-27-2014, 11:55 AM
dear all and sts. how to report the conversation other than English. for example, Indonesian and Indonesian in itself partly using non-standard language, slang, abbreviated language etc or even use local languages ​​in Indonesia such as Java language. if sts have to translate or find someone who understands or how?. yeah it is true most people use English. but if chat with fellow countries, I think more comfortable talking with national language.

email support@spacetimestudios.com
provide screenshots and a translation website link.

yusuf bantur
04-27-2014, 12:54 PM

if the conversation in pictures how to translate it, whereas if I translate it certainly can not be trusted. sorry, but I really do not understand how and sorry if troublesome. I've reported via email player who ever tried to cheat me with real money I just explained that in my conversation with him there is evidence of Indonesian language, instead of the standard language more inclined slang. I can not screenshot that time. and idly curious and recently I sent friendship through another char, but the char he is still there. when there is a statement that tried to exchange real money account can be closed. it happened more than a month ago. I actually do not have a case right now. but char my friend my old guild master, hacked and many guild members are kicked. I have not talked to him and doubt if he has proof screenshots. certainly he knows the culprit through a private chat message, he said. I already recommend for this report, but through a friend that her friend too.

yusuf bantur
04-27-2014, 01:05 PM

if the conversation in pictures how to translate it, whereas if I translate it certainly can not be trusted. sorry, but I really do not understand how and sorry if troublesome. I've reported via email player who ever tried to cheat me with real money I just explained that in my conversation with him there is evidence of Indonesian language, instead of the standard language more inclined slang. I can not screenshot that time. and idly curious and recently I sent friendship through another char, but the char he is still there. when there is a statement that tried to exchange real money account can be closed. it happened more than a month ago. I actually do not have a case right now. but char my friend my old guild master, hacked and many guild members are kicked. I have not talked to him and doubt if he has proof screenshots. certainly he knows the culprit through a private chat message, he said. I already recommend for this report, but through a friend that her friend too.

I've written so much, but just a way to understand. I could write a manual on google translation translation and then send the link. only if it is not the standard language would be difficult I think. stupid me ahahaha

Daddyblu
04-28-2014, 02:18 AM
Please place them on Ignore list!

chitgoks
04-29-2014, 09:47 AM
when we type /report it should also send a message/notification to the person being reported so theyd shut the hell up

and believe you when you tell them you reported them

scarysmerf
04-29-2014, 10:14 AM
Thank you everyone i did /report and ive been good since.

hakoom7
05-01-2014, 12:00 AM
So i log in as my rogue and some mage not sure if i can say his name so i wont say yet. He told everyone in windmoore to report me as a hacker. I dont do those things and never will i ignored him and reported him for inopropate behavior. Not sure if it will help what do i do im a nice guy and never do bad.i only help my guild mates and new friends i dont know why jerks keep targeting me.any advice and thanks for your time and have a nice day.

Even if 100 person reported you, support wont do any action before they see a good proof to do so, so you only worry about your reputation inside the game cause like they say liers start talking and stupid people start believing, meh who cares anyway if your a good person people will know so do nothing and be who you are

Arpluvial
05-01-2014, 12:50 AM
Report the situation to the support team at support@spacetimestudios.com - they will be able to assist you further with any issues like this. Outside of that, I recommend using the in-game tools to block/ignore people. :)

scarysmerf
05-01-2014, 10:44 AM
Thanks i did all of the above reported and ignored him and thanks for the reply. Have a nice day.

Bunny♥
05-01-2014, 03:05 PM

been there, I got bunch of people on my ignore lists either yet its not helping it to stop. Some crazy players do dummy accounts to pm me and spam my inbox with negative things both in game and in personal life. STS should probably put time about this cases too as in my case its really annoying and sometimes put ones reputation down. Just saying since I tried to report yet nothing happened.

Ihateppl
05-01-2014, 03:11 PM
this is random :3 86625