PDA

View Full Version : A question

Dinamit
04-25-2014, 02:47 PM
Hi guys...can anybody please explain which is the best farming class? I've heard it is mage, but why? I mean rogue has more dmg and kills faster lol...and wars? Where are they? A pros and cons list would be great

Chronexia
04-25-2014, 06:13 PM
I would recommend mage. Mages do not run out of mana that easily and considering their stats, they could have high damages as rogues. They also have powerful skills for range which could kill mobs easily.

Sent from my GT-S7562

Tendirin
04-25-2014, 08:21 PM
choose rogue

Hoardseeker
04-25-2014, 08:43 PM
Lol guys can you check those sticky?

Look here for pros and coins:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?141370-Guide-Choosing-Your-Class

herculeans
04-26-2014, 05:37 AM
hoard the guild doesnt help i think so i see mage pvp is low its not true

Hoardseeker
04-26-2014, 08:35 AM
hoard the guild doesnt help i think so i see mage pvp is low its not true
Its compared with all Three

Top 1 Rogue , 2 Warrior , 3 Sorc

I can't rate all in a same , Only the Percent of People's use of the Classes, I Make it all Balanced

herculeans
04-26-2014, 09:06 AM
think u shold not blindly tell mages are not good for pvp they are but u should see and compare the stats of full arcane mage rouge and warrior

CrazyTank
04-26-2014, 12:19 PM
Hoardy i want to say something. The PvE chances for rogues are really high. As you can see a lot of rogues solo elites. Next is socerror and least is warrior coz of low damage. I m not talking about easy elites

Hoardseeker
04-26-2014, 11:17 PM
Hoardy i want to say something. The PvE chances for rogues are really high. As you can see a lot of rogues solo elites. Next is socerror and least is warrior coz of low damage. I m not talking about easy elites
in a party , there are 2mages 1rouge and 1warrior for Medium Elites , for Hard 2warr 1sorc and 1rogue..... Well, 2Rogues aren't used mostly only in PvP rogue's population is High

Zylx
04-26-2014, 11:21 PM
Mages have excellent AoE attacks that can attack large mobs at once. I solo'd WT4 with my mage from lvl 9-36, and it was really easy (i burned a lot of pots, but it was still easy). Mages are the best at crowd control and getting through the mobs quickly.

Rogues are best at bosses. Their attacks are more centered on one enemy at a time. So for farming, it's best to have at least one rogue in the party to easily take out the boss. Their crit chance and high damage validate this statement.

Warriors are absolutely not the best for repeated runs in PvE. They have the lowest damage of the three classes. Their main purpose is to aggravate the mobs and draw their attention from the rogues and mages because of their high armor and health. Though they are terrible for soloing hard maps, they are essential to every elite party.

So it really depends on your play style, but i highly recommend rogues or mages for quick runs.

CrazyTank
04-26-2014, 11:31 PM
But once you learn how to run maps, warrior isn't much necessary** According to my conclusion
PvE - Mages>Rogues>Warrior
PvP - Rogues >warrior ≥ mages

Hoardseeker
04-27-2014, 12:45 AM
PvE- Mages>Warrior>Rogue
PvP- Agreed that's what I've written

Remember PvP and PvE status must be Balanced

Or let's have a Voting thread?

Hoardseeker
04-27-2014, 02:21 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?150874-Poll-Vote-your-Hero!&goto=newpost

Prahasit Prahi
04-27-2014, 08:23 AM
Your question is about why mage is better for PVE?

Right I've some small explanation

Firstly mage is famous for it's AOE(Area of effect)
all the skills mage have are completely aoe and can hit multiple targets at a time but you one hit die sometime during elite bosses...you can have shield for this.
and the heal that mage does completely heals and it's very useful for others.

and as you said,yes Rogue has higher damage but can one hit at a time only that's the reason why it's mostly useful for PVP

this might help you.

~Prahi