PDA

View Full Version : New trading System??

MrWeasley
04-25-2014, 03:21 PM
In my opinion there needs to be some changes in this trading system used in this game...Ages ago i used to play Runescape..Yes i know. But i have to admit they had an amazing trading system they used..For example

*Trade unlimited amount of same items
*When item placed in trading window it showed the amount the item was worth or close to it(Which will STOP OP items in AL
*Able to pull items such as rare eggs( yes runescape also had rare eggs) as notes from stash that way you don't accidentally open it( which alot of people seem to also do in this game)

" These are just some positives of their trading system"

I am not saying to make it just like another game i just think it would be a good idea to make it to where it doesn't take 20 minutes to trade 100+ locks to someone.

* As you see in the photo below i posted i think it would be awesome for them to make it to where if you want to sell large amounts of locks or other items then put them into bulk to where you can sell more than 4 items per trade.

*If you continue to open locks the number located to the top right of "Locked grand crate" continues to go down.

* if done this way it will also save a large amount of inventory space

* instead of taking up..for example..183 inventory slots for locks it would only take up "one"

*So when you go to trade and that person wants 84 locks you just click add amount then hit 84 and it will go into trade window exactly like the picture shown below.

These are just a few ideas i think that would greatly improve the trading system in this game.

Doomreaper
04-25-2014, 03:26 PM
Time to bring out the calculators

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tankk
04-25-2014, 03:51 PM
I get #1 and #2 but #3 is who cares lol

MrWeasley
04-25-2014, 04:06 PM
Time to bring out the calculators

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
that is why i posted about "
When item placed in trading window it showed the amount the item was worth or close to it(Which will STOP OP items in AL" Which will also help to slow down or stop the inflation of gold in this game

Anarchist
04-25-2014, 04:49 PM
I get where you are going and i think this a great idea probably the best i saw this week.

Though i disagree with this point.

* instead of taking up..for example..183 inventory slots for locks it would only take up "one"

What i am interested in is not occupying less inventory slots but i would like all the locked crates or any multiple item i have to be grouped in one spot just like in the pic you edited maybe with a cap of 100/200.

Samhayne
04-25-2014, 05:06 PM
We have talked about a true stacking system for a while now. We weren't able to get it with the Crafting System introduced in November, but it is something we would like to add to the game. It isn't trivial, though.

Samdegreat
04-25-2014, 05:22 PM
I been thinking of this for a while but I don't like the estimated price of an item in trade...
Also if u add unlimited items in trade you would simply lose count and someone can take something out without you noticing.

Serancha
04-25-2014, 05:26 PM
that is why i posted about "
When item placed in trading window it showed the amount the item was worth or close to it(Which will STOP OP items in AL" Which will also help to slow down or stop the inflation of gold in this game

For the most part, the problem is the devaluation of items, not inflation. The few (2 at the moment) items that are extremely overpriced are never traded on the cs anyways. The value of an item is what people are willing to pay to own it, so if people are willing to pay 80 mil for a shard, that is what it is worth.

There is no way that sts can make a program that can tell you this. Most items of value get traded on the forums and through offsales, are never listed, and the prices change hour to hour sometimes. In order to implement this, they would need all of the sales data being input for analysis - can't happen when most is traded privately. So unless they take away the trade system and make cs the only way to sell, this is a logistical impossibility.

Zanpakuto
04-25-2014, 05:32 PM
We have talked about a true stacking system for a while now. We weren't able to get it with the Crafting System introduced in November, but it is something we would like to add to the game. It isn't trivial, though.

Thank you for considering! I literally have to scroll for 5 seconds to get to my lix while at a boss which is scary!

MrWeasley
04-25-2014, 05:39 PM
For the most part, the problem is the devaluation of items, not inflation. The few (2 at the moment) items that are extremely overpriced are never traded on the cs anyways. The value of an item is what people are willing to pay to own it, so if people are willing to pay 80 mil for a shard, that is what it is worth.

There is no way that sts can make a program that can tell you this. Most items of value get traded on the forums and through offsales, are never listed, and the prices change hour to hour sometimes. In order to implement this, they would need all of the sales data being input for analysis - can't happen when most is traded privately. So unless they take away the trade system and make cs the only way to sell, this is a logistical impossibility.
i see where you are coming from..This was just an idea. I am more concerned about the stacking issue and the shortage of trade limits. If items were stacked and not singled it would be alot easier to use during elite bosses when you want to use a kit and also when selling or trading items

MrWeasley
04-25-2014, 05:43 PM
I been thinking of this for a while but I don't like the estimated price of an item in trade...
Also if u add unlimited items in trade you would simply lose count and someone can take something out without you noticing.

There are numerous games out there that use estimated price trades..which makes it possible..But that was an idea. And for the unlimited items you misunderstood what i meant, When i said unlimited i meant of that item not the amount of items that are aloud in trade. If anything make the trade capacity more like around 8-10 items aloud to be traded but if you would want be aloud to stack the items as in sell 100 locks and 25 fire gems and 3 mally eggs ect.

ClumsyCactus
04-25-2014, 05:44 PM
In my opinion there needs to be some changes in this trading system used in this game...Ages ago i used to play Runescape..Yes i know. But i have to admit they had an amazing trading system they used..For example

*Trade unlimited amount of same items
*When item placed in trading window it showed the amount the item was worth or close to it(Which will STOP OP items in AL
*Able to pull items such as rare eggs( yes runescape also had rare eggs) as notes from stash that way you don't accidentally open it( which alot of people seem to also do in this game)

" These are just some positives of their trading system"

I am not saying to make it just like another game i just think it would be a good idea to make it to where it doesn't take 20 minutes to trade 100+ locks to someone.

* As you see in the photo below i posted i think it would be awesome for them to make it to where if you want to sell large amounts of locks or other items then put them into bulk to where you can sell more than 4 items per trade.

*If you continue to open locks the number located to the top right of "Locked grand crate" continues to go down.

* if done this way it will also save a large amount of inventory space

*So when you go to trade and that person wants 84 locks you just click add amount then hit 84 and it will go into trade window exactly like the picture shown below.

These are just a few ideas i think that would greatly improve the trading system in this game.
Sure ^^ good idea.

Chronexia
04-25-2014, 06:08 PM
Your suggestions are great. But I don't agree with adding the amount of the item in the store.

Sent from my GT-S7562

hakoom7
04-25-2014, 09:33 PM
Tbh I think only good idea here is the unlimited amount of same items like trading 300 lockeds at once and of course doing that means we need to be able to see the amount number im not gonna count 300 lockeds id rather trade 4 each time than counting that number

For the rest ideas I dont think theybmake since like adding a price to each item ? Prices for each items are up to the sellers, we control the price its simple

Energizeric
04-25-2014, 10:50 PM
The stacking system is good, but I still think you should only be limited to 4 separate items in the trade box. But 100 of the same item would only count as 1. However, now that we have crafting you cannot stack identical weapons/helms/armors/rings/amulets since they may have different gems embedded in each. But chests/crates/eggs/gems/vanity items can all be stacked. For me just making everything in the chests & eggs section stack would be enough. I get tired of counting how many crates I have.

All that said, the items should still take up the proper number of inventory slots just as essences currently do.