PDA

View Full Version : bring back infested deck

xxlolverloaxx
04-25-2014, 05:46 PM
Bring back infested deck

Ihavenokills
04-25-2014, 06:50 PM
Infested deck was a promotion for the movie "Prometheus". Unless there's a sequel, I don't really see it coming back tbh..

Conquered
04-25-2014, 09:44 PM
No please :)

Zodiarck
04-25-2014, 11:23 PM
I think infested deck should never come back, something like it though, that's different, sl isn't a kid game we need a bit more gore and violence and when they realize change is good then sl can really change lol, maybe a infested deck type event but with a darker depth to it and sorts of vanity armor

wptwo
04-26-2014, 03:58 PM
I think infested deck should never come back, something like it though, that's different, sl isn't a kid game we need a bit more gore and violence and when they realize change is good then sl can really change lol, maybe a infested deck type event but with a darker depth to it and sorts of vanity armor like zombies!!! Nah maybe a mythical creature or something would be cool or wait they could be like"a pocket legend players has entered the star legend boundries take them out and send them back to there game" so like pocket legend enimies would come to sl would be kinda cool i guess

Zaonabiuibil
04-27-2014, 08:32 AM
Bring back infested deck

Or nah.

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Zodiarck
04-27-2014, 04:18 PM
that would be nice, and drops instead of uc vanities would be vanity versions of pl weapons, like forgotten blades, Phoenix bows etc.

Warlord0520
04-27-2014, 04:28 PM
Bring back infested deck

Why would you bring back a "special" event limited to a specific time? asking the dev's for recycled content isent the best way to get better stuff, id suggest asking for newer content not a stage 2 version of the hive that we already did.