PDA

View Full Version : Solo, no xp elixers

Lunaskyz
04-26-2014, 12:39 AM
Thanks to Apa's xp requirement guide, im not wanting to level a char to 75, without xp elixers, solo.

Since im a cheap butt, im likely going to do the whole thing with no elixers at all, besides the daily blessings. If i get a combo, then i simply wont play on that char for the day. I want every single xp point to be one kill.

My main curiosity is, has this been done before? About how long would it take to softcap? Seems like an easy, but tedious, way to reach leaderboards on fox and rhino :)

ThePvpTwink
04-26-2014, 12:54 AM
If you are after kills, then play in the dungeons where you will get the least experience and have no xp elixers active.

By the time I got to balefort around l20 it got so slow and tedious I just got bored lol. It gives a lot pf kills but you will take forever to level to 75

Lunaskyz
04-26-2014, 12:58 AM
Oh i know haha. Its not gonna be a main focus of mine, but more for when i get extremely bored. Ill have 200k+ kills by the time i softcap it next year, though ><

quantionus
04-26-2014, 03:28 AM
i suggest you capping your toon in mega maze then farming crazy with elixirs.. thats a funnier way

Caiahar
04-26-2014, 07:56 AM
i suggest you capping your toon in mega maze then farming crazy with elixirs.. thats a funnier way
Lol.

Schnitzel
04-26-2014, 12:07 PM
Thanks to Apa's xp requirement guide, im not wanting to level a char to 75, without xp elixers, solo.

Since im a cheap butt, im likely going to do the whole thing with no elixers at all, besides the daily blessings. If i get a combo, then i simply wont play on that char for the day. I want every single xp point to be one kill.

My main curiosity is, has this been done before? About how long would it take to softcap? Seems like an easy, but tedious, way to reach leaderboards on fox and rhino :)

yea its been 1/2 done by me.

i got to 43k xp then stopped.

Lunaskyz
04-26-2014, 04:14 PM

You seem to have not read my "cheap butt" remark :P

43k? Dayum. I only got to lvl 7 last night, and it was already painful. Doing a 4str1dex rhino, for survivability. If i can, i want to go under on the KDR and the kill count leaderboards for rhino. Two rhinos with one stone. Should see LunaLonely on the leaderboards by level 60 (:

Caiahar
04-26-2014, 04:29 PM

43k? Dayum. I only got to lvl 7 last night, and it was already painful. Doing a 4str1dex rhino, for survivability. If i can, i want to go under on the KDR and the kill count leaderboards for rhino. Two rhinos with one stone. Should see LunaLonely on the leaderboards by level 60 (:
Dang, rhino leaderboards? That'll take quite a while. No XP elixir is long enough, but with rhino? 0:
You seem to be determined though, so do it! :P
A tip, you should use str for your armor and use a bow, since rhinos dmg is low, that dps and range helps, and swords won't be as useful.
If you do decice to use swords, try using 2H (2 handed) swords as early as possible, since usually they have more dmg than 1H swords, and rhinos have enough armor to cover up the shield.

Sheugokin
04-27-2014, 12:19 AM
You are by far the best expert in the rhino field. Do teach all of us.

Lunaskyz
04-27-2014, 01:46 AM
For now, i have a lvl 5 blacksmith crafted chain, to help saturate my hit%. Ill upgrade to the lvl 15 at said level, then full sets should provide ample hit chance from 25 on. Ill try using a 2h instead of 1h and shield, but if i die, im going back to 1h and shield. Gotta keep dat kdr.

Burningdex
04-27-2014, 01:46 AM
noooo dont use 4-1 u get no benefit of the dex it takes 5 points of dex to increase dmg by one i suggest u go half half so wen lvl once put in str then next in dex

Lunaskyz
04-27-2014, 07:34 PM
I actually stopped my dex at 9, for those glorious 2 or 3 hit%. During pure str til i can wear 25 sets, then ill do pure dex till equivalent stats. Then ill go half and half. Im not looking for damage, i want armor and hit% :)

Xyzther
04-28-2014, 06:34 AM

Rip pves

Extreme
04-28-2014, 04:58 PM
Rip pves

Xyzth :(

Lunaskyz
04-29-2014, 01:15 AM
Rip pves

Oh man that sucks... Drop from 100k kdr to 50k in under a second.

Xyzther
04-30-2014, 04:59 PM
Oh man that sucks... Drop from 100k kdr to 50k in under a second.

Lol no I got both deaths within 10 minutes one day... Never play when it's very laggy >.< But that was back when it was only at 13k kills lol

Cavoc
04-30-2014, 05:29 PM
All hail parakseventh. That dude has been running nest nonstop since it first came out. I honestly don't see how.