PDA

View Full Version : How to take a torch off a McCroc to light the barrels???

Inching
12-19-2010, 03:22 AM
Quest help guys,

How to take a torch off a McCroc to light the barrels???

Thx

Wyvern
12-19-2010, 03:25 AM
Just keep killing them. That's how I got 10 torches, or meet me in gnaw and I'll guve you one. Add xsaffronx

Snakespeare
12-19-2010, 10:36 AM
I put some in stash in case anyone wants one. Just message me if you need one.

Inching
12-20-2010, 06:05 AM
U mean they actually drop a torch?? This is the same map as the barrels right and I don't have to go in any portals right?? So I keep killmg and something just appears in my stash??

Let's assume I got one so I equip it and use it???

God I'm so lost !!!!

Pls add me inching

Snakespeare
12-20-2010, 08:56 AM
No, once you have it (not equipped) you can light the barrels.

Fyrce
12-21-2010, 03:17 AM
Torch are common drops by the crocs in that area. It's hard to kill crocs and not end up with a pile of torches.

To light the barrel, you'll need to tap on the end with the spout. You will then have the option of lighting it if you have a torch in your inventory.

You can tap all you want on the other end; It won't do a thing. You can shoot at it all you want; Also doesn't do a thing. Friend and I discovered this before we had the quest. We had a hilarious time blowing them (and sometimes each other) up.

Inching
12-21-2010, 05:03 AM
Hummm so just kill crocs near the barrels and magically I'll end up with a torch in my inventory is how I understand it. Then when I target the barrels I will have an option to light it or not.

Let me try. Thx guys hope it works.

Fyrce
12-21-2010, 06:55 AM
It's not target barrels. And I think most, if not all, crocs on that level can drop a torch. To "light" the barrel, you don't attack it. You TAP on the spout end of the barrel. A screen will come up, like when you tap on a portal in the VL middle room. Everyone remembers how joyful that is :P

The torch is a drop like all other drops. It's in your inventory. You can liquidate it, you can sell it, you can give it away. Try to keep one until you're done with the quest :P

Snakespeare
12-21-2010, 01:58 PM
I light them while fighting. When they blow, the NPCs take damage if they are near. Health pot, tap barrel, tap the button to blow it up, tap attack and step back...

crysta!
12-21-2010, 02:05 PM
Kill, kill, kill.

Inching
12-22-2010, 07:41 PM
I did it.. passed and finished the quest... thanks guys for the help... owe you