PDA

View Full Version : Feeling good and heppy. Berserk 334 episode finally out

Anarchist
04-26-2014, 04:16 PM
This is completely a off topic thread but tears ran down my cheeks when i found out about this and i feel the need to share this news with the community.

My favorite manga berserk after nearly two years came operative again and the 334 episode was released on the 16.

Hot tears ran down my cheeks. I waited nealy two years for a new episode.

Here is the link, if you are a berserk orphan you will underatand how i feel right now. *cries*

http://www.mangaeden.com/en-manga/berserk/

Uzii
04-26-2014, 04:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfJRX-8SXOs

:D

Rare
04-26-2014, 04:25 PM
Never got into manga. But I watched this anime. A++++

Anarchist
04-26-2014, 04:38 PM
What really captures me about this manga is the fact what seems bad is good and what seems good deep down is very very evil. It is mature and completely different from the other manga , it iterally passes emotions through the pages.

I just finished reading the 334 episode and i found it kinda "meh", a sort of digressed summary that says *yo we are back*
but hey after waiting 1year and 4 months i would rate anything 10/10.

Waheedski
04-26-2014, 04:39 PM
I love anime, so I know how you feel :)

NARUTO and OnePiece fan here and yeah totally off-topic lol

Samurai champaloo, seven samurai, blade of the Immortal hehehe

ClumsyCactus
04-26-2014, 06:57 PM
10000% manga fan! so i know the feels... My favorite have been down forever too :/
But for ya Who likes humor Manga, read "1/2 Prince” and it even gets a little serious towards the last chapters released...

Anarchist
04-26-2014, 08:01 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3WL5914LVOY

I digged a video trailer of the 3rd anime "Eclispe" though in my opinion the anime sux and doesn't reflect 1/3 of the manga "juicyness".
There are many conclusions you can make after reading the manga cause it full of phylosphic reference and sounds like a greek tragedy.

What arrived to me is:

How much is a man willing to sacrifice to reach his ambitions and dreams? Unlike the other mangas out there example Naruto, Onepiece ecc the main character Gatsu, Guts, has to continuosly sacrifice something his: sanity, love, happiness, friends and life. He pretty seems like evil in person cause he lost his humanity in order to reach his dream. The funny thing is that his dream is to kill the antagonist or better coprotagonist whose name is Griffith and later on Phemt, Wings of the night.
Why is Guts dream that of killing Griffith? Simple Griffith ambition is immense, in other to reach his dream (create his own Kingdom) and escape a upcoming death he sacrificed his: friends, sanity, beliefs, life, Gatsu son, Gatsu love and Gatsu too to some godlike entities. He then also became a godlike entity afterwards he reincarnated himself in human form and was able to convince the whole world he was a pure angel, their saviour, a sort of Jesus in few words while in reality he is a demon. Very evil one.

On the other hand the one who looks like a demon and everyone hates is Gatsu. :)

ClumsyCactus
04-26-2014, 08:08 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UwfT_Wh1A1Y

I digged a video trailer of the 3rd anime "Eclispe" though in my opinion the anime sux and doesn't reflect 1/3 of the manga "juicyness".
There are many conclusions you can make after reading the manga cause it full of phylosphic reference and sounds like a greek tragedy.

What arrived to me is:

How much is a man willing to sacrifice to reach his ambitions and dreams? Unlike the other mangas out there example Naruto, Onepiece ecc the main character Gatsu, Guts, has to continuosly sacrifice something his: sanity, love, happiness, friends and life. He pretty seems like evil in person cause he lost his humanity in order to reach his dream. The funny thing is that his dream is to kill the antagonist or better coprotagonist whose name is Griffith and later on Phemt, Wings of the night.
Why is Guts dream that of killing Griffith? Simple Griffith ambition is immense, in other to reach his dream (create his own Kingdom) and escape a upcoming death he sacrificed his: friends, sanity, beliefs, life, Gatsu son, Gatsu love and Gatsu too to some godlike entities. He then also became a godlike entity afterwards he reincarnated himself in human form and was able to convince the whole world he was a pure angel, their saviour, a sort of Jesus in few words while in reality he is a demon. Very evil one.

On the other hand the one who looks like a demon and everyone hates is Gatsu. :)

That made me really confused, but usually that's a good sign With manga XD

Anarchist
04-26-2014, 08:33 PM
That made me really confused, but usually that's a good sign With manga XD

Thats the effect the manga gives: what is good is bad and what is bad is good.

I just hope the lazy author moves and completes his masterpiece before he dies.
I am bothered the sensei might really die before the manga finishes cause he is very slow and already 50.. :(

Ps: I added a good trailer. It explains the story better than i can ever do.

Xenobiotic
04-26-2014, 09:16 PM
Thats the effect the manga gives: what is good is bad and what is bad is good.

I just hope the lazy authur moves and completes his masterpiece before he dies.
I am bothered the sensei might really die before the manga finishes cause he is very slow and already 50.. :(

Ps: I added a better trailer. It explains the story better than i can ever do.
The trailer looked as crazy and bloody as Attack on Titan.

Anyways, here are some good ones I've watched.

Bleach (Status:Unknown)
Naruto (Status:Ongoing)
One Piece (Status:Unknown)
Fairy Tail (Status:Ongoing)

Anarchist
04-27-2014, 03:03 AM
The trailer looked as crazy and bloody as Attack on Titan.

Anyways, here are some good ones I've watched.

Bleach (Status:Unknown)
Naruto (Status:Ongoing)
One Piece (Status:Unknown)
Fairy Tail (Status:Ongoing)
They are all currently ongoing.
Bleach after its current arc will probably finish.
Naruto is at a final stage.
Fairytail (i dnt like it) is still rolling.

One piece will never finish, it is just too immense. the story itself has a slow pace.

Madnex
04-27-2014, 06:51 AM
YES! FINALLY! :'D Hopefully it'll go well enough to convince them to pick up the anime which was originally just for advertising. I want the full damn story!

That awesome moment one of those old forgotten manga returns! So many good ones that never got past first or second season..

Thanks for the heads up Elite! :)

Roberto077
04-27-2014, 07:35 AM
If it's an off topic thread post in in the off topic section...

Raymond05
04-27-2014, 07:42 AM
Watched naruto and fairy tail but lost track of them. Then i was able to watch kuroko no basuke. Great anime. If you love basketball, you'll love it too. ;)

Anarchist
04-27-2014, 11:23 AM
Watched naruto and fairy tail but lost track of them. Then i was able to watch kuroko no basuke. Great anime. If you love basketball, you'll love it too. ;)

I have seen it on the mangaeden site and actually digged into the story but never read or watched the anime. It is in my list now.
I am currently reading Yu Yu Hakusho "Yu of the ghosts" and B*s*rd! .

(Please Arplu don't give me a infraction i love you.)

Xenobiotic
04-27-2014, 11:43 AM
They are all currently ongoing.
Bleach after its current arc will probably finish.
Naruto is at a final stage.
Fairytail (i dnt like it) is still rolling.

One piece will never finish, it is just too immense. the story itself has a slow pace.

Bro..Fairy Tail is da bes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anarchist
04-27-2014, 11:51 AM
Bro..Fairy Tail is da bes

I read till Gatsu vs the guy with lightning powers and said ok stop.

Fairy tail is just pow pow. It doesnt have a storyline, the characters have no deepness of sort, the artwork is a carbon copy of one piece, all the female characters are the same: Big b, and short skirts.

One thing i must give to the manga is the variety and cheerfullness it gives but again these are carateristics of one piece. The author was a former disciple of the creator of one piece so i guess its normal.

Xenobiotic
04-27-2014, 11:52 AM

Fairy tail is just pow pow. It doesnt have a storyline, the characters have no deepness of sort, the artwork is a carbon copy of one piece, all the female characters are the same: Big b, and short skirts.

One thing i must give to the manga is the variety and cheerfullness it gives but again these are carateristics of one piece. The author was a former disciple of the creator of one piece so i guess its normal.

;/ I can try watching Berserk.

ClumsyCactus
04-27-2014, 11:55 AM

Well, if you are searching for a humorous manga fairy tail is atleast in the top 10...
But if you want a manga with a mening, read "a girls" really short, and a great ending

Anarchist
04-27-2014, 11:57 AM

Read it bro the cartoon is "meh".
Initially the artwork is old school then gradually becomes modern. (I prefer modern)

Right from the first page you will feel the mojo of the manga. :)

Xenobiotic
04-27-2014, 11:58 AM
I'm watching the cartoon atm. I'm at the part where those jerks break into the bar?

Rare
04-27-2014, 12:08 PM

Read it bro the cartoon is "meh".
Initially the artwork is old school then gradually becomes modern. (I prefer modern)

Right from the first page you will feel the mojo of the manga. :)

I disagree. Watch the anime first then maybe read the manga. Just like any book, the movie is always meh after it.

Watch the anime first, you'll love it. Then maybe read the manga. And you'll probably love it more.

Rare
04-27-2014, 12:09 PM
I'm watching the cartoon atm. I'm at the part where those jerks break into the bar?

Probably my favorite anime. Probably the one series that could get me back watching.

Anarchist
04-27-2014, 01:20 PM
Probably my favorite anime. Probably the one series that could get me back watching.

The problem of the anime is that it cuts out majority of the most interesting passages in the manga and it look dull...
On the other hand the cartoon movie sagas were put up with 3d capture motion and look too cartoonish.

While i said the manga is better is because the artwork is unique the equipment are detailed the monsters are fierce and you don't lose anything. You can feel the rage, sadness and everything.
If you watch the cartoon all you see is a short tempered angry dude pursued by monsters.

Gatsu after warning a man and his daughter that demons follow him around they still insisted and wanted him to go with them on their journey. Night fell, demons came and they both got killed.

http://z.mhcdn.net/store/manga/176/002.0/compressed/mberserk_-_v001c002p160_copy.jpg?v=11338451807

Rare
04-27-2014, 02:54 PM
The problem of the anime is that it cuts out majority of the most interesting passages in the manga and it look dull...
On the other hand the cartoon movie sagas were put up with 3d capture motion and look too cartoonish.

While i said the manga is better is because the artwork is unique the equipment are detailed the monsters are fierce and you don't lose anything. You can feel the rage, sadness and everything.
If you watch the cartoon all you see is a short tempered angry dude pursued by monsters.

Gatsu after warning a man and his daughter that demons follow him around they still insisted and wanted him to go with them on their journey. Night fell, demons came and they both got killed.

http://z.mhcdn.net/store/manga/176/002.0/compressed/mberserk_-_v001c002p160_copy.jpg?v=11338451807

I don't disagree.

All I'm saying is, most of the stuff your saying it's the same thing we all day about movies adapted from books " the book was better"

So watch the movie first... then read the book.

I personally found this to be one of the best anime ive watched. And not just the story and art, audio as well.

But I know what it's like to be spoiled by literature. And have that feeling that cinema can never live up to it

Xenobiotic
04-27-2014, 09:06 PM
Berserk is so creepy.. Could give people nightmares imo

Edit: Just finished the anime (26 episodes) All I have to say is that was the MOST bloodies, creepiest, and scariest anime I have ever seen. Mind scarring.

Anarchist
04-27-2014, 10:32 PM
Lol its a Horror Fantasy definately not for the light hearted it amaze me you were able to complete it though. Good job bro :)

Uzii
04-28-2014, 04:31 AM
Berserk is so creepy.. Could give people nightmares imo

Edit: Just finished the anime (26 episodes) All I have to say is that was the MOST bloodies, creepiest, and scariest anime I have ever seen. Mind scarring.

U didnt see Elfen Lied then

Edit: and to light up the mood https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuFmW77Tk_o :D

Madnex
04-28-2014, 04:48 AM
Seeing how much you liked Berserk, you should try Hellsing (Ultimate). :3

Elfen Lied is also an excellent choice. ;)

Endkey
04-28-2014, 05:25 AM
anime fans everywhere :O

ClumsyCactus
04-28-2014, 06:06 AM
anime fans everywhere :O

I know right!
(It's awesome)

Madnex
04-28-2014, 08:35 AM
Oh oh, if you want gore you should also try Gantz. Might not sit very well for anyone who's used to cartoon-ish mainstream anime though. :)

Anarchist
04-28-2014, 10:04 AM
I already read Gantz and i loved it!!

Going with Elfen Leid now.