PDA

View Full Version : lvl 15 pvp/hauntlet rogue build help

afrobug
04-27-2014, 04:10 AM
Hi could anyone suggest an efficient skill build for a lvl 15 rogue intended for PvP and hauntlet runs? What skills to choose, points allocation, and what weapon should I equip my rogue with? Can't find a lvl 15 depraved daggers, is it okay to move one level up? I saw a couple of depraved blades for lvl 16.

Haligali
04-28-2014, 06:48 AM
Use devourer bow then, dont lvl up. Idk about rogue skills but aimed shot and shadow piercer is a must.

Sky_is_epicgearz
04-29-2014, 06:04 AM
weapon:dev bow potency
armout,helm,amulet: tarlok of potency
ring: night ocean (default), if you wanna go pvp you need more hp so you might want either power ring (+str) or legend braid (+int) these two rings are not cheap
a lot of people keep their skill points and stat points allocations to themsleves. the typical pvp build uses the same skills as endgame. that means your classic pierce,aimed,nox and medic skills, one thing i will say is that some rogues use 3 skills (-nox)

as haligali said dont pass lvl 15 the haunlet mobs scale up and depraved arent worth it.
Good Luck

Haligali
04-29-2014, 06:05 AM
weapon:dev bow potency
armout,helm,amulet: tarlok of potency
ring: night ocean (default), if you wanna go pvp you need more hp so you might want either power ring (+str) or legend braid (+int) these two rings are not cheap
a lot of people keep their skill points and stat points allocations to themsleves. the typical pvp build uses the same skills as endgame. that means your classic pierce,aimed,nox and medic skills, one thing i will say is that some rogues use 3 skills (-nox)

as haligali said dont pass lvl 15 the haunlet mobs scale up and depraved arent worth it.
Good Luck

oo, i dont think that combat medic is used in pve.

Sky_is_epicgearz
04-29-2014, 06:09 AM
the typical pvp build uses the same skills as endgame. that means your classic pierce,aimed,nox and medic skills

oo, i dont think that combat medic is used in pve.

you're correct :)

Haligali
04-29-2014, 06:34 AM
you're correct :)

oh ok

RaNciDz
05-24-2014, 07:05 AM
trololol