PDA

View Full Version : To some of my friends that may have this kind of uh...

Hardcorexd
04-27-2014, 09:40 AM
<REMINDER: THIS MAY BE IMPORTANT AS THIS COULD AFFECT YOUR AFFECT YOU NOT JUST IN GAME BUT IN REALITY>
So I'll first start off by telling you all that the purpose that I made this thread is tell others that it is unecessary to rage others when they say bad things such as: cry, noob, weak or sort of chats like this.
So, I'll split my points into both parts, the victim and the one that is saying all the things to make the other guy mad which is the attacker.
So when someone said "Go home boy you don't even belong to this place !" and goes on to rush and team you. Ok I know this may happen to someone in some point. So it is important for some people to pay your fullest attention for what I have to say as I will be bringing you guys into my main point.
<The attacker>
Now I know some of us here had did this and wrote some of the words that are not really nice to read. Some may feel good because they feel that it's good to see at others when they rage.
<The victim>
And I understand that many of us had become a victim because I had become one before. Some may even rage and quit the game or rage in life for example they would be very down and when someone is nice enough to ask them what happened they would scold them.
<MAIN POINT>(For victims)
For some reasons some victims chose to ignore what the attackers tried to say because they have has high tolerance. But I strongly believe that many of us would get mad. So it brings back to my point WHY? Is it because they know that those are bad words and shouldn't be used and they will try anything in their best to control others by being mad. Well, let me tell you that these kind of actions is really meaningless. Reasons? Well, I found this out myself in life NOT everyone will really listen to what you say. I mean look around you, some people don't even listen to their own parents, so why should THEY listen to you. Why should WE be angry over someone's mistake, they're not even the owner of our emotion. And why should WE make ourselves unhealthy by making ourselves rage. I hope that some people that will get mad over others mistakes will take heed of my word and stop doing whatever that is unecessary to harm yourself.
<The attackers>
If you found yourself saying bad words to others and feel good I think that YOU should stop now. Don't think that a sentence will not affect anything, as it can make a very big difference. Do you really think it's worth it to use words that make others rage and make yourself happy? No! A thousand times no! For some of you I know that you have some kindness in your heart so please stop using the words now.
Last but not least, please everyone I beg you all... Start now and change whoever you are and become a better person that others will look up to.

TQ for you kind attention for all the things that I have written. I hope the replies can be a creative one and not about anything that can lead to insulting this page.

Yours sincerely,
Hardcorexd

Hardcorexd
04-27-2014, 09:42 AM
Phew that was long... I sincerely apologise if there were some misunderstanding and grammar mistake in the text.

Waug
04-27-2014, 11:10 AM
Well, whenever I feel rage against PvP community I urge to change my name and do blind rush, without saying a word and without looking at chat box and I try my level best only when I rage, and if I'm not raging I feel bore in PvP, sigh ppls only rage with their mouth.

Laar
04-27-2014, 11:33 AM
Well, whenever I feel rage against PvP community I urge to change my name and do blind rush, without saying a word and without looking at chat box and I try my level best only when I rage, and if I'm not raging I feel bore in PvP, sigh ppls only rage with their mouth.
Wao ily.

for the lulz
04-27-2014, 12:16 PM
thanks mom , i promise not to say bad words

Bous
04-27-2014, 12:44 PM
Was i the only one that read the first line and skipped the rest?

Xyzther
04-27-2014, 03:54 PM
Well I didn't read it, but if I did I would comment: "Thank you, I lost several IQ points while reading this"

TastyChickens
04-27-2014, 08:10 PM
i barely read any ;o

synfullmagic_23110
04-28-2014, 02:15 AM
Or u can just talk back and say "Haunted"

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Lexlyde
04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
Was i the only one that read the first line and skipped the rest?

No, I think most of us did it

Hardcorexd
04-29-2014, 02:43 AM
No, I think most of us did it

Hardcorexd
05-01-2014, 02:54 AM

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

for the lulz
05-01-2014, 04:10 AM
This thread is hilarious considering that you raged and thretened to farm my mage with your "boys" earlier today .