PDA

View Full Version : Kelvin the wonder daaawg!

Waheedski
04-27-2014, 12:51 PM
This guy is the most underestimated pet in the whole game.

I bought a fair few pets and to be honest most of them turned out naff *glares at shadowlurk*

I have two trusted pets as a tank, Abaddon and Prance but then there's the unsung hero of them all Kelvin or as I lovingly call him KillaDawg.

I remember when Bloodhammer was giving me nightmares, every time I fought him he sent me home bleeding. I fought him with many pugs and they just zoned out leaving me more frustrated than a housewife who hadnt been laid in months.

During an epic fight once, I was at my wits end and then I had an epiphany, let's give KillaDawg (Kelvin) a try, lets try to stun and see how I fare.

I wasn't expecting much, you see my damage output is very low and using KillaDawg lowers some of my tanky stats even further. I am totally reliant on mages and rogues doing the damage. This time it was just me and Bloodhammer, with Abaddon I got the bar to nearly halfway and couldn't knock it down further, so I summoned KillaDawg and Lo and behold STUN CITY, accompanied by a few whirling dervish windmill spins, normal attacks and seismic slams for that loving touch.

Bloodhammer with a bit of huffin' and a puffin' was eventually capitulated. What a Dawg!

Then a time arose where I fought Frostir with pugs, and got one-shotted and destroyed, I remembered KillaDawg and how he helped me against Bloodhammer, a quick summon and Frostir was getting pummelled by the mages as he was slap bang stuck in the middle of STUN CITEH!

I find this pet so awesome against certain bosses especially when you're with a team consisting of high damage output. Against Alargan he saved me and members of the team from being sent back to respawnsville a few times. That stun with the HoR against Alargan is a life saver.

I'm not ashamed about summoning my Dawg against bosses! I see the raised eyebrows, he's no Samael or Slag but when you see this tanky geezer and his dawg sending the boss into stun hell, you'll be glad of the breathing space. That breathing space is for all you mages and rogues to bury that boss in a storm of HELL FIRE!

Me and my Dawg....

Kakashis
04-27-2014, 05:13 PM
Hehe, both him and George are stun city pets!

Ihateppl
04-28-2014, 01:34 PM
um, this is a little dirty for forums

FluffNStuff
04-28-2014, 01:39 PM
Wait, are you talking about he is great pet if you CHEAT with him? Like re-summon stun locking??? Uh, yeah, wow!

Iliketolol
04-28-2014, 02:21 PM
:o what's kelvin?

Waheedski
04-28-2014, 03:14 PM
Wait, are you talking about he is great pet if you CHEAT with him? Like re-summon stun locking??? Uh, yeah, wow!

Nope, just saying he helped me out with a few bosses when all else seemed doomed, and that he's rather underestimated.

Tendirin
04-28-2014, 03:37 PM
o.o

Hoardseeker
04-29-2014, 08:39 AM
um, this is a little dirty for forums
delph said If you can't say something Nice , NEVER TELL IT,

Btw, Awesome Experience

Anarchist
05-02-2014, 12:42 AM
He aren't a Sam or Slag but he kicks butts!!

Btw you sent me rofl.

Neutrone
05-02-2014, 01:04 AM
This story was very touching..

utpal
05-02-2014, 01:28 AM
i really like ur humorous writings :). since when u joined the forums.
how do u makeup these type of writings?
keep it up.

Waheedski
05-02-2014, 04:27 PM
i really like ur humorous writings :). since when u joined the forums.
how do u makeup these type of writings?
keep it up.

Thank you, a teller of tales needs an appreciating audience. You guys with positive vibes and thumbs up allow it to happen :)

There will be many more tales to come ~ thank you

Gorecaster
05-02-2014, 05:30 PM
Aww nothing more touching than a muscle bound jester in a unitard and his itchy feral mangy wolf stories *wipes single tear

Haligali
05-03-2014, 12:27 PM
Yup, its amazing boss stun pet, stuns most bosses and got a very short cooldown 15sec. George got 25sec,so kelvin is better.

Serancha
05-03-2014, 02:19 PM
Love (some) epic pets <3

Waheedski
05-03-2014, 06:11 PM
Kelvin purchase came about as I had got 150 plats from a locked. I just wanted a stun pet. I bought him and Clyde, one stuns the other causes panic. I only use Clyde when Kelvin needs a rest.

Abaddon is my primary tank pet, when he's Knackered I use Prance, and as said Clyde is substitute for Kelvin. Dat is my pet rotayshun system.

I await on the horizon for more tank friendly pets :)

Linkincena
05-03-2014, 11:52 PM
a housewife who hadnt been laid in months.

I stopped reading here n went to search something related to it xD

Haligali
05-06-2014, 08:05 AM
I just tested at elite jarl, result is: 50 arcane ability=50 stun. i got bored for doing 100, but its a 100% stun rate, same as george but with a much shorter (15 sec) cooldown.

epicrrr
05-07-2014, 09:01 AM
stun citeh! lmao

Hoardseeker
05-08-2014, 02:42 AM
Love (some) epic pets <3

that is a rare pet lol