PDA

View Full Version : Hoob's Suggestions

Hooblaim
04-09-2010, 06:15 PM
0. Guilds!

1. Take STORE out of the menu and add in towns, make a nice town for NPC's.

2. Keep iTunes store in Menu.

3. Add Towns to buy in iTunes for higher levels players, have certain towns sell higher level weapons.

4. Add a boss stage where you only fight the boss and make parties bigger, I know its hard with the iPhone being so small.

5. Make Skills smaller so they can fit on skill bar.

6. Replace "More..." with Updates, more seems like buying another game by you guys.

7. Make it possible to invite friends into the game your currently in.

8. Trading

These are just my opinions and nothing more, I don't expect Spacetime to do any of these since these are my personal preference.

Thanks

Item mailing system

Private Messaging

Critically low health sound

Search by Dungeon type

Ipod music background integration

Capture the Flag Guild Vs Guild

Reaper
04-09-2010, 06:22 PM
You just had to make a list didn't you, couldn't you have posted them in my thread xD...
I totally agree with you though :)

setec
04-09-2010, 07:50 PM
The one problem I see with taking the gold store out of the menu and putting it only in town is that you could be in the middle of a level and wouldn't be able to purchase needed items like health and mana potions unless you exited the game and went to Towne.

Dizko
04-09-2010, 08:09 PM
Item mailing system

Private Messaging

Critically low health sound

Search by Dungeon type

Ipod music background integration

Capture the Flag Guild Vs Guild

setec
04-09-2010, 08:11 PM
Yes, I like the iPod music background integration. I have the music in game turned off because although it is nice, it gets boring after hours of gameplay. :)

Hooblaim
04-09-2010, 08:59 PM
Mailing and private messaging is a must.

Cinco
04-09-2010, 10:53 PM
We are loving the suggestions :)

btw you can turn on your iPod music before starting the game and continue to listen to your playlist as you adventure. There is no in-app integration with iPod controls at this time but it works great if you're listening to a shuffle or playlists.

Hooblaim
04-09-2010, 11:40 PM
We are loving the suggestions :)

btw you can turn on your iPod music before starting the game and continue to listen to your playlist as you adventure. There is no in-app integration with iPod controls at this time but it works great if you're listening to a shuffle or playlists.

I hope some of these go into consideration.

Jetshrike
04-10-2010, 03:03 AM
As an enchantress I drink mana potions like theres no tommorow, my survival depends on it. Im fine with weapons and armours being moved just not potions. i more or less agree with everything else on the list. As for improving towns, maybe some mini-games could be added? I think the main reason towns don't seem as good is because people don't seem as willing to chat

Justg
04-10-2010, 09:14 AM
0. Guilds!

1. Take STORE out of the menu and add in towns, make a nice town for NPC's.

2. Keep iTunes store in Menu.

3. Add Towns to buy in iTunes for higher levels players, have certain towns sell higher level weapons.

4. Add a boss stage where you only fight the boss and make parties bigger, I know its hard with the iPhone being so small.

5. Make Skills smaller so they can fit on skill bar.

6. Replace "More..." with Updates, more seems like buying another game by you guys.

7. Make it possible to invite friends into the game your currently in.

8. Trading

These are just my opinions and nothing more, I don't expect Spacetime to do any of these since these are my personal preference.

Thanks

1) We will be putting the vendors in townes. We may make pots available in individual levels.
2) Yup :)
3) There will be new and larger townes in the future.
4) We need to keep parties to a reasonable size because of performance but something to consider.
5) Skills are about as small as they can be for someone with big ol' fingers like me :)
6) Where are you referring to?
7) Friends functionality will expand as the game grows too.
8) Trading... under heavy consideration at this time.

Great feedback y'all - keep it up!!

Dizko
04-10-2010, 09:25 AM
Shouldn't be much to consider with trading. Every game needs an economy :P

Thanks for the reply.

Hooblaim
04-10-2010, 10:17 AM
Thanks for the info, anyways what I mean "More..." where you guys out the update info.

superglut2
02-21-2011, 03:01 PM
Old school , but i need guilds.

TwinkTastical
02-21-2011, 04:21 PM
Old school , but i need guilds.

Oh my god, WHY the hell would you bump this.

superglut2
02-21-2011, 05:44 PM
Cause Of guilds ;)