PDA

View Full Version : Something about Scorch's shield

Dlanor
04-27-2014, 09:58 PM
So I was playing as my lvl 40 rogue today using my level 20 Scorch while doing the 'Monkey Ball' quest. I noticed another user (rogue) summoned Scorch as well. As we played through the level I noticed that my shield was failing to work. I was trying to use it right after the other user's shield went down to keep a constant shield going. We tested it and indeed it seems as though when used in succession after another Scorch shield; Scorch's shield fails.
Has anyone else noticed this problem or am I late on an old issue?

Kakashis
04-27-2014, 10:15 PM
You have to wait 12 seconds after it has first been used. Even if you have a shield on, it doesn't work as its only a damage reduction not a true 100% absorb like originally stated by the devs. They still haven't fixed this issue.

Sceazikua
04-28-2014, 12:02 AM
@to OP: you have to wait 12 sec (half cooldown) to turn it on and get the effect again. This is to prevent pet spamming.

@to kakashis I respect you much but why do you go to every thread about scorch telling people such thing? The devs never stated 100% so this is never a "bug" or an "issue" as you call it. If they did please link it to me and Ill shut up. And, its not an invulnerability shield, it has its cap, like a minor arcane shield. Dont expect a pet's arcane ability to be better than a character's skill that makes you immortal for its duration.

Dlanor
04-28-2014, 03:50 PM
Well that kinda sucks lol... And here I thought I found a bug haha