PDA

View Full Version : Team chat in PvP

Endkey
04-28-2014, 04:32 AM
Hi guys and STS

I and many others would really like you guys to change the colour of the team chat. It has happened many times that a friend of mine talks in team chat while I reply to him in the normal chat. This is how many of our strategies get conveyed to the other team. Just like the party chat and the other chats please change the colour so that we can play more strategically.

Xeusx
04-28-2014, 06:57 AM
Lol, I already test this Team chat long time ago in my twink..
I dont know what result when I talk (team chat) with my other friend in other team...
And the result has a 2 is:
-My other friend see any chat/talk from my team chat..., and my other friend cant see it
-My other friend can see it, but..I dont know if they see it seriously

So, I dont know what is the real result is @.@

Endkey
04-28-2014, 02:04 PM
Lol, I already test this Team chat long time ago in my twink..
I dont know what result when I talk (team chat) with my other friend in other team...
And the result has a 2 is:
-My other friend see any chat/talk from my team chat..., and my other friend cant see it
-My other friend can see it, but..I dont know if they see it seriously

So, I dont know what is the real result is @.@
ask him to send u screenies...if team chat works..and i have heard that it does..then it would be better to make it more noticable..

keikali
04-28-2014, 02:14 PM
Yes, +9000.

I got confused the first time and I thought why in the world is my team talking in general chat in PvP, they can see everything!

Roberto077
04-28-2014, 02:37 PM
Bye bye trash talking through live chat :)

Ishtmeet
04-28-2014, 02:42 PM
Endkey +1 Bro. That's really a problem. Great IDEA!!

Endkey
04-28-2014, 04:48 PM
Endkey +1 Bro. That's really a problem. Great IDEA!!

thanks bro..this problem really messes many of our games..

Xeusx
04-29-2014, 01:17 AM
ask him to send u screenies...if team chat works..and i have heard that it does..then it would be better to make it more noticable..
Thats why the team chat color should be changed @.@

Endkey
04-29-2014, 02:40 AM
still waiting for a reply from STS..

Instanthumor
04-29-2014, 04:03 AM
They must not like you, since they haven't responded yet. Haha!

Endkey
04-29-2014, 04:18 AM
They must not like you, since they haven't responded yet. Haha!

i am getting that feeling :/

Emmacheese
04-29-2014, 05:48 AM
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee fix this! As of now I type "/team endkey is nubby etc (team chat btw)" this would help so much! The simple fixing of little things like this make a HUGE difference! Instead of working on another useless banner/vanity/pet fix this plz!

Alhuntrazeck
04-29-2014, 06:02 AM
+1!

Btw @Zeus, it does work. Just type "/team [opp team (blue/red)] are [insert bad word here]." Works like a charm!

Endkey
04-29-2014, 06:17 AM
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee fix this! As of now I type "/team endkey is nubby etc (team chat btw)" this would help so much! The simple fixing of little things like this make a HUGE difference! Instead of working on another useless banner/vanity/pet fix this plz!

haha im a nub :P
And yea...fixing things is better than introducing new ones..

altho still hoping for a positive reply from STS...i dnt think it will be that hard to implement this change

Paulsebi
04-29-2014, 08:50 AM
+ 1 to this! Great idea Endkey!

tankk
04-29-2014, 10:12 AM
+1 no more trash talk :D

Remiem
04-29-2014, 10:31 AM
Great idea End. :) I'll pass it along to the team and if it's something they'll consider.

Beuefres
04-29-2014, 10:38 AM
Awesome idea endy! That would really help, hope the moderators will act on your suggestion^^

Xeusx
04-29-2014, 10:42 AM
Great idea End. :) I'll pass it along to the team and if it's something they'll consider.
THANK YOU THANK YOU! I want that chat color changed into nice color :)

Endkey
04-29-2014, 12:09 PM

Thanks remi :D

XcristinaX
04-29-2014, 12:24 PM
Can it be color pink :) :) :) ??? :banana::cupcake:

User111
04-29-2014, 12:38 PM
THANK YOU THANK YOU! I want that chat color changed into nice color :)

Red!

Endkey
04-29-2014, 12:59 PM
I guess red team should have red colour and blue should have pink...jk blue should have blue

Theillist1
04-29-2014, 01:10 PM
Simply remove pvp cross talk all together!

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

Endkey
04-29-2014, 01:11 PM

lol bro u r way to extreme..that will not be helpful and only will make caos.

Samhayne
04-29-2014, 03:00 PM
Hey guys,

Any change to how the game chats would be a client revision. As such, client changes take a while to get implemented and have a bit more overhead associated. That's all just preface to say, "no guarantees" and "not quickly implemented". With that out of the way, I was thinking that the best changes we might make to PvP chat would be:

* Changing chat to default to going to your own team.
* Preface Team chat with "Team:" in say, green, so you can tell that your chat message is going to your team.
* Adding a slash command (like "/all") to talk to everyone on the map.
* Preface chat that is going to everyone in the zone with "All:" so you can tell that your chat message is going to everyone.

We have it on ye olde list of things we'd like to do. Again, no guarantees that it will get done or when.

Thanks, as always, for playing Arcane Legends!

Kellhus
04-29-2014, 03:28 PM
I don't want more /chat stuff. Sometimes it takes forever on this phone and my tab to type to get the / in there. I don't want to / command everyrhg that i need to say. Esp in a pvp room.
As far as team talk, i nvr thought it worked and have forgotten about it ages ago.
Find it hard to believe text colour change takes that much effort, but i trust you. So in my opinion i think best solution for time being is just to change the preface color, ie: "team" in green. Thanks :-)

Sent from my LT29i using Tapatalk

Serancha
04-29-2014, 04:18 PM
* Preface Team chat with "Team:" in say, green, so you can tell that your chat message is going to your team.

This!!!! We need a color!

Thanks Sam

Endkey
04-30-2014, 04:04 AM
Hey guys,

green is for guild chat...so why not make it a colour which is easily noticeable and different from the ones we use now?

Joncheese
04-30-2014, 06:50 AM
+1 Endkey.

Hey guys,

Any change to how the game chats would be a client revision. As such, client changes take a while to get implemented and have a bit more overhead associated. That's all just preface to say, "no guarantees" and "not quickly implemented". With that out of the way, I was thinking that the best changes we might make to PvP chat would be:

* Changing chat to default to going to your own team.
* Adding a slash command (like "/all") to talk to everyone on the map.
* Preface chat that is going to everyone in the zone with "All:" so you can tell that your chat message is going to everyone.

We have it on ye olde list of things we'd like to do. Again, no guarantees that it will get done or when.

Thanks, as always, for playing Arcane Legends!

Sam tbh i love all your suggetions. AND it would by default take the drama out of pvp unless you typed /all........ genius if you ask me. Do it!!!!

Joncheese
04-30-2014, 06:51 AM
green is for guild chat...so why not make it a colour which is easily noticeable and different from the ones we use now?

Blue for Blue Team, Red for Red teams (as default).

Simple

XcristinaX
04-30-2014, 06:59 AM

lol bro u r way to extreme..that will not be helpful and only will make caos.

Player on Red Team: No heal ok?

Player on Blue Team: __________

Player on Red Team: Ready???

Player on Red Team: 3......2........1........go!

Thus:
Redteam killed Blueteam

Therefore:
Player on Blue Team messaged Player on Red Team Privately:"WTH is your problem with me???"

:) Just Kidding Theillist :)

Endkey
04-30-2014, 07:22 AM
Blue for Blue Team, Red for Red teams (as default).

Simple

yea that wud be the best option imo too

Samhayne
04-30-2014, 08:51 AM
Good feedback, thanks guys.

Xeusx
04-30-2014, 08:56 AM
Good feedback, thanks guys.
No problem Sam :)
We are happy to hear those update on old chat :-)

Garden of hell
04-30-2014, 09:33 PM
Cooool

Garden of hell
04-30-2014, 10:33 PM
hiii

Endkey
05-01-2014, 09:45 AM
Player on Red Team: No heal ok?

Player on Red Team: Ready???

Player on Red Team: 3......2........1........go!

Thus:
Redteam killed Blueteam

Therefore:
Player on Blue Team messaged Player on Red Team Privately:"WTH is your problem with me???"

:) Just Kidding Theillist :)

totally...caos

kinzmet
05-04-2014, 11:19 AM
hopely it will be added on the next patch. :)

Zynzyn
05-12-2014, 11:27 AM
+1 The team chat colour needs to be changed and made more noticeable.

UndeadJudge
05-13-2014, 06:18 AM
Make the chat red if you're on the red team, blue if on blue team. (Dark blue)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doobiez
05-15-2014, 11:44 PM
Nice 👍