PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question

silentraider
04-28-2014, 05:50 AM
Can someone tell me a good place to farm dragon armour, can you get it outside BM, and anyone want to farm with me?
IGN- ZYPHLON
LVL- 63

Shonex
04-28-2014, 07:17 AM
Dragon armors only drop from mount fang, in the map called "The Vampire Feast". They only drop there, so you can't get them on any other map.

Sent from my calculator using Tapatalk

quantionus
04-28-2014, 09:37 AM
Dragon armors only drop from mount fang, in the map called "The Vampire Feast". They only drop there, so you can't get them on any other map.

nope as far as i know they drop from all bosses in the Mount Fang but the best place to farm them is The Vampire Feast since there are 4 (5) bosses

ThePvpTwink
04-28-2014, 11:06 AM

They can drop from any mt fang boss like quan said but the regulate maps I feel have a higher drop rate, whereas camp feast has 5 bosses for farming quicker

Ssneakykills
04-28-2014, 12:29 PM
I would farm bsm until you have enough gold to buy from someone ( Not from Cs ) as its usually overpriced. It is very hard to drop from feast and pure luck. I reccomend levelling up due to most 76s who farm at feast boot lower levels so they can have quick runs.

Extreme
04-28-2014, 04:21 PM
They drop on all MT. Fang maps, however since Feast has all boss in the map, its easier for you to farm it, but Ssneakykillss has stated above, I would recommend leveling to atleast L71 since in farming fang with L63 isn't a good choice. Good luck farming.

silentraider
04-28-2014, 04:34 PM
Anyone willing to farm?

Sheugokin
04-28-2014, 04:36 PM
I ain't got that patience nor the time nor the plat nor the luck.