PDA

View Full Version : Important News: who is this dude Anarchist? -.-

Anarchist
04-28-2014, 11:27 AM
Its me Elitefamily.
Thanks for reading bye bye.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-6YX_-XRViIw/UxkenccvFvI/AAAAAAAAAOo/5BswyDvptI0/s1600/Gif+mor+doce+2.gif

Hoardseeker
04-28-2014, 11:32 AM
Jee , inactive for a long right? We did some runs for Pylon and you're in Chivalrous Union Guild....And I'm a friend of you, if no check your friend list lol

Anarchist
04-28-2014, 11:57 AM
Jee , inactive for a long right? We did some runs for Pylon and you're in Chivalrous Union Guild....And I'm a friend of you, if no check your friend list lol

*sigh*

My ign is Maliath.
My forum name was Elitefamily but thanks to a magic perfomed by Ami it is now Anarchist!

Anarchist defination:

Check the sig Hoardy :)

Ihateppl
04-28-2014, 12:03 PM
pls don't rebel against me, i would hate to get my new shirt dirty ;P

Anarchist
04-28-2014, 12:24 PM
pls don't rebel against me, i would hate to get my new shirt dirty ;P

Zeus
04-28-2014, 12:59 PM
I personally think Rebel would suit you better. :3

Endkey
04-28-2014, 01:10 PM
emms u made my day lols

@elitefamily nice name (y)

Anarchist
04-28-2014, 01:34 PM
I personally think Rebel would suit you better. :3
Tears were shed.

---
Thanks end i was surprised it was still free due to the number of people on forum.
Again to my greatest surprise Autarchist was still free ingame.

aarrgggggg
04-28-2014, 01:47 PM
Jee , inactive for a long right? We did some runs for Pylon and you're in Chivalrous Union Guild....And I'm a friend of you, if no check your friend list lolArchanist is my alt hoardseeker :) i remember u as well

Anarchist
04-28-2014, 01:57 PM
Archanist is my alt hoardseeker :) i remember u as well

Arg bro....come here a sec are you serious?

Archanist or Anarchist?

aarrgggggg
04-28-2014, 02:11 PM
Arg bro....come here a sec are you serious?

Archanist or Anarchist?
Archanist is my alt not Anarchist
They do look very similar at a quick glance

Anarchist
04-28-2014, 02:14 PM
Archanist is my alt not Anarchist
They do look very similar at a quick glance

Auu nvm D*:

Tendirin
04-28-2014, 02:24 PM
didnt know you could namechange on forums

Roberto077
04-28-2014, 02:52 PM
didnt know you could namechange on forums

Requires a PM to a mod. That's all.

Zeus
04-28-2014, 03:10 PM
Tears were shed.

---
Thanks end i was surprised it was still free due to the number of people on forum.
Again to my greatest surprise Autarchist was still free ingame.

Haha, I knew Rebel. He was a great great dude!

Crowsfoot
04-28-2014, 03:24 PM
Trolling?

Zeus
04-28-2014, 03:31 PM
By the way, I thought you disliked original names.

I'm just curious, what changed your mind?

MetalForce
04-28-2014, 03:36 PM
I like this new mane :-)

Emmacheese
04-28-2014, 04:55 PM

Ikr! I was confused too! Especially with the dictionary reference!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?130207-keeping-names-in-AL/page2

Respectfully ...

Ebezaanec
04-28-2014, 05:03 PM
Congrats on your new name!

Let's hope your name doesn't not inspire rebellions :p

Anarchist
04-28-2014, 05:54 PM

Lol what! i never disliked original names i literally hunt them . What i don't like much re people hoarding them to sell.
As for now the best original names i have are Autarchist, Azazriel and Unbendable but who knows one day i may be finally able to lay my filthy hands on Chaos, Revolutionist and Anarchist.

The top.

Anarchist
04-28-2014, 05:58 PM
Ikr! I was confused too! Especially with the dictionary reference!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?130207-keeping-names-in-AL/page2

Respectfully ...

Why open closed wounds?....
I don't need a dictionary.

Zeus
04-28-2014, 06:08 PM
Lol what! i never disliked original names i literally hunt them . What i don't like much re people hoarding them to sell.
As for now the best original names i have are Autarchist, Azazriel and Unbendable but who knows one day i may be finally able to lay my filthy hands on Chaos, Revolutionist and Anarchist.

The top.

You say that you disliked original names because it does not show creativity...I can link you to it.

This was just a simple case of jealousy then, correct? If so, it's all cool. Please, just no more insulting based off of it! :3

Anarchist
04-28-2014, 06:24 PM
You say that you disliked original names because it does not show creativity...I can link you to it.

This was just a simple case of jealousy then, correct? If so, it's all cool. Please, just no more insulting based off of it! :3

Lel, me? jealous? Lmao.
Anyway i said buying names from name hoarders was dumb. Not that original names weren't cool.
Buying names from name hoarders is not cool and shows lack of creativity.
I myself attempted to buy some names but you know how much gold i have and i can never afford them since i heard some sell up to 40m. That was just a trap to see if the players with those name still played and my thread got closed.

Zeus
04-28-2014, 06:36 PM
Lel, me? jealous? Lmao.
Anyway i said buying names from name hoarders was dumb. Not that original names weren't cool.
Buying names from name hoarders is not cool and shows lack of creativity.
I myself attempted to buy some names but you know how much gold i have and i can never afford them since i heard some sell up to 40m. That was just a trap to see if the players with those name still played and my thread got closed.

So if I had Chaos you would not be jealous? :p

But ah, I see your reasoning but on the flip side, I also see the flaws in it. However, to refrain from flame wars, I won't comment. Each to his own!

Helicopter
04-28-2014, 07:00 PM
Gz on the new name.

Xenobiotic
04-28-2014, 08:31 PM
Hi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anarchist
04-28-2014, 11:26 PM
Why open closed wounds?....
I don't need a dictionary.

So if I had Chaos you would not be jealous? :p

But ah, I see your reasoning but on the flip side, I also see the flaws in it. However, to refrain from flame wars, I won't comment. Each to his own!

No if you had Chaos i won't be jealous and if you still actively played AL i won't even ask you for the name.
Thats me. :)

Zeus
04-28-2014, 11:36 PM
No if you had Chaos i won't be jealous and if you still actively played AL i won't even ask you for the name.
Thats me. :)

Still searching for Chaos

Ign Maliath.

???
It's okay to admit that you want something...it's human nature.

Instanthumor
04-28-2014, 11:51 PM
???

Get wrecked.

Congratulations on your new name. It's really, really, really cool.

Zeus
04-28-2014, 11:57 PM
Get wrecked.

Congratulations on your new name. It's really, really, really cool.

I didn't want to show him being wrecked, lol. However, I just wanted to show that it's perfect alright to state what you want and how you plan to get it. As long as you aren't doing anything wrong, it is all fine in my eyes.

The thing that is annoying though is saying that you don't want something when you do. In that scenario, not only are you denying yourself it, but you also are trying to prove a moot point.

If you want the name, who cares? Everybody likes shiny and flashy things, cool names is one of them!

Hoardseeker
04-29-2014, 12:31 AM
Jee , inactive for a long right? We did some runs for Pylon and you're in Chivalrous Union Guild....And I'm a friend of you, if no check your friend list lolArchanist is my alt hoardseeker :) i remember u as well
:0 I Saw you online yesterday :D

iceQueen69
04-29-2014, 01:58 AM
???

I want you :love_heart::butterfly::love_heart:

Anarchist
04-29-2014, 02:15 AM
I didn't want to show him being wrecked, lol. However, I just wanted to show that it's perfect alright to state what you want and how you plan to get it. As long as you aren't doing anything wrong, it is all fine in my eyes.

The thing that is annoying though is saying that you don't want something when you do. In that scenario, not only are you denying yourself it, but you also are trying to prove a moot point.

If you want the name, who cares? Everybody likes shiny and flashy things, cool names is one of them!

Me and you are not the same.
The fact i would like to have something doesn't imply i have to be jealous of the person who owns it or take it by all means from him.

Endkey
04-29-2014, 02:22 AM
I want you :love_heart::butterfly::love_heart:

Rofl...zeus got fans

Instanthumor
04-29-2014, 02:35 AM
Rofl...zeus got fans

Yeah guys! Let's all be like Zeus when we grow up!

Endkey
04-29-2014, 02:37 AM
Yeah guys! Let's all be like Zeus when we grow up!

zues the parf or zeus the greek god? oh wait...same hobbies..same likes...lol