PDA

View Full Version : Just a few questions

Ssneakykills
04-28-2014, 11:49 AM
Hello,

1) what map is best for a L41 to gets highier pve kdr?

2) Is magma set good for a 41 rogue in pve?

3) What is pet spamming?

4) is it worth levelling/capping each of one class?

5) Will the vanity sets in store be discontinued meaning you can't buy with plat anymore?

6) how to unlock kraken mines?

7) which elite maps are most active and what ones are best to run?

Thank you in advanced for the answers if any :)

Ihateppl
04-28-2014, 12:01 PM
I will answer as much as I can.

rooks nest, oltgar keep, and the wilds are pretty active elites.

kraken mines is unlocked by going to the ship in kraken islands and clicking explore.

yes, when a vanity is discontinued it is no longer purchasable with platinum.

pet spamming is used by computer users to summon and dismiss a pet and pressing the aa activate button, thus being able to make a pet use its skill 20 times in about 20 seconds, it is a frowned upon practice.

magma set is second best to mythic set atm.

any map other then elite is good for increasing kdr for pve.

your welcome

Sceazikua
04-28-2014, 12:06 PM
hi
1.I think you should go KM3 (kraken mine) because you can farm lockeds there too

2.You should use mythic set because your role is damaging not tanking, but its up to you to choose between "not die fast" and "more damage" :)

3.when you use the pet's arcane ability, then disable and resummon it you can use the arcane ability again. This is an unfixed issue, and Ive heard its going to be fixed in next client update :)

4.Its up to you if you like to play many and have the pocket for that, but if I had enough gold and patience I will sure cap all 3 class.

5.Yes you cant purchase it in store anymore. Its still in your inventory though.

6.To unlock kraken mines you need to do all the quests in kraken isles. I remember last quest's turn-in was at the himingleva's statue at skull cove where bloodhammer sits.

7.There are several
-brackenridge forest (first map) - kettle egg, fast run, popular for pugs
-rook's nest - malison egg, very popular for pugs
-lost mage's mine - wrathjaw and snaggletooth eggs, fast run, very popular for pugs
-southern seas - elite pirate chests and bloodhammer's patch (helm), fast run, run with guildmates
-oltgar's keep - elite warchests and entombed hammer, faster run than other nordr maps, very popular for pug
-forest breach - elite puzzleboxes and architect pylons, kinda popular with pugs (not anymore because of the increased difficulty)
-tindirin wilds (first map) - elite dragon chests and magmatic blades, faster run than other tindirin maps, very popular for pug

btw just saying, pet spamming isnt only accessible with computer, anyone with fast fingers can do it on tablets too.

Serancha
04-28-2014, 04:05 PM
I will answer as much as I can.

rooks nest, oltgar keep, and the wilds are pretty active elites.

kraken mines is unlocked by going to the ship in kraken islands and clicking explore.

You won't get any kills in Rook's nest, elite or otherwise. Any map where the mobs have a grey dot on the left end of their health bar, gives no kills and no exp. This includes most maps from more than 2 seasons ago.

Before you can use the explore button, you must complete the Kraken questline up to and including "The Power of Gleiphnir" which involves going to the tomb where Bloodhammer is in Skull Cove.