PDA

View Full Version : Level 51 PvP Fox tutorship - Demonkinghero :chuncky:

Demonkinghero
04-28-2014, 07:52 PM
:chuncky: So as you all know by now my Fox is Demonkinghero

I have begun to get to a level of i guess getting good at Fox whatever you'd like to say
-master ship
-professionalismship (don't think that's a word)

Here's the point, for those of you who are well re noun and have fought me within my blossom to an
understandment of PvP Fox. Shall i take on a disciple or apprentice.

-Pvp as a Fox is kinda unfair that's why i think i should teach , but I wanna ask those of you your opinion.

-I know some of you owned me when I was still learning . (Before April, I was NUB So if you owned me then please don't bad comment)
-Just leave Ign and comment and if you think i should take on.
- Rude comments allowed but seriously be honest not fake.
-If your mage i'm still working on combos so Pvp me with next few weeks to test me

-Sincerely , Demonkinghero

Wrestled
04-28-2014, 08:00 PM
U ez my ign is Wrestled l56 bird pls ill own u 10-0

Demonkinghero
04-28-2014, 08:06 PM
wrestle les be honest . even when i did suck i beat you and plus your 56 ill still fight you though ok stop acting like that when you know the truth HONESTY HONESTY

Wrestled
04-28-2014, 08:08 PM
wrestle les be honest . even when i did suck i beat you and plus your 56 ill still fight you though ok stop acting like that when you know the truth HONESTY HONESTY

Truth ? Lol wut u talking bout u only rekt me on ur mage thats all. Only reason u rekt me on mage is cuz they op atm at l56

synfullmagic_23110
04-28-2014, 08:16 PM

Dam ROASTED

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Wrestled
04-28-2014, 08:17 PM
Dam ROASTED

Ik i need the ice for the burn pls :p

Demonkinghero
04-28-2014, 08:21 PM
You do realize that I've never fought you on my 56 and I only fought with 51 mage. And I'm referring to this month not anything before but I know I rekted you with bird and Fox too. I'm sorry can you pass that ice to me(burnt).

Demonkinghero
04-28-2014, 08:22 PM
The question was if I should teach not if you've ever beaten me

Wrestled
04-28-2014, 08:26 PM
Lol sure why not?

Demonkinghero
04-28-2014, 08:29 PM
Ok friend me I'll PvP any time :D

Sent from my Huawei Y301A1 using Tapatalk

Caiahar
04-28-2014, 08:47 PM
I haven't heard of you when I played 51 on my rhino, if you started this year or few months ago, you shouldn't really call yourself good.
Also, theres no need to make this thread. People can pm you in game if they know you are a good fox.

Laar
04-28-2014, 09:09 PM
I haven't heard of you when I played 51 on my rhino, if you started this year or few months ago, you shouldn't really call yourself good.
Also, theres no need to make this thread. People can pm you in game if they know you are a good fox.
I'm wurs mage.

Demonkinghero
04-28-2014, 09:15 PM
I started two two year ago I know who you are commend :D

Laar
04-28-2014, 09:29 PM

Lel I was the one who taught you how to play mage properly and I still beat you all the time.

synfullmagic_23110
04-28-2014, 09:45 PM

Shadow, he been around for a while

Demonkinghero
04-28-2014, 10:44 PM
First of all commend I didn't use your build and still nuked you second of all all you did was give tips third of all still best me? Can you only post regarding if o should teach

Laar
04-28-2014, 11:02 PM
First of all commend I didn't use your build and still nuked you second of all all you did was give tips third of all still best me? Can you only post regarding if o should teach

This is regarding if you should teach. It shows how good you are, and apparently you're not very good.

Demonkinghero
04-28-2014, 11:15 PM
I'm talking about a Fox not a mage. And I ask a yes or no question that was based off of this month only

Burningdex
04-29-2014, 12:33 AM
plz dont teach anyone

Demonkinghero
04-29-2014, 12:34 AM
Why? Leave ign btw

~ Demonkinghero ^.^`

Demonkinghero
04-29-2014, 12:35 AM
And wrestled that goy team with 61 you pulled not cool I'm 51, why team

~ Demonkinghero ^.^`

Hook
04-29-2014, 01:20 AM
PLEASE, please do not teach anyone.

You have a lot to learn about fox.

1. First off, your ego needs to go.
Im good at 51 fox & don't need to show off or brag to anyone about it. (Im only bragging to you now, so you can snap to reality)

2. You need to keep your mouth shut in pvp. When I fought you, you talked almost every second. I barely even talk on pvp. You go to fight, not to make conversations.

3. You don't have enough experience.

Sorry, but my kids won't attend DemonKing High School.

Hook
04-29-2014, 01:30 AM
& proof it's a 51 fox.

Rescind
04-29-2014, 01:33 AM
& proof it's a 51 fox.

pretty awesome how you managed to almost have a 1kdr even though you rush mostly. truly a good fox right here.. much respect

synfullmagic_23110
04-29-2014, 01:54 AM
Junglegold <3

Hook
04-29-2014, 02:05 AM
& proof it's a 51 fox.

pretty awesome how you managed to almost have a 1kdr even though you rush mostly. truly a good fox right here.. much respect

Thanks bro :)

I only rush in memory of my guild & its master Jop. He was a great friend & mentor. Taught me how to PvP when I was a Nubile & I had horrible gear. I never knew what "go" was.
Not that it mattered, because of the irony of the guild name.
I believe Jop taught me 35 mage at the time, somewhere around November 2012, a month after I first started PL.
When the new classes came out, I myself did a lot of experimenting with fox.
I made a lv40 fox named RangingMantis (Renamed to SabrexTooth later).

DaddyKai (lv40 Fox in leaderboards ) & I , were intense rivals. We learned a lot from fighting each other almost every day. He is hands down better than me at fox.

Since then, I've made a new Fox. JungleGold. Quit lv40 because of the damage nerfs & moved to 51, where It's been more balanced.

Dissidents of Go is a long forgotten guild.
After Jop quit forever last year, the remaining members started parting ways one at a time. There is only a couple of us left. I know where my Fox came from. :)
I refuse to leave the guild & since I refuse another guild name, I am left with no choice. It's all I know how to do.
I can care less If im called a rusher. I never trash talk back.
I don't rush to bash people, but to get better.
I may be overreacting a bit, but most of the "Dogs" were great, kind, humble people. Its probably the one thing I miss most about my old PL days.

Hook
04-29-2014, 02:08 AM
Junglegold <3

Lol I just recently saw you are Plox.

I know we used to rush each other a lot :eek:

Hardcorexd
04-29-2014, 02:36 AM
This is regarding if you should teach. It shows how good you are, and apparently you're not very good.

What's your ign? ^_^

Zapder
04-29-2014, 06:01 AM
U ez my ign is Wrestled l56 bird pls ill own u 10-0

For once I agree with wrestled ^^

Demonkinghero
04-29-2014, 06:05 AM
Mind showing a battle we did this month and not when I just had got to 51

~ Demonkinghero ^.^`

Demonkinghero
04-29-2014, 06:15 AM
It's amazing how I try to share back with community what I know and you guys boast about stuff that happened when I got to 51. I asked this post regarding my skill in April. You all should know there aren't many PvP Fox and you guys CHARGE THEM MONEY JUST TO TEACH (NOT GIVING OUT NAMES) I'll close this thread and get to top and then reopen with the firmer claim of I know I'm worthy to teach. But seriously all I'm trying to do is help others with what I know. Next time can you guys listen and think based off of how I said (those who fought me before April I know I was nub )
SHOOTOUT TO JUNGLE ONE OF GREATEST FOX
SHOUT OUT TO SAMBAAA AN HONORABLE TEACHER!

SINCE IT SEEMS NOT NEEDED I WON'T TEACH BUT JUNGLE WHY DON'T YOU DO IT THEN? CLOSING THREAD BTW THIS WAS A WASTE

~ Demonkinghero ^.^`

Demonkinghero
04-29-2014, 06:18 AM
And occulult if I spelled correctly I like that demon king high school touch :D

~ Demonkinghero ^.^`

Caiahar
04-29-2014, 08:11 AM
If you want to help people, make a guide then and we'll judge you..
Oh, I remember that fox..Gah. Harsh it may be, but you have a bit of an ego (EGGS.)
I was Dexaldin, the 51 rhino.

MightyMicah
04-29-2014, 08:49 AM
The question was if I should teach not if you've ever beaten me

You should teach. You're a good fox, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. It's my personal belief that even the best have room for improvement, so keep that in mind. But you're definitely good enough to teach other foxes.

funkiestyle
04-29-2014, 09:17 AM
Hi Demon Who is Ur Mage? may i ask :banana:

Demonkinghero
04-29-2014, 11:03 AM
You should teach. You're a good fox, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. It's my personal belief that even the best have room for improvement, so keep that in mind. But you're definitely good enough to teach other foxes.

Coming from you mighty that's good inspirational quote I might still teach idk yet

~ Demonkinghero ^.^`

Zapder
04-29-2014, 01:44 PM
Hi Demon Who is Ur Mage? may i ask :banana:

Pretty sure it's watermagegodd unless he changed it cuz he was getting hated gl much.

Demonkinghero
04-29-2014, 03:10 PM
Funkiestyle it's oveabeke the bird from this morning and I didn't change name SHOUT OUT TO FUNK PRO MAGE

~ Demonkinghero ^.^`

Burningdex
04-30-2014, 05:37 AM
meh occult thts probably one of the most eye opening posts i have ssen in awhile gj man :)

MightyMicah
04-30-2014, 08:52 AM
It's amazing how I try to share back with community what I know and you guys boast about stuff that happened when I got to 51. I asked this post regarding my skill in April. You all should know there aren't many PvP Fox and you guys CHARGE THEM MONEY JUST TO TEACH (NOT GIVING OUT NAMES) I'll close this thread and get to top and then reopen with the firmer claim of I know I'm worthy to teach. But seriously all I'm trying to do is help others with what I know. Next time can you guys listen and think based off of how I said (those who fought me before April I know I was nub )

SINCE IT SEEMS NOT NEEDED I WON'T TEACH BUT JUNGLE WHY DON'T YOU DO IT THEN? CLOSING THREAD BTW THIS WAS A WASTE

~ Demonkinghero ^.^`

Hey bro, unfortunately this community is too prideful to accept any kind of "teaching." Everyone thinks they're the best at what they do and if anyone claims to be "good" someone else claims to be better.

Like I said before, bro, you're a good fox and I don't give a crap if occult can beat you. If someone is willing to learn, you should be willing to teach. Remember when I first met you? You were willing to learn, and I was willing to teach. Imitate me, don't imitate Occult.

I've been noticing that you're getting better and better as a fox. Just keep practicing and soon you'll be at the top! But don't let it go to your head like everyone else. Just because you have experience doesn't mean crap. You're just a regular button mashing pvper just like me, just like occult, and just like anyone else. Good luck bro :)

Demonkinghero
04-30-2014, 12:04 PM
Hey bro, unfortunately this community is too prideful to accept any kind of "teaching." Everyone thinks they're the best at what they do and if anyone claims to be "good" someone else claims to be better.

Like I said before, bro, you're a good fox and I don't give a crap if occult can beat you. If someone is willing to learn, you should be willing to teach. Remember when I first met you? You were willing to learn, and I was willing to teach. Imitate me, don't imitate Occult.

I've been noticing that you're getting better and better as a fox. Just keep practicing and soon you'll be at the top! But don't let it go to your head like everyone else. Just because you have experience doesn't mean crap. You're just a regular button mashing pvper just like me, just like occult, and just like anyone else. Good luck bro :)

:D that's so true thanks mighty

~ Demonkinghero ^.^`

Caiahar
04-30-2014, 04:31 PM

~ Demonkinghero ^.^`

Button mashing?!
Hm, this probably explains why you're so good.
;)

Sheugokin
04-30-2014, 06:11 PM
So much flaming in this thread lol.