PDA

View Full Version : Bring back 1 platinum daily

Demonkinghero
04-28-2014, 10:51 PM
As a large company I understand you need a source of income , but my god at one point you have to come to the realization that some people can't afford like others.

A simple 1 platinum daily can help those in the game thrive and reduce how to not look nub questions and more

Most of the nativex cost to much extra money or they don't work causing players to waste valuable income.(same with trial play )

We need a form of platinum I've heard they used to do this so please bring back please I guarantee that 9/10 people would agree with this request.

~Sincerely, Demonkinghero

tharidom
04-29-2014, 05:03 PM
I've completed all the nativex offers without even paying anything. But I do agree with you or give free plat daily or make things cheaper.

FortalWao
04-30-2014, 02:10 AM
I've completed all the nativex offers without even paying anything. But I do agree with you or give free plat daily or make things cheaper.
The prices are so 2012. :P

XNMZ
04-30-2014, 09:48 AM
True that

Reunegade
04-30-2014, 07:07 PM
Yes! I remember back then there was a TapJoy offer for the game Pocket Legends. All i had to do was click on it and a free one platinum! I could do it multiple times a day.

Extreme
05-01-2014, 07:06 AM
Yes! I remember back then there was a TapJoy offer for the game Pocket Legends. All i had to do was click on it and a free one platinum! I could do it multiple times a day.

Yep, I remember checking every hour if its there again lol.