PDA

View Full Version : Achievement got much harder

gumball3000
04-29-2014, 02:52 AM
Sts just made an achievement that takes months to complete 10x times harder. For me, completing an achievement is just as important as being able to finish it.

Right now it would take 6+ months to complete it while those who got it early had it much easier.

Endkey
04-29-2014, 02:54 AM
I believe if you are online for 3-4 hrs a day..then you have quite some time to still flag..

supersyan
04-29-2014, 03:00 AM
lol @ mages. glad i quit pvp s4. don't want to be food for rogue n war. hahaha. Stupid flag should be burned or replaced with 1 story token, 1 hauntlet coin, 1 dragkin tooth, 10 gold and 5hp&mana pots

We duh PizzA!

Energizeric
04-29-2014, 03:14 AM
I suggest you have some patience. STS did not say this is the last change they are making. I'm sure there will be more changes coming. Please see my thread below on the Flagging APs and respond there if you support more changes to help make this easier.

ClumsyCactus
04-29-2014, 03:15 AM
How did they make wich aps harder? Excuse me for not being very updated XD

gumball3000
04-29-2014, 03:52 AM
Now you really need to have friends on both sides of the teams to complete this ap, if you have the flag and ur teammates have no interest in helping you then you are dead.

I dare sts mods to play some ctf and see how dumb it is.

There is no reward for winning the ctf game and no penalty if you loose, why should i help my teammates then, when u can follow my own interests?

Endkey
04-29-2014, 03:55 AM
as energizeric said..be patient. And pls mind ur language. This is a new thing STS has done and if it goes wrong they will surely make it somehow better..

tearacan
04-29-2014, 04:14 AM
For me, completing an achievement is just as important as being able to finish it.

Just so understand it too, could you please tell me the difference between 'completing an achievement' and 'being able to finish it'?

gumball3000
04-29-2014, 04:26 AM
Just so understand it too, could you please tell me the difference between 'completing an achievement' and 'being able to finish it'?

I mean i don't feel motivated to work towards unrealistic achievements.

eeknoh
04-29-2014, 04:35 AM
This is how capture the flag is normally played. Why they ever had it the other way is beyond me. If I had to assume I'd assume it was that way to make the flag APS easier. Irony. Lol

Cero
04-29-2014, 04:49 AM
Just ask sts to replace Flag AP for Flag Title ,<Flag Boy>, so they wont get butthurt. Seriously, its the most pointless and time consuming not to mention you arent having fun doing it. I care less about flag AP, the reason if im going to quit would probably seeing noob maulers ...

Nvm there are alot of them already >.>

Roberto077
04-29-2014, 05:25 AM
I mean i don't feel motivated to work towards unrealistic achievements.

*cough* 99,999,999 gold *cough* *cough*

gumball3000
04-29-2014, 05:28 AM
In ctf everyone is working towards theyr own goals, flags or kills. What do i get for flagging or killing? a few hundred ap. What do i get for winning matches? NOTHING!

Froxanthar
04-29-2014, 06:00 AM
Now you really need to have friends on both sides of the teams to complete this ap, if you have the flag and ur teammates have no interest in helping you then you are dead.

Yeap.

Sky_is_epicgearz
04-29-2014, 06:17 AM
why do you care so much for the flag ap that you want to quit?
there is no reward for completing it, no title, nothing. maybe recongnition but thats it.
i can understand if you are going for LB but if youre determined it shoulnt make you want to quit that badly.
the whole point of patching up the flag system like that is to promote team play and turn capture the flag back into capture the flag and not a place where 3 people flag while the remaining two are up agaisnt five.
Thanks sts for making the effort to bring the fun back

Paulsebi
04-29-2014, 06:22 AM
Finally a great improvement done by STS. Good job guys... why to have an easy AP?

And now people can't just run by ending a game... they will use the leave button so more satisfaction!

And btw, I'm at 1.5 k flags, so it's hard for me also BUT MUCH BETTER THAN BEFORE, and not simple to get it... Work out for it! Don't expect everything to come to you!

Thanks STS for this amazing update!

Rare
04-29-2014, 06:30 AM
Yep. Let's all quit now because we can't get that one ap easily

mommyjane
04-29-2014, 06:35 AM
imo, the new ctf system is awesome. it would be less dramatic since u have to kill to be able to flag and your friends wont be pouting why u killed them ( if they joined opposite team).
getting that AP needs hardwork. thats why it is called 'achievement'.

Hoardseeker
04-29-2014, 06:47 AM
a New PvP System with New Achievements will be Totally Awesome, They can delete the Previous PvP APS in New Client.

Jig
04-29-2014, 07:11 AM
As I said, only way to fix this is get rid of achievement for flags and LOWER them. People who farmed flags for the achievement get it earlier, people who farmed 10k+ are all the ones on leaderboards already..

Do it before you lose your customers sts ... Know one is liking this. On top of it add quests and more ap's obviously.

Rare
04-29-2014, 07:35 AM
In ctf everyone is working towards theyr own goals, flags or kills. What do i get for flagging or killing? a few hundred ap. What do i get for winning matches? NOTHING!

I thought this was a game. Didn't know you had to be given something to enjoy playing.

Ishtmeet
04-29-2014, 07:38 AM
Ofc remove flag ap's it's just annoying now. 10k flags will take 10 years. Just remove flag's ap's and introduce new ap's.

keikali
04-29-2014, 07:39 AM
I wouldn't mind if they changed the Flag AP's a bit. I got lucky and managed to get the 500 Flag AP this weekend before it was patched up. I was aiming for the 1K AP also, but I was pretty busy and now, meh.

Ishtmeet
04-29-2014, 07:39 AM
I thought this was a game. Didn't know you had to be given something to enjoy playing.
He meant, There should be some Ap's for winning matches too. I hope u got it now.

ClumsyCactus
04-29-2014, 08:47 AM
Ofc remove flag ap's it's just annoying now. 10k flags will take 10 years. Just remove flag's ap's and introduce new ap's.

Well,even though everyone here is mad because the leaderboarders have the aps, i think that this would be terribly unfair against them...

gumball3000
04-29-2014, 08:57 AM
He meant, There should be some Ap's for winning matches too. I hope u got it now.

Yes, there is no interest in winning the games atm and that's why everyone works on theire achievements only, they either wanna flag or kill, not much team play, nor much fun. Restricting the flag ap won't fix ctf.

And please sts mods, stop editing my thread to make it easy on yourselves. I understand that you don't have time to play the game being busy figuring out ways to squeeze more plat out of people.

We all remember how you only fixed the tarlok gate bug only after 3 days and that only after someone reported it. Same with the miraculous drops on halloween.

Step it up sts, play the game, spend time improving it not sqeezing plat.

Jig
04-29-2014, 10:22 AM
Well,even though everyone here is mad because the leaderboarders have the aps, i think that this would be terribly unfair against them...

So its fair to take away banners each cap but cannot get them again? This is sooort of the same thing, its only fixing ctf am I wrong? Im half asleep typing again :3

ClumsyCactus
04-29-2014, 10:39 AM
So its fair to take away banners each cap but cannot get them again? This is sooort of the same thing, its only fixing ctf am I wrong? Im half asleep typing again :3

I understand your point, but the banners is just a show off, och means that they dont affect peoples hard working today, and the removing of the aps will Change the entire leaderboards, and be extremely unfair against them, since they have to work themselves to really be top players again. I would be happy with removing the easier aps, but because this is so hard they deserve to still have it.

mommyjane
04-29-2014, 11:48 AM
As I said, only way to fix this is get rid of achievement for flags and LOWER them. People who farmed flags for the achievement get it earlier, people who farmed 10k+ are all the ones on leaderboards already..

Do it before you lose your customers sts ... Know one is liking this. On top of it add quests and more ap's obviously.

if the floag AP will be removed, whats the point of the name 'CTF' in pvp which means capture the flag. knowing that the achievement is really hard to achieve, removing its ap is just ridiculous. imo, adding points for 10k flags is better than removing the ap.

and come on guys, its not sts's fault if u work on ur flag ap's late than the other who has it already. most of them worked hard to achieve it and removing the ap is very unfair on their part.
its normal for a game to change its system for the benefits/ good of the game itself and its players. coz the main problem in ctf is the pvp drama and i think thats the reason why they changed the system of capturing the flag.

Hiosahaf
04-29-2014, 11:48 AM
Yes, there is no interest in winning the games atm and that's why everyone works on theire achievements only, they either wanna flag or kill, not much team play, nor much fun. Restricting the flag ap won't fix ctf.

And please sts mods, stop editing my thread to make it easy on yourselves. I understand that you don't have time to play the game being busy figuring out ways to squeeze more plat out of people.

We all remember how you only fixed the tarlok gate bug only after 3 days and that only after someone reported it. Same with the miraculous drops on halloween.

Them playing the game reminds me-

#Kershal needs to be OP

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

tharidom
04-30-2014, 07:48 AM
Play with a good guild and protect your own flag.

Jig
04-30-2014, 11:17 AM
if the floag AP will be removed, whats the point of the name 'CTF' in pvp which means capture the flag. knowing that the achievement is really hard to achieve, removing its ap is just ridiculous. imo, adding points for 10k flags is better than removing the ap.

and come on guys, its not sts's fault if u work on ur flag ap's late than the other who has it already. most of them worked hard to achieve it and removing the ap is very unfair on their part.
its normal for a game to change its system for the benefits/ good of the game itself and its players. coz the main problem in ctf is the pvp drama and i think thats the reason why they changed the system of capturing the flag.

Yeah alright, but I also said somewhere, to REDUCE it, maybe even that is bad because they farmed so many flags, reduce to maybe 2k? Idk not 10k though that's rough... Can't see what else they can do..

Like seriously though they're doing an outstanding job, they started of with this, which actually fixed ctf quite a bit, but it is NOT going to stop flaggers from boosting, if the 10k stays there, they will abuse the ctf ways and find another way and boost. But we will see what else they can do or if anyone in the community can come up with any ideas

Tbh, if noticed everyone is actually attacking in groups now, because they can't purely flag, every cya game I been in lately are quite solid, just... Know one flagged.. Besides 1 booster which was aloud apparently.

Jig
04-30-2014, 11:19 AM

Calm down buddy, I'm sure they're doing the best they can.. No need to start saying they're doing a horrible job.. Squeezing* btw