PDA

View Full Version : ELITE title with 1338 Posts?

Hoardseeker
04-29-2014, 02:58 AM
Well, Off-topic but I heard its only for 1337 Posts....Look below /Attachment...

Prahasit Prahi
04-29-2014, 04:05 AM
Yes If you post one more post it changes to Senior member.

The only thing you need to do is not to post anymore...or else keep deleting your old posts.

~Prahi

Haligali
04-29-2014, 04:07 AM
lol

Hoardseeker
04-29-2014, 04:10 AM
Yes If you post one more post it changes to Senior member.

The only thing you need to do is not to post anymore...or else keep deleting your old posts.

~Prahi
You said something new? Or the same?

Madnex
04-29-2014, 04:14 AM
Mod favor if I recall correctly. Glut deserves a special title, although "Guide Maker" could fit better IMO. :)

Hoardseeker
04-29-2014, 04:22 AM
Mod favor if I recall correctly. Glut deserves a special title, although "Guide Maker" could fit better IMO. :)

I would Vote DoCoBig indeed

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?114713-DocDoBig-s-threads

BTW, Getting back on topic , how he got ELITE title with 1338 Posts?

DocDoBig
04-29-2014, 06:40 AM
If I can answer that for Glut - guess he doesn't want to loose his anti mainstream Elite title.

We had a semi-desperation-rant on chatbox once that we hadn't reserved enough posts for our threads - you know, a post covers a maximum of ~60k characters so we had lacking space problems on our threads.

Well, aside of that (I think) Delphina or Remi offered us to make reserve posts in-between the threads so we could continue it .

Therefore Glut got an extra post which resulted the 1338 Elite title.
Hope you understand what my point is.

Hoardseeker
04-29-2014, 06:44 AM
If I can answer that for Glut - guess he doesn't want to loose his anti mainstream Elite title.

We had a semi-desperation-rant on chatbox once that we hadn't reserved enough posts for our threads - you know, a post covers a maximum of ~60k characters so we had lacking space problems on our threads.

Well, aside of that (I think) Delphina or Remi offered us to make reserve posts in-between the threads so we could continue it .

Therefore Glut got an extra post which resulted the 1338 Elite title.
Hope you understand what my point is.

Extremely confused :/

DocDoBig
04-29-2014, 06:52 AM
Glut had space issues on one of his thread, Delphi made an extra reserved post on his thread (which is "posted" by Gluttony). Which caused an extra post and because of a mod powers bug (?) the Elite title stayed even with 1338 posts.

Hoardseeker
04-29-2014, 06:55 AM
Glut had space issues on one of his thread, Delphi made an extra reserved post on his thread (which is "posted" by Gluttony). Which caused an extra post and because of a mod powers bug (?) the Elite title stayed even with 1338 posts.
Yes! I got it! Delph Used her mod power to post as Glut! Right? xD

DocDoBig
04-29-2014, 06:56 AM
Yes! I got it! Delph Used her mod power to post as Glut! Right? xD

This.