PDA

View Full Version : Spitfire Egg drop was a Golden Chest!

honki
04-29-2014, 05:17 AM
I got drop from a mob yesterday in Elite Map. Dont remember which map. But suddenly a golden chest jumped out of a mob. I was like wtf? And when i collected it I got a spitfires egg.

Unfortunatelly i dont have a picture of the drop but I`m sure it was a chest and not an egg :D

Xeusx
04-29-2014, 05:31 AM
Sigh, then this is not a real issue -_-

Edit:
This is your memory issue, Drop from an mob is a spitfire egg, u said u collected it, right?
So, its should be egg, not a chest..

honki
04-29-2014, 07:22 AM
i dont know exactly what you mean sorry. I saw the chest popping out of the MOB and when i collected it, the chatbox said. you recieved 1x spitfire egg.

Candylicks
04-29-2014, 07:51 AM
Ha weird. Did it have fireworks like egg?

keikali
04-29-2014, 07:55 AM
I guess he meant it had the image of a chest, but the loot when looted is a Spitfire Egg.

Raymond05
04-29-2014, 08:38 AM
I guess he meant it had the image of a chest, but the loot when looted is a Spitfire Egg.

Yeah. I think so too. A mob dropped a golden chest then he ran to it to collect it (because pets don't pick up chests) and when he collected it, it showed that he had collected a spitfire egg instead of a golden chest.

Candylicks
04-29-2014, 08:52 AM
They should take the spitfire egg away and replace with golden chest. Seems fair. Lol .

honki
04-29-2014, 09:12 AM
Yeah. I think so too. A mob dropped a golden chest then he ran to it to collect it (because pets don't pick up chests) and when he collected it, it showed that he had collected a spitfire egg instead of a golden chest.

thats exactly what i meant :D thanks

falmear
04-29-2014, 11:30 AM
The reason it drops as a chest is because its an epic. I looted one and I saw a golden chest drop from a mob. But when I picked it up it was a Spitfire Egg. Check the rarity and it is an epic. So I am guessing there is no epic egg, so it shows as a golden chest. I got one off a random mob on elite Jagged Trail.

notfaded1
04-29-2014, 12:16 PM
The reason it drops as a chest is because its an epic. I looted one and I saw a golden chest drop from a mob. But when I picked it up it was a Spitfire Egg. Check the rarity and it is an epic. So I am guessing there is no epic egg, so it shows as a golden chest. I got one off a random mob on elite Jagged Trail.

This makes more sense...

Sorcerie
04-29-2014, 01:13 PM
It should still drop as an egg no matter what the quality.

Snaggletooth and Wrathjaw are commons and they still drop as an egg and not a chest.

I wonder why the change?...

falmear
04-29-2014, 02:01 PM
It should still drop as an egg no matter what the quality.

Snaggletooth and Wrathjaw are commons and they still drop as an egg and not a chest.

I wonder why the change?...

The egg is a chest and most eggs are legendary chests. So they are pink in color when you see them in your inventory. There are a few eggs where the chest rarity is epic. For example look at Snowy's Egg in the auction house. It's blue. This is how Spitfire's Egg is. So I can only conclude there is no epic egg chest, if that makes sense.

Serancha
04-29-2014, 03:50 PM
Or else someone put the wrong graphic with that egg. Very possible