PDA

View Full Version : Loading issue

Rayzor
04-29-2014, 07:35 AM
I have a samsung galaxy note 10.1, at first it was good, the battle command game came on with out a problem 2 days straight, Now It would load up all the way to the authentication process, then it would go back to contacting server, I watched it do this all day, My signal is great, i cleared the cache first, then tried it did the same, i cleared everything did the same, i uninstalled, downloaded it again it did the same..?? can this be fixed??

Rayzor
04-30-2014, 07:42 AM
This issue is not on my end i just found that out myself.

Rayzor
04-30-2014, 08:56 AM
I reset my tablet, downloaded the game again, actually went through the tutorial, finished loading the rest of the patches, went back into the game with no problem, signed in with my g-mail account, it asked did i want to load my base i clicked yes, went back out the game, loaded up all the way pass the authentication process and went back to the beginning "Contacting server and it repeats the process over and over, i also loaded it on my phone, and it does the same thing. Can someone please fix whatever glitch is not making me able to load my base?

G-M
04-30-2014, 09:45 AM
Hi Rayzor. You can submit a request at http://support.spacetimestudios.com/ with the details and they can help you out.

Tendirin
05-01-2014, 07:40 PM
happened to me once

wizi
06-22-2014, 08:28 AM
I am currently having the exact problem. The game loads till authentication process, then it goes back to loading again and again. If you found a solution please reply here as soon as possible.

laido208
06-22-2014, 09:06 AM
I am currently having the exact problem. The game loads till authentication process, then it goes back to loading again and again. If you found a solution please reply here as soon as possible.
You check the time on your device and you certainly do not use software to destabilize time