PDA

View Full Version : Bye Friends i will miss u

freakitout
04-29-2014, 04:16 PM
Hi all my friends Its me beocatrri -luckydevil , i just wanted to say thnx to all ,i got scammed and banned from sts now , we had a great time together and my pleasure to meet u all u all are great i will miss u all , and wish u the best who ever wanna have contact with me u can add me in fb arjanit morina , thnx for all love u guys , at the same time from my bro immortalfreak he greet also his friends and say also thnx to them, i will miss u , but the same time i will remember the times we spend together so good memories in my mind , thnx thnx thnx

Ihateppl
04-29-2014, 04:20 PM
hmmmm, no one is banned without good reason, and that is usually used in extreme measures, so you must have done some very bad stuff.

freakitout
04-29-2014, 04:21 PM
I dont know how to scam or to hack , i saw many players doing it and they never got banned , and i never did anything and yeah i got banned

Zylx
04-29-2014, 04:26 PM
If you dont understand why you were banned, email support support@spacetimestudios.com

freakitout
04-29-2014, 04:28 PM
Ty a will try to message them , most of all sts never help but i will try thanks man

Anarchist
04-29-2014, 05:07 PM
Beo its me Maliath. This quite a bad bad news, it really pains me you got banned :(
I wish you the best of luck irl, take it easy.