PDA

View Full Version : Wurmtongue?

Alhuntrazeck
04-29-2014, 10:12 PM
Is it good for an endgame rogue? Also, how much damage does its poison damage on AA deal at l40?

Serancha
04-30-2014, 01:44 PM
I am getting pretty good results with him. Definitely a fun pet worth having. I can't really give damage numbers though, because it varies a lot depending on where you are / what mobs you are facing. But it's very similar to timeshift dot, and lasts around 8 seconds.

Alhuntrazeck
04-30-2014, 09:06 PM
I am getting pretty good results with him. Definitely a fun pet worth having. I can't really give damage numbers though, because it varies a lot depending on where you are / what mobs you are facing. But it's very similar to timeshift dot, and lasts around 8 seconds.
Sounds awesome. Also, does curse reflect damage of pet's AAs? If it doesn't, I see this as a very good AA to have instead of nox.

Serancha
04-30-2014, 10:46 PM
Good question. I haven't tried him in pvp yet. I just got him to 41 this last week, and have been stuck meeting real life deadlines ever since. I will have to test that out.

Alhuntrazeck
05-01-2014, 01:33 AM
Good question. I haven't tried him in pvp yet. I just got him to 41 this last week, and have been stuck meeting real life deadlines ever since. I will have to test that out.

That would be great, thanks :o