PDA

View Full Version : In memory of our good friends who quit the game

Xbadboyx
04-29-2014, 10:45 PM
Who is Anegraebar?

he is an amazing player who was insulted and mistreated by many pvp players for playing unfair in pvp , in my opinion if those players gave him the chance to express himself like I did they would change their mind in no time, at the beginning I was one of them before I decided to speak to him or to understand him even if he can't speak English , then I found out that he is an amazing 45yrs old Korean guy who have a sense of humor and loyal to his friends , he would do anything to protect them no matter what will happen also I found out that he didn't know what gang means since he can't speak English ,he was just playing the game .

He is known for his famous phrases , and some of his funny phrases are "kkkk 1!!!!5 kkkk" which means 1 vs 5 , "boy 18 kkkkk" which means I'm a teenager he use this to tease me just for fun lol! , "boy ganger" he is saying that I'm a ganger so players start farming me but he is joking for sure , he started saying this after I translated to him what gang in Korean means , immediately he used it against me xD , "boy good " :) he says that when I win a duel :D, "boy kiss girl?" He says this when I'm standing beside a rogue , he saved me many times in pvp and I respect him for that , I miss him ,I miss his phrases and his sense of humor .

Anyway after being insulted and annoyed he decided to stop attacking anyone in pvp , after that I started seeing him hiding in pvp corners or standing beside the wall doing nothing except changing weapons and pets "onade style " which was really awkward ! Then after suffering he quit the game .

you can still find his new name in leaderboard under ctf kills "sydneysmith" 32,797k kills!! , I would like his name to be immortal in this game because he deserve it .

I think new arcane legends players should know more about old player who quit the game and left amazing accomplishments such as patrick , deathproof, blackadder , xcs and many more others , so If you had an amazing friend who quit the game and you miss him ,you can tell us and mention what was special about him or what he accomplished , who knows ? Maybe someone will post a thread for you one day :) , also post screenshots in this thread if you have

Limsi
04-29-2014, 10:59 PM
Oh how I remember angrea! It's nice to see how people remember him as well. I miss him so much :/

faychen
04-29-2014, 11:10 PM
"Anyway after being insulted and annoyed he decided to stop attacking anyone in pvp , after that I started seeing him hiding in pvp corners or beside the wall doing nothing except changing weapons and pets "onade style " which was really awkward ! Then after suffering he quit the game ."
I shed a tear..
Behind a toon there is a human fellow, sometimes we forget this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Xbadboyx
04-29-2014, 11:13 PM
sad story ...

Volt
04-29-2014, 11:13 PM
+1
He was actually my friend.
''Zep friend kkkk''
And yes he was very loyal to his friends. I wish I could have a chance to play with him again and understand him as a person and not just aneg.

Candylicks
04-29-2014, 11:27 PM
Wow you still in touch with him Bad? Maybe with the organized CtF matches he would come back. (:

Arpluvial
04-29-2014, 11:34 PM
I have moved this to the Sunsets and Happy Trails forum, guys. :)

Xbadboyx
04-29-2014, 11:34 PM
Wow you still in touch with him Bad? Maybe with the organized CtF matches he would come back. (:
nope :/

Xbadboyx
04-29-2014, 11:35 PM
I have moved this to the Sunsets and Happy Trails forum, guys. :)
thank you very much .

matanofx
04-30-2014, 12:11 AM
I really enjoyed reading this, after pvping with him many times ive grown a bit angry at him but i knew there was more to it cause he never really replied when i asked him why he plays the way he plays, ill miss that dude and the others you mentioned too

Gensin
04-30-2014, 12:48 AM
HEY, Dont forget PsychoBunny and Carmany also, amazing people.. and also sometimes Love ahha.
Onade and Aneg, can be very annoying but realy sweet and loving, i remember aneg I used to hide from his back ahhaha and we gang all peeps! :3
I hope aneg comes back.

Instanthumor
04-30-2014, 01:58 AM
I remember that guy from S4! It was a pity that I couldn't communicate with him effectively... I tried to speak too him using Konglish (Korean in English), but he didn't know enough English to understand! It's sad whenever I hear of someone that leaves the game. It makes me regret not getting to know that person while he/she was still around, knowing that I would probably never see that person again...

I'd like to mention my good and honest friend, Woofcookie. In my fair opinion, he was probably the best mage I ever knew as far as skill. I looked up to that guy highly, as he motivated me to become a skillful 1v1'r I am today (not trying to be arrogant). The sad thing is, I never got to say goodbye to him, and I didn't let him know how much I enjoyed his company. What are my chances of seeing him again? Close to none, and that's the sad part.

I'd also like to mention Taejo (Geunin, etc.). He was a great friend of mine as well, and like Woofcookie, I was unfortunate enough to not be able to say a last farewell.

Xbadboyx
04-30-2014, 05:03 AM
I remember that guy from S4! It was a pity that I couldn't communicate with him effectively... I tried to speak too him using Konglish (Korean in English), but he didn't know enough English to understand! It's sad whenever I hear of someone that leaves the game. It makes me regret not getting to know that person while he/she was still around, knowing that I would probably never see that person again...

I'd like to mention my good and honest friend, Woofcookie. In my fair opinion, he was probably the best mage I ever knew as far as skill. I looked up to that guy highly, as he motivated me to become a skillful 1v1'r I am today (not trying to be arrogant). The sad thing is, I never got to say goodbye to him, and I didn't let him know how much I enjoyed his company. What are my chances of seeing him again? Close to none, and that's the sad part.

I'd also like to mention Taejo (Geunin, etc.). He was a great friend of mine as well, and like Woofcookie, I was unfortunate enough to not be able to say a last farewell.
I miss woofcookie too :/

Waheedski
04-30-2014, 06:31 AM
@OP Very sad story....some people are so misunderstood. I gather he thought there was no respect or love for him, if you don't feel a sense of belonging at a place, you will eventually stop going there.

Xenobiotic
04-30-2014, 06:35 AM
Patrick set a HUGE pve record in S1 and I had the honors of being in his guild :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ellysius
04-30-2014, 09:32 AM
Really sad stories.
I'd like to mention Ruizerwin.
He recruited me in TC after inviting his friends to help me in Oltgar Keep.
I left MY recently created guild with around 150 members,all recruited by me,he was so convincing.
After that,everyday i logged in he asked ''Need help bro'?'' Every single day,he asked me that.
He left the guild,joined back in... And then he just didn't appear online anymore...

Xbadboyx
04-30-2014, 10:34 AM
Really sad stories.
I left MY recently created guild with around 150 members,all recruited by me,he was so convincing.
After that,everyday i logged in he asked ''Need help bro'?'' Every single day,he asked me that.
He left the guild,joined back in... And then he just didn't appear online anymore...
now thanks to you many players will appreciate ruizerwin and know more about him , I hope players post more about their good friends who quit the game , and share the memories with us .

Mucsi
04-30-2014, 02:55 PM
My idols: Wraoka, Malwie, Uninstallgame and Exportedjunk... they have all quit this game :/ (after season 3)

Roxxxanna
04-30-2014, 03:42 PM
So many people I've played with over time and too many to even begin to cover them all have quit that I will miss. Most of all.. I miss my best and first friend I ever made in this game.. Ohbee. He stuck by my side through 4 different guilds (god love him, lol). If I could get him to come back to AL, I swear I'd pay 1mil in real life money. And my other friend Exmover, whom alot of people would have found farming antee and the arena endlessly. I miss all his tips and tricks that have truly helped me to be the player I am today. Wherever they are, I hope they're all very happy. I love you all <3

gumball3000
04-30-2014, 05:22 PM

Woofcookie has fb acct, m just sayn' u can find it somewhere in eos thread if u miss him that much.

Xbadboyx
04-30-2014, 05:59 PM
So many people I've played with over time and too many to even begin to cover them all have quit that I will miss. Most of all.. I miss my best and first friend I ever made in this game.. Ohbee. He stuck by my side through 4 different guilds (god love him, lol). If I could get him to come back to AL, I swear I'd pay 1mil in real life money. And my other friend Exmover, whom alot of people would have found farming antee and the arena endlessly. I miss all his tips and tricks that have truly helped me to be the player I am today. Wherever they are, I hope they're all very happy. I love you all <3
ohbee and exmover seems to be a decent players I hope one day they come back to al and surprise u .

My idols: Wraoka, Malwie, Uninstallgame and Exportedjunk... they have all quit this game :/ (after season 3)
I've heard about exportedjunk that he was a decent professional player and he is one of the deviant misfits makers , amazing guy . on the other hand I don't know anything about the other names u mentioned , how about to tell us more ? :)

Mucsi
04-30-2014, 06:27 PM
Wraoka was the master in the original <Silentkill> guild
Malwie was my one of friend (lb warrior pve)
Uninstallgame... You really dont know him? season 2 top3 in overall...
How about? I miss them.. same as you Sydneysmith

Zeus
04-30-2014, 06:31 PM
now thanks to you many players will appreciate ruizerwin and know more about him , I hope players post more about their good friends who quit the game , and share the memories with us .

Ruizer was an awesome dude, I speak from experience!

Zeus
04-30-2014, 06:50 PM

Woofcookie, aka Furrycameltoe was a BEAST!

Zojak
04-30-2014, 07:52 PM
I miss dat Zojak guy

Schnitzel
04-30-2014, 11:32 PM
to OP:

i never met that guy before, but from what you wrote, i can tell he was an awesome person

what i want to know is: why do people feel the need to insult others in PvP? its just a game, so why the insults?

hakoom7
04-30-2014, 11:49 PM
At first I hated him, but after a while I just thought this guy is a mystery no one ever understood, and the fact that many many people hated him and farmed him over and over made me just feel bad and ever since I apologized to him and never touched him, and suddenly he became loyal to me always join my side and run behind me healing me which it help3d alot even tho he didnt fight much but the healing was enough.

Can anyone remember the other mystery tank who never talked .. was it onade ? My brain fuzzy about names

Xbadboyx
05-01-2014, 03:16 AM
Wraoka was the master in the original <Silentkill> guild
Malwie was my one of friend (lb warrior pve)
Uninstallgame... You really dont know him? season 2 top3 in overall...
How about? I miss them.. same as you Sydneysmith
im bad at remembering names , I remember Patrick and deathproof as lb kings s1-s2

Ceyrinn
05-01-2014, 11:29 AM
Thank you for this thread. I'm just sorry to hear that so many of us have lost buddies :/
However, it is not just in AL that we lose friends. I am a two year veteran of PL, and in that time many people that I have known have come and gone. There is one in particular that I will always remember.
A noob Mage was struggling through sewers alone during Fang cap because nobody was running it (needless to say, lots of death occurred). The Mage had come to accept that nobody would run it with her, because when people joined, they always left. The party was "inefficient" with only the Mage, and nobody stopped to consider that maybe she needed help.
Then, some dumb bird named Iahaob (Iahobo because he looked like a hobo with his gear :P) decided to drop in, and didn't leave. From that moment on, we helped each other with everything; my Lilith, Tiki Goddess, and Fiery sets were all crafted by just the two of us, and meanwhile he'd become the best merch I knew. Although he is all but gone, he remains the best friend that I ever had and probably will ever have in PL or any of the Spacetime games. I miss the hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I used to get every time I logged on.
Once again, thank you for creating this thread so we all can remember, and hopefully never forget.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/02/uty8y2as.jpg

lilypads
05-01-2014, 03:43 PM
Thank you for this thread. I'm just sorry to hear that so many of us have lost buddies :/
However, it is not just in AL that we lose friends. I am a two year veteran of PL, and in that time many people that I have known have come and gone. There is one in particular that I will always remember.
A noob Mage was struggling through sewers alone during Fang cap because nobody was running it (needless to say, lots of death occurred). The Mage had come to accept that nobody would run it with her, because when people joined, they always left. The party was "inefficient" with only the Mage, and nobody stopped to consider that maybe she needed help.
Then, some dumb bird named Iahaob (Iahobo because he looked like a hobo with his gear :P) decided to drop in, and didn't leave. From that moment on, we helped each other with everything; my Lilith, Tiki Goddess, and Fiery sets were all crafted by just the two of us, and meanwhile he'd become the best merch I knew. Although he is all but gone, he remains the best friend that I ever had and probably will ever have in PL or any of the Spacetime games. I miss the hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I used to get every time I logged on.
Once again, thank you for creating this thread so we all can remember, and hopefully never forget.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/02/uty8y2as.jpg

Thats such a good story Cey :)
Iahaob helped me also when i was on the verge of quiting PL. A year and a half ago, i got badly scammed and lost everything i had. I told him that i was going to quit because of it, However he would not let that happen ,so he helped me get back on my feet. He got a friend to lend me a lilith set and i was able to each L.70 in it. Soon after he helped me get my own hula dancer set. I am very grateful to him. If it weren't for him i would have gave up and stopped playing. I miss him alot, we you to hang out at balefort and chat for awile, he was always so fun and gave me alot of gifts. He is one of the few i look up in PL, you are one to Cey ;), and i will never forget him. we should never forget about the people we have come to love in this amazing game.

Instanthumor
05-05-2014, 11:16 PM
Really sad stories.

What?!?! Ruiz left too?? :( Another person..

RDX
05-09-2014, 07:13 AM
Hats off to u guys. I miss my friend nutslicer .( .he forgot his password nd he was using random email :(.

Prahasit Prahi
05-09-2014, 09:06 AM
I really start crying when ever I read these stories.

Xbadboyx
05-13-2014, 03:38 AM
I really start crying when ever I read these stories.
i wont get surprised , it might be just a game but the ppl we met , spent time with , had fun together are humans and after all its not just a game for me .

geosimos
05-18-2014, 02:46 PM
Nice thread bad...

leoakre
05-18-2014, 03:42 PM
Yohoho!

Hats off to the Belarusian superman who made me run wt4 everyday, all day and learn to love it (and ya'll wonder where the wine & rock music came from?)!!! Season 1 and Season 2 ... the most fun with him! Loved every second of all our Hauntlet runs! I would never have made it to the LB without his attention, devotion and generosity! A Rogue with the soul of a Warrior, the courage of a Lion, and the heart of a Man!

Sighs!
:adoration:

Kellhus
05-18-2014, 08:57 PM
*snickers*
Yeah i miss yoho too. I saw him pop on for two seconds like two months ago though. :-) i miss our Russian conversations haha.

Sent from my youknowwhat using youknowwhich

Zeus
05-18-2014, 09:12 PM
Yohoho!

Hats off to the Belarusian superman who made me run wt4 everyday, all day and learn to love it (and ya'll wonder where the wine & rock music came from?)!!! Season 1 and Season 2 ... the most fun with him! Loved every second of all our Hauntlet runs! I would never have made it to the LB without his attention, devotion and generosity! A Rogue with the soul of a Warrior, the courage of a Lion, and the heart of a Man!

Sighs!
:adoration:

I remember yoho! Sadly, never got to talk to him as much as I liked. :/

keuiks
05-18-2014, 10:47 PM
Uhhh :( sad stories

sent from mars using galaxy phone :p

Jack O Reaper
06-09-2014, 01:51 AM
When reading this thread i remember on of my friend "rouko"

His a good guy, when im on lvl 6 twinking and wearing like a noobish sword and gears
I met him. And he was awesome with a glacian pet 4 guys trying to gang me and here
He come he help me fight enemy's and kill them. Thats awesome that to friend with this
Guy. Then we become buddies playing pvp killing all who blocked our way! ;D

-Just wanna share mine.

Anegriv
06-25-2014, 07:38 PM
Poor Aneg :'(

Jblazer
07-02-2014, 09:57 PM
Poor Aneg :'(

xD I see you

Anegriv
07-02-2014, 09:58 PM
xD I see you