PvE
Warrior-3(14.3%)
Rogue-2(9.5%)
Sorcerer-16(76.2%)

PvP
Warrior-6(28.6%)
Rogue-11(52.4%)
Sorcerer-4(19%)

Note: This is the Percent of Peoples usage of Different Classes in PvP and PvE not the Best Class in AL

Thank You Everybody for Voting your Hero!

utpal
04-30-2014, 01:13 AM
RIP warrior haha

Hoardseeker
04-30-2014, 01:15 AM
RIP warrior haha

Warrior is Still Good, With Warrior you can Participate in Both PvP and PvE and Rogue Mostly PvP and Sorcerer Mostly PvE

Xeusx
04-30-2014, 01:17 AM
The most voted class is Sorcerer in PvE, while warrior is the 2nd most voted class in PvE, and the 3rd is the rogue..
The most voted class in PvP is Rogue, while warrior is the 2nd most voted class in PvP, and the 3rd is the sorcerer...

Interesting, those warriors are awesome vote!

Hoardseeker
04-30-2014, 01:24 AM
The most voted class is Sorcerer in PvE, while warrior is the 2nd most voted class in PvE, and the 3rd is the rogue..
The most voted class in PvP is Rogue, while warrior is the 2nd most voted class in PvP, and the 3rd is the sorcerer...

Interesting, those warriors are awesome vote!

Warriors are Medium usage, while Rogue Most usage in PvP and Lower in PvE and Mage Most in PvE and Low in PvP , But Rogues Can Easily kill any Class in PvP and Mages can Set Solo Record in PvE

Xeusx
04-30-2014, 01:26 AM
Warriors are Medium usage, while Rogue Most usage in PvP and Lower in PvP and Mage Most in PvE and Low in PvP , But Rogues Can Easily kill any Class in PvP and Mages can Set Solo Record in PvE
While Rogue most isage in PvP and Lower in PvP << Wrong, its should be PvE ahahaha :banana:

Hoardseeker
04-30-2014, 01:28 AM
While Rogue most isage in PvP and Lower in PvP << Wrong, its should be PvE ahahaha :banana:

(-_-)

Kreasadriii
05-07-2014, 06:10 AM
I pick what I like too hehehe

PvE : Mages
PvP : Mages

Because mage so challenging class to play, and not everyone can play a mage ^^

Froxanthar
05-07-2014, 06:16 AM
3 players who vote for Warrior in PvE are awesome!

CrazyTank
05-07-2014, 07:04 AM
Well, I m one of the reasons why did you made this poll. But still I disagree. Why? It's because we have conducted this poll on a very small number of players. Around 30? No. I don't want to fight with you but Taking a poll on large number of people gives more appropriate results. I still appreciate your try and I know we can't get all people who are in game and on forums. So... We are still at the same point

Hoardseeker
05-07-2014, 07:05 AM

The voting thread is Over,And Your Rating didnt change the Rarity between two classes.
Sorry for the Inconvience.

Hoardseeker
05-07-2014, 07:06 AM
Well, I m one of the reasons why did you made this poll. But still I disagree. Why? It's because we have conducted this poll on a very small number of players. Around 30? No. I don't want to fight with you but Taking a poll on large number of people gives more appropriate results. I still appreciate your try and I know we can't get all people who are in game and on forums. So... We are still at the same point
I'm thinking of the Same thing to ask to Remiem.

jiph
05-09-2014, 08:32 PM
Lol u must get kill a lot by warriors -_-

Doobiez
05-09-2014, 09:39 PM

No pretty sure everyone can play Mage 😬