PDA

View Full Version : cut scene.

ean89
04-30-2014, 02:02 AM
since the dead city season.no more cut scene when it comes to story line.wish sts can make cut scene like before.i know its tough.but i like to watch it.instead of doing campaign just by text.

Alhuntrazeck
04-30-2014, 03:50 AM
I'd rather they put in more effort into improving gameplay etc. Still, who doesn't love cutscenes?

Energizeric
04-30-2014, 03:58 AM
I agree, an occasional scene would be cool. I never liked the one in rooks nest because it delays you from fighting the boss. But I think the one at the beginning of Ydra Forest is pretty cool. I think at the beginning of a dungeon is a better idea than at the end.

matanofx
04-30-2014, 04:13 AM
I was thinking about it too for a long time now just never made a thread about it cause i guess it slipped my mind

I really enjoyed the cut scenes when i was a new player, i never read the story line text so the cut scenes in the beginning of ydra forest and end of rooks nest were very cool to watch

Hopefully those werent the last ones we'll see, and energizeric the rooks nest one doesnt bother me cause you can skip it so.. it was cool to see the battle between Gustav and Bael =]

utpal
04-30-2014, 04:54 AM
sts should make each cutscene for begining of map and end of map(defeating end boss).

Roberto077
04-30-2014, 05:41 AM
I'd rather they put in more effort into improving gameplay etc. Still, who doesn't love cutscenes?

Sadly so many people, not including me though.

Bigboyblue
04-30-2014, 06:29 AM
We don't need any cutscenes. I watched each one maybe twice, now it's just skip, skip, skip. They slow down map entry and progress.