PDA

View Full Version : Where did all the devs go

FortalWao
04-30-2014, 02:18 AM
Ok basically if this isn't personal or anything I wanted to ask about devs.
For instance Cinco, he's basically co-founded PL and he left? Where did he go? Why?
Or JustG, I'm so glad to see him back. It seemed to me like he was gone for a year or something and then came back? Kinda lifts heart.
What about asommers and basically every co-founder of PL? This has been bothering me for so long and I didn't know where to look for answers so if there's some thread about this and someone could post a link to it that'd be great

Skeletonlord
04-30-2014, 02:37 AM
I honestly don't really know myself. Cinco was the design head, seeing as there isn't anything really to "design" on PL anymore, new items and content isn't coming out, but I'm not sure where he has got to.

JustG has always been here. Always been looking on the forums and making sure everything is running as it should.

Asommers I haven't seen online on the forums in a long time, not sure if he works at STG anymore.

Jig
04-30-2014, 04:13 AM
new items and content isn't coming out.

Dunno if "isn't coming out" really is necessary, just not now :) just a possibility in the future, which is still slightly

Burningdex
04-30-2014, 05:39 AM
AL.

Justg
04-30-2014, 08:03 AM
Cinco sits to my left. Asommers and Futumsh are right behind me. Jakis and Decker are over in the art pit. We're all still here, just working on other things.

for the lulz
04-30-2014, 08:25 AM
Cinco sits to my left. Asommers and Futumsh are right behind me. Jakis and Decker are over in the art pit. We're all still here, just working on other things.

arcane legends autocorrected to "other things" XD XD

jk pls dun ban !

Jig
04-30-2014, 08:34 AM

Well that's awesome to hear they're still there! Lol Cinco should go Cinco again sometime in AL!

Justg
04-30-2014, 08:59 AM

Other other things :)

Darkterror
04-30-2014, 08:59 AM
Hey JustG !! You guys mind finishing the Dragonet's Elite X-Fire bow and the axe and the staff. These are the only elite items that dont have any bonus set, plus this items were ultra hard to get and have very litle use at end game. I think it should at least make bonus set with L71 Fly, beast, sharp. Just to make the weapon a bit more "usefull" and not just fancy to have. Its the hardest weapon to get and the less usefull weapon iv ever had. Ya making a new game huh ?

Rolocolo
04-30-2014, 09:00 AM
Where's technoemail!

octavos
04-30-2014, 09:14 AM

aka, new game :eagerness:

Nihiliste
04-30-2014, 09:20 AM
Cinco was online on PL's 4th birthday if you didn't know.

FortalWao
04-30-2014, 09:21 AM

A new Legends game and two new Battle games? Or is that the plan for 2015?

I kid, I kid...

Ssneakykills
04-30-2014, 09:40 AM

Please explain :)

Ssneakykills
04-30-2014, 09:42 AM
Hey JustG !! You guys mind finishing the Dragonet's Elite X-Fire bow and the axe and the staff. These are the only elite items that dont have any bonus set, plus this items were ultra hard to get and have very litle use at end game. I think it should at least make bonus set with L71 Fly, beast, sharp. Just to make the weapon a bit more "usefull" and not just fancy to have. Its the hardest weapon to get and the less usefull weapon iv ever had. Ya making a new game huh ?

Probably not worth their time or effort fixing/updating something minor like this but you never know what they might do

Jig
04-30-2014, 11:06 AM
Hmmm other things aye... Possible they're working something out with PL.. Argh not another legends title unless it's gonna be huge, and I mean it, huge.

Hate you Justg! Other things! What other things!!!!!?? Other things.... Things

The thing, things, what things, type of a thing, just things? This is just gonna go around and around and drive me crazy till I come to Texas and spy on Cinco

I THINK IM GOING CINCO

Oldcoot
04-30-2014, 11:37 AM
http://youtu.be/K8kQgEq_we8

I loved this:) reminds me of... Me
My kids hate it when I run around with my sword and metal chest plate

Beezlewtf
04-30-2014, 01:17 PM
http://youtu.be/K8kQgEq_we8

I loved this:) reminds me of... Me
My kids hate it when I run around with my sword and metal chest plate

We're declaring war! On high prices!