PDA

View Full Version : pally fail?

Blasto
12-20-2010, 04:13 AM
so i realize at lvl 35 workin twoard a 158 str build i wonder as i hear about the rebalances and whatnot if i should rock full int before i go try and waste my gold and life getting get rift stuff...i bought the gurg hammer for 25k and i think i shouldnt have lol....

im just still new and lost... but despite frustration having fun =D

Thanx!

Blasto

DawnInfinity
12-20-2010, 06:26 PM
so i realize at lvl 35 workin twoard a 158 str build i wonder as i hear about the rebalances and whatnot if i should rock full int before i go try and waste my gold and life getting get rift stuff...i bought the gurg hammer for 25k and i think i shouldnt have lol....

im just still new and lost... but despite frustration having fun =D

Thanx!

Blasto
I would try out pally first before going full int. You can just use the common lvl 50 pinks rather than full rift, just to get a feel for things.

Pharcyde
12-21-2010, 02:31 AM
Look at it this way. If this was a computer program, then:
Pally = Basic Mode
Int Mage = Advanced Mode.

Pally's are the best all around and easiest to use. They ensure almost every player that they will be more effective.

Int mages on the other hand are very very hard to play. They die real real easy. When it comes to PvP they are killed like a fat girl with a cake. But if your a experienced mage then you will understand how to survive. Int mages have the highest damage in the game. Only Birds have more damage but thats 1 v 1 damage. Mages can easily inflict 10-20k damage a second on a mob if it is big enough.