PDA

View Full Version : Account transfer

greandeath
04-30-2014, 09:43 AM
so I found my old accounts login info and I was wandering if any of the devs can transfer my character and the plat that's on it to my main account.

Sent from my RM-915_nam_usa_228 using Tapatalk

Ssneakykills
04-30-2014, 09:49 AM
I don't think this is possible to do but by all means email support anyway just in case. I'm 90% sure on what I said is correct but worth a try

greandeath
04-30-2014, 09:51 AM
Okay :) thanks

DocDoBig
04-30-2014, 09:58 AM
I think if you post your purchase history (only the parts where you bought plat) and the email you got from purchasing it there might be a chance on it,

of course it won't work with the free plats.

Email is support@spacetime.com or go to http://support.spacetimestudios.com

greandeath
04-30-2014, 10:02 AM
Okay thank you :)

GoodSyntax
04-30-2014, 10:57 AM
I asked if STS could consolidate my various toons under one account - I even offered to pay the plat on extra character slots, but alas, a few bad apples (aka scammers) prevents this from happening anymore.

Perhaps you may have better luck than I did though.

evanb_333
04-30-2014, 12:58 PM
I have four accounts, and only one lepre, lol. So whenever i use a dif character under same login, gotta open game in second devise and use a character there to relay gold, lepre, and other items. I wosh there was a vault that multiple can use with pin number or something. As for plat......can only use with the 2 characters in that log in. Anyway, dont know how related to orig this was, but ideas came and had to type or forget em

HAPPY HUNTING!!

hellkitchen
05-01-2014, 08:27 AM
Waa, i already make a thread like this (i search before but didnt found it), but dunno why it doesnt showed in the list.

I hope STS would make a new feature to transfer a toon to the other account, so it ll be efficient. Well, its good if that can be done by free way like usinge story token :eagerness: . Having all toon in the same account gave us some profits, surely. :chuncky:

Keshav Agarwal
05-01-2014, 09:23 AM
I got my done
submit a ticket by giving the
details of login of ur acc which u want to transfer
and the acc to which u u want to transfer

Email is support@spacetime.com or go to http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Xeusx
05-01-2014, 09:29 AM
Waa, i already make a thread like this (i search before but didnt found it), but dunno why it doesnt showed in the list.

I hope STS would make a new feature to transfer a toon to the other account, so it ll be efficient. Well, its good if that can be done by free way like usinge story token :eagerness: . Having all toon in the same account gave us some profits, surely. :chuncky:
lol? Troll?
NO to your suggestion, and dont ask me for the reason.

hellkitchen
05-01-2014, 09:57 AM
Iam not plats user and its impossible to make a toon in the same account if u dont have some plats (ill not talk about free plats from apps). As time goes by, i revealed (by reading) that by making all my toons in the same account ll make me to share some items (gold, lep, or maybe this (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?114630-Guide-How-to-Upgrade-Your-Mythic-Helm-and-Armor-and-become-%93The-Hero-of-Legend%94&p=1618268&viewfull=1#post1618268) etc) between all toons.

U dont wanna to start a new toon when u have high lv toon, just to make them in 1 place.

Dunno whats ur reason, but thats important for me, right now