PDA

View Full Version : Keyboard Game Key Extension for Chrome (see image)

XcristinaX
04-30-2014, 01:56 PM
I'm not sure if this was already suggested from the past threads but I just realized that extending the Control Keys will be much easier for Chrome users in the game...
[H] for the 1st skill on the skill map
[U] for the 2nd skill on the skill map
[8] for the 3rd skill on the skill map
[0] for the 4th skill on the skill map
and [-] for pet's Arcane ability key
Still, theW.A.S.DKeys are for moving to your desired direction and the [Space Bar] for normal attacksWhat do you think???

Riptank
04-30-2014, 02:12 PM
I'm not sure if this was already suggested from the past threads but I just realized that extending the Control Keys will be much easier for Chrome users in the game...
Still, the W.A.S.D Keys are for moving to your desired direction and the [Space Bar] for normal attacks
What do you think???

Everyone have their own style so this might not work to them. For key issue I suggest to just just use hotkey. Here: http://www.autohotkey.com/
You can modify your keys using that, I've been using that since the beginning. I got this idea from DOTA.
Cheers

softbone
04-30-2014, 02:16 PM
Still, theW.A.S.DKeys are for moving to your desired direction and the [Space Bar] for normal attacksWhat do you think???

Nah. Others might not like it including me, just use hotkeys like autohotkey to personalize your keys.