PDA

View Full Version : Dear STG...

Bananaguard
04-30-2014, 03:55 PM
Dear STG,

Please make stash slots purchasble by story tokens.

EDIT:Please add more crafting/upgrade slots too.

~Banana :|

keikali
04-30-2014, 04:03 PM
I'd use all my tokens just for this.

MayaNatsume
04-30-2014, 04:46 PM
good idea !!!

Schnitzel
04-30-2014, 05:00 PM
wrong section but Good idea!

Instanthumor
04-30-2014, 07:19 PM
Name changes with Story Tokens too... Why not?

Xenobiotic
04-30-2014, 07:26 PM
Name changes with Story Tokens too... Why not?

Opening locks with Story Tokens too... Why not?

Instanthumor
04-30-2014, 07:30 PM
Opening locks with Story Tokens too... Why not?

Nah, I don't think so.

Xenobiotic
04-30-2014, 07:31 PM
Nah, I don't think so.

That was a sarcastic response. What I was saying is that changing name w/story tokens is highly unlikely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Instanthumor
04-30-2014, 07:34 PM
That was a sarcastic response. What I was saying is that changing name w/story tokens is highly unlikely.

Ok, thank you very much for pointing that out.

Xenobiotic
04-30-2014, 07:34 PM
My pleasure

Instanthumor
04-30-2014, 07:36 PM
My pleasure

I was sarcastic when I was thanking you. Why do you deserve a thank?

Xenobiotic
04-30-2014, 07:37 PM
I was sarcastic when I was thanking you. Why do you deserve a thank?

Never deserved it, never wanted it at least not from the likes of you.

Instanthumor
04-30-2014, 07:38 PM
Never deserved it, never wanted it at least not from the likes of you.

Bit salty? Cry more please. I'm done here.

Xenobiotic
04-30-2014, 07:39 PM
Bit salty? Cry more please. I'm done here.

Ok? I can see why your name is Instanthumor. Your actions show <3

CrazyTank
04-30-2014, 07:42 PM
Good idea. I don't remember exactly but someone(sam?) mentioned that we can purchase stash slots through story tokens and a "respec box" in future but still not implemented. It must be somewhere near bard revamp threads. And about changing name with tokens. No. Those plat spenders make this game free for me to play. So some features must be reserved exclusively for them.

Alhuntrazeck
04-30-2014, 07:54 PM
Good idea. I don't remember exactly but someone(sam?) mentioned that we can purchase stash slots through story tokens and a "respec box" in future but still not implemented. It must be somewhere near bard revamp threads. And about changing name with tokens. No. Those plat spenders make this game free for me to play. So some features must be reserved exclusively for them.

Crates are STS's greatest revenue source, name changing...not so much. Still, name changing with story tokens would make it great for scammers.

EDIT: Unless it's like 150+ story tokens, I don't see this happening.

Trenton
04-30-2014, 08:18 PM
Ok? I can see why your name is Instanthumor. Your actions show <3

You really like picking fights that you'll easily lose, don't you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Xenobiotic
04-30-2014, 08:19 PM
You really like picking fights that you'll easily lose, don't you

I lost? I don't see any of us winning or losing. He left and plus I wasn't picking a fight. I guess a sarcastic response is to much for him to bear?

Zeus
04-30-2014, 08:21 PM
I lost? I don't see any of us winning or losing. He left and plus I wasn't picking a fight. I guess a sarcastic response is to much for him to bear?

He left because he's mature enough to know you don't have to say the last word to win. Again, if you want to win an argument, you do not always have to say the last word.

Trenton
04-30-2014, 08:26 PM

It's not really that you "lost," I don't think I said that in a literal term nor a past term, its the fact that you're a secret jerk through your "sarcasm." Name change isn't really that big of a deal because 30 plat is around the equivalence to 300 ST, and 30 days for a name change is not such a big deal. You completely down his idea with the sarcastic reply of, in a way, making EVERYTHING (ie. Locked crates) be able to be purchased from ST instead of plat. The sarcasm isn't needed for someone just because you don't like their idea.

Roberto077
04-30-2014, 08:32 PM
opening locks with story tokens too... Why not?

please!!! This!!!!

Xenobiotic
04-30-2014, 08:33 PM
It's not really that you "lost," I don't think I said that in a literal term nor a past term, its the fact that you're a secret jerk through your "sarcasm." Name change isn't really that big of a deal because 30 plat is around the equivalence to 300 ST, and 30 days for a name change is not such a big deal. You completely down his idea with the sarcastic reply of, in a way, making EVERYTHING (ie. Locked crates) be able to be purchased from ST instead of plat. The sarcasm isn't needed for someone just because you don't like their idea.

I have nothing to say because you've basically summed up what I just did.

Xyzther
04-30-2014, 10:26 PM
Story tokens with story tokens pls

Bananaguard
04-30-2014, 10:32 PM
uhmm excuse me guys pls dont make this thread a brawling place.. :|
and abt the name change with ST i dont prolly agree with it cus many ppl will can change name and scamming is highly possible..

allplay
04-30-2014, 10:46 PM
I think it would be cool they had more 500 story token pets. Like ones that would just raise Dex or Str or Int +30.

hakoom7
04-30-2014, 11:02 PM
and abt the name change with ST i dont prolly agree with it cus many ppl will can change name and scamming is highly possible..

If I didnt finish my thanks I would have thanked you ten times for your post, exactly this whole argument is unneeded, such a rude sarcastic response should be just ignored, and the idea is actually bad I already hate the name changing thing cause I barely remember the names I been dealing with for months,

And for the main idea of the thread, its just amazing idea, tho I think if they made it they will have to make auction slots and inventory slots purchased by story tokens aswell and maybe thats a bit too much! For me I'd love if that happened :)

Instanthumor
04-30-2014, 11:58 PM

I hope you realize that if the scammer wanted to change his name, he would change his name anyway. 30 plat to change a name is a small price to pay after you scammed millions and millions from other players.

Hoardseeker
05-01-2014, 12:40 AM
Stash slots will be purchase able by story tokens in new client , samhayne confirmed it...

basketholic209
05-01-2014, 01:21 AM
I hope you realize that if the scammer wanted to change his name, he would change his name anyway. 30 plat to change a name is a small price to pay after you scammed millions and millions from other players.

Most scam stories I've known revolve around a little sum of gold. And the scammers mostly are not plat users, so I don't think it will be a good idea, no matter how many tokens will be used :)

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Roxxxanna
05-01-2014, 01:21 AM
Stash slots will be purchase able by story tokens in new client , samhayne confirmed it...

That's the best thing I've heard all day ;)

Instanthumor
05-01-2014, 01:44 AM
Most scam stories I've known revolve around a little sum of gold. And the scammers mostly are not plat users, so I don't think it will be a good idea, no matter how many tokens will be used :)

30 plat is a small price to pay. Anyone can do some free offers and get 30 plat in less than 5 minutes.

basketholic209
05-01-2014, 01:56 AM
30 plat is a small price to pay. Anyone can do some free offers and get 30 plat in less than 5 minutes.

Not in my country :)

Instanthumor
05-01-2014, 01:59 AM
Not in my country :)

Well, the majority does.

basketholic209
05-01-2014, 02:01 AM
Well, the majority does.

Is there any statistics to support this argument? :)

Instanthumor
05-01-2014, 02:03 AM
Is there any statistics to support this argument? :)

The majority of the players live in the US. It's not an argument, it's a fact. :)

basketholic209
05-01-2014, 02:41 AM
The majority of the players live in the US. It's not an argument, it's a fact. :)

Where do you get the fact from?
I searched the forum and only got this thread about nationality:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?137646-What-s-your-nationality

While nationality doesn't always correspond to where you live, the thread shows that the majority is not from the US.

Even if the US has the biggest population (which the thread doesn't show it either), doesn't mean that it is the majority.
For example: let's say that 30 - 40% of AL population live in the US, it doesn't count as majority compared to the entire population :)

Sorry to be so argumentative, but I hate scammers A LOT (and I really mean A LOT). I've been scammed before. Even if it was only around 250k (which is almost my entire gold at that time), it almost made me wanna quit the game. So, if there any suggestion that will possibly help scammers, however little the impact might be, I will oppose it with all my might :)

Instanthumor
05-01-2014, 03:09 AM
Where do you get the fact from?
I searched the forum and only got this thread about nationality:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?137646-What-s-your-nationality

While nationality doesn't always correspond to where you live, the thread shows that the majority is not from the US.

Even if the US has the biggest population (which the thread doesn't show it either), doesn't mean that it is the majority.
For example: let's say that 30 - 40% of AL population live in the US, it doesn't count as majority compared to the entire population :)

Sorry to be so argumentative, but I hate scammers A LOT (and I really mean A LOT). I've been scammed before. Even if it was only around 250k (which is almost my entire gold at that time), it almost made me wanna quit the game. So, if there any suggestion that will possibly help scammers, however little the impact might be, I will oppose it with all my might :)

If you did not know that the majority of the players live in the US, then I do not know what to say. And tough luck, you're not the only one that has got scammed, and so what if they change their name? So that they can scam more? Name change or not, scammers are going to scam.

I still wonder why you posted that link. We are talking about where people live, not there ethnic backgrounds.

basketholic209
05-01-2014, 03:24 AM
If you did not know that the majority of the players live in the US, then I do not know what to say. And tough luck, you're not the only one that has got scammed, and so what if they change their name? So that they can scam more? Name change or not, scammers are going to scam.

I still wonder why you posted that link. We are talking about where people live, not there ethnic backgrounds.

Okay.
Give me some numbers?
US = ... %
Non-US = ... %

Btw, of course if they can easily change their names, they will scam more and more people will become scammers due to the ease of erasing the trace. It's simple logic, dude :)

Instanthumor
05-01-2014, 03:28 AM
Okay.
Give me some numbers?
US = ... %
Non-US = ... %

Btw, of course if they can easily change their names, they will scam more and more people will become scammers due to the ease of erasing the trace. It's simple logic, dude :)

You're starting to remind me of Xeno. Getting very irritating. Again, this will be my last post.. Sigh..

You go ahead and find the numbers yourself. It's "simple logic, dude". Do you think the majority of the players are Chinese? Or Kenyan? Simple logic just ain't that simple, it seems.

Do you know how to track scammers? Simply add them to your ignore list. When they change their name, the name will also change on your ignore list. It's "simple logic, dude". :)

I simply post a suggestion for the betterment of the community, and it's funny what kind of replies you get from some people.

I'd like to remind you that if you get scammed, it's not the scammer's fault. It's your fault. May I suggest quit merching and start PvPing or something if you can't handle it.

Goodbye, go figure.

basketholic209
05-01-2014, 03:46 AM
You're starting to remind me of Xeno. Getting very irritating. Again, this will be my last post.. Sigh..

You go ahead and find the numbers yourself. It's "simple logic, dude". Do you think the majority of the players are Chinese? Or Kenyan? Simple logic just ain't that simple, it seems.

Do you know how to track scammers? Simply add them to your ignore list. When they change their name, the name will also change on your ignore list. It's "simple logic, dude". :)

Goodbye, go figure.

How come is it irritating?
I just ask a very simple question, lol.
You say "majority", I ask for numbers, should that be so difficult to answer?
I guess you know the numbers, right? I'm just plain curious :)

Btw, of course I know the trick of putting somebody into ignore list.
Let's just say that your idea is getting implemented.
And then A scams B.
After that, A swiftly change his name to C.
B warns other friends and guildmates, "hey put A on ignore list, he scammed me!"
C is no longer A, so that doesn't work.

Putting somebody on ignore list only makes you avoid being scammed by the same person.
Then again, who is fool enough to be scammed twice? Lol.
And that doesn't make the scammers stop scamming other persons.

Another point is that my ignore list has reached a total of 43 persons (scammers, beggars, spammers, bad mouths, etc.)
And I know a lot of people whose ignore list is 100+.
How can you keep track when people in your ignore list can easily change names every X days?

basketholic209
05-01-2014, 03:49 AM
Anyway, I apologize to OP for posting irrelevant posts.
Hoardseeker is right, Samhayne did confirm about that :)

Rare
05-01-2014, 05:51 AM

Not everyone has access to free offers.

Even if the "majority" does. It doesn't take a "majority" scamming to ruin the game.

Fact is, providing "free" options to change names will remove one road block.

And it's not always just about scamming.

Smokiii
05-01-2014, 06:39 AM
Dear STG,

~Banana :|

+1

- I like this idea.. i dont use stash because its to expensive. I spend my money to locked and pets but i will never purchase for slots in my stash.

Bananaguard
05-01-2014, 06:43 AM

rlly?sam approved it?

Hoardseeker
05-03-2014, 09:53 PM
rlly?sam approved it?

Yeah , he approved it , let me find his Quotes...

I believe that it requires a client change to address the bug with stash slots, so it will be after the first of the year.

Doobiez
05-03-2014, 09:57 PM
Dear STG,

EDIT:Please add more crafting/upgrade slots too.

~Banana :|yes 👍