View Full Version : Void Vs. Cyber armor --> Void is better?!

Snub
12-20-2010, 12:31 PM
Is it just me or is the Cyber armor not as good as the full void set? What is the exact bonus of each set? (<- is the bonus not visible?)

Everyone and their dog will soon have Cyber armor too, making the Void gear harder to get due to the high cost. I almost wish i hadn't wasted my time getting it....

This is a pic of my stats in full void and full cyber (gun, armor, Jacob help).

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll262/Grieve666/CompareCyber-Void.jpg

Kossi
12-20-2010, 12:34 PM
yea, but void is purple and cyber looks so epic.

Snub
12-20-2010, 02:04 PM
I think the prices of Void gear will go back up a lot in a little bit of time (Jacob/wraith/Mega). Everyone will be wearing the inferior Cyber and want the Void to look different, Plus Void is harder to obtain.

I wish the Cyber was black and bright red, that be sharp.

slinkster213
12-22-2010, 04:51 PM
I am just about level 50 and just looked up this stuff. the pics you have on here are a little deceptive but fairly accurate. Yanis has a post with two birds wearing void and cyber that are full dex. Shows the differences pretty plainly but so do your pics up there Snub
http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy224/slinkster213/both.png

So basically here is what will happen if you are full dex....overall I prefer void merely because of the regen stats and crit rate. the extra damage/dps/armor is minute.
Maybe a dumb question but what is the point of having your hit% above 100?

skimmey
12-22-2010, 06:04 PM
Can only imagine that a high hit is better for pvp caus of all the debuffs and so

Militaryman
12-22-2010, 06:10 PM
But didn't asommers or someone say that there is a hidden debuff which causes cyber to give +25 health and mana?

Inching
12-22-2010, 07:46 PM
But didn't asommers or someone say that there is a hidden debuff which causes cyber to give +25 health and mana?

oh really?

Snub
12-23-2010, 03:48 PM
Here is a more complete comparison.. My bird is RE-Spec to all DEX.

The Pic is all the combinations of Void Gear and also Cyber... side by side.

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll262/Grieve666/comparison-jpg.jpg

Snub
12-23-2010, 03:57 PM
Maybe a dumb question but what is the point of having your hit% above 100?

I agree, and i don't know the answer if being over 100% matters in any way.

I know we require 185 dex to equip void/cyber armor, this makes the hit % go over 100% no matter what anyhow. So really... the answer is somewhat irrelevant as you will be over 100% if you are wearing Void/Cyber armor.

Greek
12-24-2010, 03:50 AM

yea i saw something like that too, but everytime i see these charts i dont see the bonus.

I do wish that cyber gave the same crit as the regular void set, to me i find Crit bonuses to be a must.

TheLaw
12-24-2010, 07:01 PM
yea i saw something like that too, but everytime i see these charts i dont see the bonus.

I do wish that cyber gave the same crit as the regular void set, to me i find Crit bonuses to be a must.

They can't possibly make free armor better than payed armor, yo.

MoonYeol
12-27-2010, 12:16 PM
The Cyber set is not that "inferior" to the usual Void set. The only thing that's even worth mentioning is the crit rate. In PvP it might also be good to have +5% hit with the debuffs. In PvE they would be quite similar. If I'm correct, any regular non-quest item can be transferred and traded between characters. The Cyber set cannot. I.e. If you want to make a str bear and a paladin, you can share the Rift set and use it until you have the Cyber set. A Cyber set will show that you have done the incredibly annoying quest to get the pieces = you have time. A normal Void set will show that

a.) You're lucky
b.) You're rich
c.) You've spent way too much time playing PL
d.) All of the above