PDA

View Full Version : New items firm Ellie

Kingofhurtz
12-20-2010, 03:04 PM
2 questions: what is/are the new item(s)?!?! And if you haven't already finsished the shadow essence quest, does that mean you can only claim one reward? Or can you still get both? Thanks :)

Edit: sorry about title misspell. Typing pretty fast ;)

Lesrider
12-20-2010, 03:06 PM
http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa373/xenacrazy/e4c9634b.jpg

Looks like it's for anyone who finishes the quest. I took a rift shield so I don't have to do that part with my bear if I ever get started on totems with him...

Zeus
12-20-2010, 03:07 PM
I took the cyber cosmos doll incase I ever decide to level huhurdead from an enchantress level 20 to a level 50. Lol.

Kossi
12-20-2010, 03:08 PM
i got the cyber wing, but i went to ellie and got a cyber doll..too bad its stuck in my stash until i get around to lvlig my lv 30 20 levels.

CanonicalKoi
12-20-2010, 04:51 PM
I'd completed the set with my bird, so I took the shield for my bear. Now I don't have to hunt any more shadows for a while. Between that and 4,000 Keeper runs (or what seemed like it), I'm a little burnt out on Captive Audience and Keeper runs through V Lap.

Snub
12-20-2010, 05:19 PM
I took the Cyber wing also... there isn't a cyber talon? I use the void set anyhow so this makes no difference to me but what is the point of having a cyber wing if there is no talon?

Bigsleazy
12-20-2010, 05:26 PM
I took the Cyber wing also... there isn't a cyber talon? I use the void set anyhow so this makes no difference to me but what is the point of having a cyber wing if there is no talon?

Laser talon of the void completes the set with cyber wing.

Pharcyde
12-21-2010, 12:51 AM
I finally finished cyber on one charecter. I refuse to ever do it on any of my other lvl 50's :). I swear to god on my mothers life I will never EVER enter ao3 ever again. I am soo burnt out on it.

you get set bonus from having the normal talon.