PDA

View Full Version : [Issue] green troll-like dragkin always stuns you?

extrapayah
05-01-2014, 09:47 AM
i thought it is lag, but his first attack always a stunning one and i can't see the red zone...

i'm pretty sure when i first time played tindrin, these enemies do charged attack which stun me and i can clearly see the red zone for the skill... but since some update before, it become invisible, and ridicilously hard to be dodged...

at least we should be able to see the danger area and given a chance to dodge, right?

thank you

GoodSyntax
05-01-2014, 09:51 AM
The trolls stun attacks apparently a windup attack. Either that or it is like the scorns attack where you get little or no visible warning.

I agree, the stuns are kind of a pain in the neck.

Madnex
05-01-2014, 09:51 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?146774

I had these high hopes that maybe back then it was actually taken note of by a mod but doesn't look like it so.. Yeah, there's still a bug right there.

Bigboyblue
05-02-2014, 06:18 AM
This troll stuns at a massive distance as well. You don't even need to be anywhere near him. Its annoying for sure.

Alhuntrazeck
05-02-2014, 11:30 AM
You have some lightning particle effects on you...

TBH its not much different from PvP in that respect, so many pet spammers there!

extrapayah
05-11-2014, 11:30 PM
please fix it, thanks :D

Madnex
05-12-2014, 03:53 AM
+1 For bringing it up again, hope the new client includes a fix.

GoodSyntax
05-12-2014, 02:45 PM
While at it please fix the glitched red zones for Shamans and Tindirin bosses! I've never died this much OUTSIDE of a redzone - its so much worse than Frostir ever was! At least with Frostir, I knew if I was directly behind him, I was fine.....now its just a crapshoot whether I live or die whenever a Shaman or boss winds up.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk