PDA

View Full Version : Please Remove low level pvp of that new CTF CAPTURE UPDATE!

ItsGhostu
05-01-2014, 10:29 AM
Ok, low level players are raging about that new CTF CAPTURE UPDATE.Please STS try to figure out a solution for us . and thank you we are having serious condition about that new update do ur best...

Theillist1
05-01-2014, 10:37 AM
I beg to differ. Im most likely the only one that is in love with the new rule! Rules are good. It creates structure. Add more achievements, flags returned(after killing flagger). And games won/lost(+/-).

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

ItsGhostu
05-01-2014, 10:41 AM
I beg to differ. Im most likely the only one that is in love with the new rule! Rules are good. It creates structure. Add more achievements, flags returned(after killing flagger). And games won/lost(+/-).

its ur oppinion but most of players want the old update back.

Xeusx
05-01-2014, 10:57 AM
Actually...STS have reasons for that update.

ItsGhostu
05-01-2014, 11:09 AM
Actually...STS have reasons for that update.

we want to know ..

Madxnoob
05-01-2014, 12:20 PM
we want to know .. They implemented this system to make you work as a team in CTF, so your obviously trying to block both sides and it gets you caught up. I LOVE IT, its so funny, love seeing these high kdr people get owned fairly, I personally dont flag, but hold the flag so noone can flag and hope you work as a team to get the flag off me. IGN: Secretservice Lv.10

Riptank
05-01-2014, 01:05 PM
its ur oppinion but most of players want the old update back.

Most people? nahh... I can see same person who's raging.. As always, lvl 12 and below a drama zone and you just made a drama thread.

falmear
05-01-2014, 01:41 PM
Can't have flagging rules different at different levels. The rules for playing should be the same across all levels. How would you like the update to be reverted at end game and not at twinks? People at end game don't want this change reverted so no matter how many threads you create its not going to happen. Everyone has to play by the same rules.

Zynzyn
05-02-2014, 06:22 AM
Ok, low level players are raging about that new CTF CAPTURE UPDATE.Please STS try to figure out a solution for us . and thank you we are having serious condition about that new update do ur best...

It seems you and your alt toon/friend planned to create threads on the same topic. Tsk even the thread titles are SAME. Well no, sts should not exclude anyone form this new ctf system. Its a step towards fair game. Any number of threads you, your alt characters and your guildmates create, the answer will always be NO.

Zeus
05-02-2014, 07:44 PM

You also have 20k flags last time I checked.

Doobiez
05-03-2014, 10:05 PM
This actually made it more about team work I play low lvl pvp and it's great nice job sts😬

Theillist1
05-05-2014, 01:26 PM
You also have 20k flags last time I checked.

25k+... that makes no diffrence. Seems Im thd only player that doesnt run in just to kill, or just to flag. I come just to play. Too many people dont understand CTF. But if you play any other mmo you will find they have ' Rules '.
This is the only game that has little to no rules in pvp. Ive actually been spending more time on another mobile mmo. Its clearly better pvp & graphics plus it has 5 pvp games. 4 classes and a barrage of skills and gear for a true PvP junkie like me.