PDA

View Full Version : The Hardest and Mysterious Issue

Xeusx
05-01-2014, 10:47 AM
Hi guys

This time I need your help :/
I cant login now in 1-2 WEEKS! I always try login login login, and the hell wont work?
Let me explain:
1 Week ago I was busy go to GH and wait the loading success....waiting until it success...but its too long to load, so I close the app and I reopen it again.. Then I start login through Facebook...when Im waiting its continue, My fingers clicked something weird button(the hell my finger o.O) and then I just see a sign so quick I closed it and other sign come after i closed it, I almost see the words, its like Settings...I just dont know about that, then I close the app and reopen it again...AND its still like that! I was like "OmG, I never see like this problem.. O.O"
I close the app again and bla bla bla, and still like that, the hell I was like Im in jail o.O
So..tomorrow I was go to Settings (In my ipad) and check Arcane legends and Facebook for finding the way to login back...when I see AL just has no way, and the FB has the way...I go to the privacy and slide into ON and again I open AL, again...still have the problem, looks like I see other way, the other way is to enter password of the email, I entered it and wooop its works! But the email is not my email, its my family email o.O..
So, I deleted the account and start it again to my email, I enter the password, waiting the process...boom! It says "Error Signing In" the error is that wont comunicate to the server, da hell! Thats the sillyness issue ever!
So, when I delete the account, it wont delete it o.O i was like "Omg, is this a bug or what?"
But when I play AL in Laptop, I can login in Laptop, I dont want to play it in laptop :/ because its hard to play -_-
My favorite device is just Ipad, easy play and easy system..
Sigh, no more way to login back in Ipad :/
Tomorrow, still same, same, same, bla bla bla, weird issue, isnt it?

So guys, I need your help now, dont let me stay with this issue (nice finger, Zeusblade o.O)
Help me pls help me pls -_-

Edit: I already send email to sts support 2 times but no good result!

pengetahuan
05-01-2014, 10:54 AM
It happened to me 2....I reinstall the AL ....then it works. ..maybe u can try

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Xeusx
05-01-2014, 10:56 AM
It happened to me 2....I reinstall the AL ....then it works. ..maybe u can try

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
I already reinstall it last time...and its still wont work!

Schnitzel
05-01-2014, 11:49 AM
Did u happen to click "forgot password"?

Xeusx
05-01-2014, 11:53 AM
Its not in Facebook section, but why?

Schnitzel
05-01-2014, 04:30 PM
Its not in Facebook section, but why?

If you click forget password, it sends your email a computer generated password then you gotta follow a provided link to change it

Xeusx
05-01-2014, 08:38 PM
If you click forget password, it sends your email a computer generated password then you gotta follow a provided link to change it
K, any other way to fix my issue?

Schnitzel
05-01-2014, 09:15 PM
K, any other way to fix my issue?

email support(at)spacetimestudios.com
replace (at) with @

Xeusx
05-01-2014, 09:50 PM
*sigh* Then I just stuck like this
Guys, help me pls :/

faefaefae
05-01-2014, 09:53 PM
As the last resort, you can try restoring your Ipad to the initial factory setting.

Of coz, remember to back up all your apps and data before you do so.

Xeusx
05-01-2014, 09:59 PM
As the last resort, you can try restoring your Ipad to the initial factory setting.

Of coz, remember to back up all your apps and data before you do so.
I already to back up, sorry for the noob question, where is the initial factory setting?

Madnex
05-01-2014, 10:03 PM
Lol might want to take another look at the picture, you can still figure out your name through FB. xD

If support hasn't replied, wait. If they have and didn't work out, PM me what you actually messed up and we can try to work from there. :P