PDA

View Full Version : PvP: Owned vs Pwned. (plus a little idea that STS should consider!)

LordDravek
05-01-2014, 11:34 AM
Learning your opponent(s) in PvP has to be the one of the more interesting topics of discussion. This was a great experience and a lot of fun, despite Zeus's fast ability to adapt and my kdr being damaged afterwards. Let's just say... after the first kill, the pwning game was over and I was definitely owned. haha. Thanks for the fun, Zeus!
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/02/anunanup.jpg
STS should incorporate a "King of the Hill" pvp scenario. Imagine the fun of a battle royale while one man controls the crown. *hint hint STS!!* Something to think about. :-) What do you think?

Zeus
05-01-2014, 11:38 AM
I'd love a King of the Hill type of thing. As of right now, I already kinda do that by holding the flag and making people try to come kill me. It really changes the game up!

As for adapting to a player: it is and always will be the reason why I like 1v1s.

keikali
05-01-2014, 11:40 AM
Parf trolls ingame and out.

Energizeric
05-01-2014, 11:48 AM
What we need is a 1 vs 1 arena where others can watch.

LordDravek
05-01-2014, 11:53 AM
I really wish they would. So many people doing 1vs1. its all about controlling the center of the map.

on another note, I've really got to come off my gold and get some gear... but im stubborn and thinking long term. It's coming though. A new lb threat is coming. *Evil Grin*

back to work for now. gotta support my plat habits. xD

Nitexx
05-01-2014, 11:56 AM
To concur with those above ...

Instead of this CTF nonsense, there should be an ONLY 1v1 pvp map. Devs, how hard could this be? No Trulle, no flags, just a Gladiator ring and two people duking it out. It's kinda like going into an empty TDM match and waiting for someone, minus Trulle.

wvhills
05-01-2014, 11:58 AM
DL deathmatch was really fun. It is a DM arena where u have to stand inside the circle while a countdown is going. If u are in the circle when the timer hits 0 then u are crowned King and get big time buffs. The buffs are so powerful the king can take down 4 or 5 at a time. The fun part is trying to kill people in the circle or knock them out before the timer hits 0. When it hits 0 then u run from the king!

Endkey
05-01-2014, 12:07 PM
lets also start the game.."hide the flag" featuring parf lol

Zeus
05-01-2014, 12:09 PM
lets also start the game.."hide the flag" featuring parf lol

Lolol, it took you foreverrrrr to find it!

Endkey
05-01-2014, 12:20 PM
Lolol, it took you foreverrrrr to find it!

ahem..i wasnt able to find it...iady did lol
then again...i am a mere human being

Zeus
05-01-2014, 12:25 PM
ahem..i wasnt able to find it...iady did lol
then again...i am a mere human being

What is iady then? O_O

Endkey
05-02-2014, 01:03 AM
What is iady then? O_O

Iady is an super smart ET :P

Zeus