PDA

View Full Version : 2014-05-01 Content Update (146438)

H2N
05-01-2014, 11:56 AM
Ripmaw, the Mythic Land Shark Pet, is available this weekend! You can buy him from The Stable for yourself, or if you want a tradeable egg version, see Stanley the Shark Tamer in Paradise Pier. Hurry, he swims out to sea on Monday!
Arcane Daggers Blackbeard's Nefarious Hooks no longer drop from Locked Grand Crates of the Watch. They are still rarely found from Elite Gold Pirate Chests.
Conquistador Vanities are no longer in The Store or dropping from Locked Grand Crates of the Watch.

TuMadreee
05-01-2014, 11:56 AM
Aye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pengetahuan
05-01-2014, 11:57 AM
Second

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Jack O Reaper
05-01-2014, 11:58 AM
Nice!

Archerios
05-01-2014, 11:58 AM
these vanity,their price rocketing

Xeusx
05-01-2014, 12:00 PM
Wew

epicrrr
05-01-2014, 12:01 PM
this is still double odds for mythic right?

nakslittle
05-01-2014, 12:01 PM
still waiting for mythic weekend update :) :D n_n

rockllee
05-01-2014, 12:02 PM
Nice ,open 170 locked pls luck

basketholic209
05-01-2014, 12:07 PM
Duh, another Mythic eggs.

Magecleff
05-01-2014, 12:07 PM
Love it finally....:D

octavos
05-01-2014, 12:11 PM

yes, now the newer players will have to come to us to get nice diablo helms.
thought things were going in also..guess not.

Neutrone
05-01-2014, 12:13 PM
Awww no slag oh well good job :)

hozukreti
05-01-2014, 12:14 PM
Good luck for vanity hoarding..and also for shark hoarding..thanks for this update btw

Morholt
05-01-2014, 12:14 PM
Feel bad for anyone who may have been hoarding away a Ripmaw egg. lol

Kakatoa91
05-01-2014, 12:15 PM
Rip...

Sceazikua
05-01-2014, 12:15 PM

Only for few days because people are hoarding them. I remember selling mage silver leprechaunt armor for 80k, now its not even 20k worth.

And I think ripmaw will be grim version 2 in term of price of the egg ;)

jef53rey
05-01-2014, 12:36 PM
Only for few days because people are hoarding them. I remember selling mage silver leprechaunt armor for 80k, now its not even 20k worth.

And I think ripmaw will be grim version 2 in term of price of the egg ;)

i think ripmaw price will be lower than grimm, coz ripmaw is for warrior class only, while grim is for all class :)

naldix
05-01-2014, 01:29 PM
nice

Sent from my H120 using Tapatalk

Energizeric
05-01-2014, 03:06 PM
There are way too many of those snow vanities. Everyone is hoarding for the moment, but in 2 weeks time they will be back to their 5k prices once everyone realizes that there are more of those vanities than players in the game LOL

octavos
05-01-2014, 03:10 PM
There are way too many of those snow vanities. Everyone is hoarding for the moment, but in 2 weeks time they will be back to their 5k prices once everyone realizes that there are more of those vanities than players in the game LOL

conquistador (regal) is a different story..I assure you. XD the plat versions of many vanities are what usually increase.

Wutzgood
05-01-2014, 03:50 PM
conquistador (regal) is a different story..I assure you. XD the plat versions of many vanities are what usually increase.

Hey octavos. Not with all the hoarders anymore. Look at the white jester vanity. I was selling them for 100k each for the 2 days they were out. They will prob never get that high again because of the hoarders. Same with the silver leprechaun vanity.

Plus most plat spenders know that new vanities are the best plat to gold conversion so they flood the market with them to make gold. People may end up losing gold by buying them now and hoarding like the silver leprechaun or white jester vanities.

octavos
05-01-2014, 03:54 PM
Hey octavos. Not with all the hoarders anymore. Look at the white jester vanity. I was selling them for 100k each for the 2 days they were out. They will prob never get that high again because of the hoarders. Same with the silver leprechaun vanity.

Plus most plat spenders know that new vanities are the best plat to gold conversion so they flood the market with them to make gold. People may end up losing gold by buying them now and hoarding like the silver leprechaun or white jester vanities.

things don't turn around over night. They do take time, and as people quit or get banned and if some hoarders lose there accounts, less stuff will be in the market. look at X-mas gear....yes, you have to wait but its a chance some are willing to take. anything thats easly obtainable like snow, and gold leprechaun..they might not be 100k anytime soon. For all we know, old things might return..to kill the value of some items XD

Energizeric
05-01-2014, 04:52 PM
The only reason why the really old vanities went up so much in value was because back when those vanities were available to be purchased for plat, they were not tradable, so nobody bought extras because there was no reason to think they would ever become tradable. Many of the early AL players were former PL players and in PL the plat purchased vanities were never tradable. So most players only bought one set for themselves, if at all. Then later on when they became tradable, those vanities had already been discontinued. So it's those early vanities that are the ones that are now so valuable. We won't ever see that again for plat vanities (or vanities that come in locked crates).

cigruy
05-01-2014, 05:10 PM
found arcane weapon in elite golden chest not rarely but very2 impossible in elite golden chest too many2 of poor epic in elite golden chest

octavos
05-01-2014, 05:18 PM
The only reason why the really old vanities went up so much in value was because back when those vanities were available to be purchased for plat, they were not tradable, so nobody bought extras because there was no reason to think they would ever become tradable. Many of the early AL players were former PL players and in PL the plat purchased vanities were never tradable. So most players only bought one set for themselves, if at all. Then later on when they became tradable, those vanities had already been discontinued. So it's those early vanities that are the ones that are now so valuable. We won't ever see that again for plat vanities (or vanities that come in locked crates).

not even your statement can have merit , since this was posted XD, I understand the facts and others do also who first played AL. Especially with holiday items, its a nice gamble and have them for a while. But I do wish i had more xmas vanities in my stash, But I do have some steel commando that I might sell soon.
many still remember this nice quote..and please read the thread if your a bit bored XD.

For future expectations, we do reserve the right to bring back old stuff in the future at our discretion. If we do, we will endeavor to give as much notice as possible.
Thank you very much for your understanding.

Uikuha
05-01-2014, 10:26 PM
Those it mean ripmaw egg is available for 250 plat like grimm in helloween?

Sorry my English

Kingslaughter
05-01-2014, 10:51 PM
Those it mean ripmaw egg is available for 250 plat like grimm in helloween?

Sorry my English

Yup

SatishJhanwer
05-01-2014, 11:35 PM
nice

Uikuha
05-02-2014, 12:53 AM
Yup

Cool!

Sorry my English