PDA

View Full Version : Regarding the new Flagging update

Mottos
05-01-2014, 12:05 PM
Since this updateCTF for both gamers (twinkers & endgamers) became worser than worse.
First of all I'd to say that I, personally don't like the new update.
Why? Because, from a twink-perspective, in PvP we have alliances and when my opponents is an alliance I CAN'T hit him. Because that's one of the rules we have in our guild, and I bet every twink guild does. And I don't want to break that rule. Breaking that rule will cause drama or will maybe gets worser than that!

So imagine that on the other side you have an alliance, that guy took the flag while u had the flag on you. This means that you can not post the flag unless you kill him. You HAVE to kill him or you HAVE to die.

And from my experience this is not called an 'alliance', alliance is helping each other to kill enemies and to dominate PvP.

Post your thoughts, feedback is always welcome.
And before u disagree think of these followings; why are you disagreeing?
Is it because you
- Already have the flag aps?
- You don't PvP?
- You are a troll?
OR DO YOU WANT TO MAKE IT WORSE FOR EVERYBODY, HEIN?????????????????????????

If you are one of these people, please don't comment then.

*I'd like a poll added to let the community vote;
- I LIKE THE NEW CTF
- I DON'T LIKE IT

Madxnoob
05-01-2014, 02:07 PM
Since this updateCTF for both gamers (twinkers & endgamers) became worser than worse.
First of all I'd to say that I, personally don't like the new update.
Why? Because, from a twink-perspective, in PvP we have alliances and when my opponents is an alliance I CAN'T hit him. Because that's one of the rules we have in our guild, and I bet every twink guild does. And I don't want to break that rule. Breaking that rule will cause drama or will maybe gets worser than that!

So imagine that on the other side you have an alliance, that guy took the flag while u had the flag on you. This means that you can not post the flag unless you kill him. You HAVE to kill him or you HAVE to die.

And from my experience this is not called an 'alliance', alliance is helping each other to kill enemies and to dominate PvP.

Post your thoughts, feedback is always welcome.
And before u disagree think of these followings; why are you disagreeing?
Is it because you
- Already have the flag aps?
- You don't PvP?
- You are a troll?
OR DO YOU WANT TO MAKE IT WORSE FOR EVERYBODY, HEIN?????????????????????????

If you are one of these people, please don't comment then.

*I'd like a poll added to let the community vote;
- I LIKE THE NEW CTF
- I DON'T LIKE IT

Again, ...this system was put in to make everyone work as a team, no more blocking, fair fights, no your alliances cant block neither, if they ally, should be on your team helping you. I believe if anything we should be blessed to be twinks n be able to have a great kdr, endgamers get screwed n 1 shot...so if anything sts should be more strict on us, but their not, so be happy and fight fair. ;-) IGN: Secretservice Lv. 10

Morholt
05-01-2014, 08:13 PM
Don't join opposing teams in ctf.

Problem solved.

MetalForce
05-01-2014, 08:22 PM
This update is perfect! That whole crap about guild alliances is why I stopped playing my twink, maybe now I'll actually play it again. It's soooo bloody boring when there's only 2 ppl you won't get yelled at for fighting in a map, or when none of your team will help you because they're guilds will cry

hozukreti
05-02-2014, 05:49 AM
Agreed with this thread

Doobiez
05-03-2014, 10:25 PM
Real ctf is back and better then ever less blocking more strategies

Xeusx
05-03-2014, 10:42 PM
Omg, how much thread they create this?
Stop posting those threads, STS have those reasons for the update
If you cant work as a team, Go quit pvp!
If you can work as a team, Go work as a team!