PDA

View Full Version : The current CTF

Mottos
05-01-2014, 12:41 PM
Since this updateCTF for both gamers (twinkers & endgamers) became worser than worse.
First of all I'd to say that I, personally don't like the new update.
Why? Because, from a twink-perspective, in PvP we have alliances and when my opponents is an alliance I CAN'T hit him. Because that's one of the rules we have in our guild, and I bet every twink guild does. And I don't want to break that rule. Breaking that rule will cause drama or will maybe gets worser than that!

So imagine that on the other side you have an alliance, that guy took the flag while u had the flag on you. This means that you can not post the flag unless you kill him. You HAVE to kill him or you HAVE to die.

And from my experience this is not called an 'alliance', alliance is helping each other to kill enemies and to dominate PvP.

Post your thoughts, feedback is always welcome.
And before u disagree think of these followings; why are you disagreeing?
Is it because you
- Already have the flag aps?
- You don't PvP?
- You are a troll?
OR DO YOU WANT TO MAKE IT WORSE FOR EVERYBODY, HEIN?????????????????????????

If you are one of these people, please don't comment then.

*I'd like a poll added to let the community vote;
- I LIKE THE NEW CTF
- I DON'T LIKE IT

Nesox
05-01-2014, 01:14 PM
Anyone who joins the team opposite you is the enemy and as such fair game. Period. If you refuse to attack someone/anyone on an opposing team leave and find another game.

Ravager
05-01-2014, 01:25 PM
Anyone who joins the team opposite you is the enemy and as such fair game. Period. If you refuse to attack someone/anyone on an opposing team leave and find another game.

Agreed.

Zylx
05-01-2014, 01:52 PM
I believe all names/guild names should be hidden in PvP

ClumsyCactus
05-01-2014, 02:05 PM

No need, if people would just pvp like they should... The entire twink system is just bad, and the endgame is mot much better. Sally, this is not going to change, and also, for my responsen to the thread. like the idea of having to actually captured the Flag, not give it away.

Zylx
05-01-2014, 02:10 PM

No need, if people would just pvp like they should... The entire twink system is just bad, and the endgame is mot much better. Sally, this is not going to change, and also, for my responsen to the thread. like the idea of having to actually captured the Flag, not give it away.

If all the names would be removed, there would be no alliances/drama and it would inhibit real ctf. You wouldnt have to worry about spot blocking or guild wars, if everyone is anonymous, you cant tell if they are pro or noob, ally or enemy. It would truly be red vs blue.

falmear
05-01-2014, 02:25 PM
If you have rules about not attacking each other, then you can make up rules for what you do when each guild has the flag.

luka
05-01-2014, 02:34 PM
First world problem ...

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

Ninjasmurf
05-01-2014, 02:40 PM
Just leave the game and you will drop the flag.

Energizeric
05-01-2014, 03:01 PM
I like the new CTF. I just want to play a real CTF game where the team works together and you try to win the game. That means trying to kill the flagger on the other team and trying to help your teammates score the flag.

Ravager
05-01-2014, 07:30 PM
Update is better ctf than before. Still need some tweaks. Some are alternating free flags instead of playing ctf. Other rooms are full of guildmates on both sides spotblocking. If you stop their free flagging, you get ganged and the immature spot blocker runs around laughing.

maddeneyevan
05-02-2014, 12:05 AM
its not the update that ruining the ctf.. its your guild

maddeneyevan
05-02-2014, 12:07 AM
i usually play ctf and get killed by opponents while my team is not helping me because they are in the same guild as the opponents,, u like that system of playing ctf???

Energizeric
05-02-2014, 02:41 AM
There should be a rule that if you don't attack anyone or get attacked by anyone within 5 minutes, then you are automatically booted from the game.

alexdroog
05-02-2014, 10:49 AM
I DON'T LIKE IT

The only effect is, that gettin the aps takes longer, since you have to alternate flaggin red/blue/red or discuss who flags first "red go to 4 first".

For non PVP guild members it's becoming impossible because this made farming them way easier.

As for my twinks nothing has changed since there are only a few people flagging anyway and I have a long friend list.

STG - If you want to solve the problem get rid of the 5k and 10k AP and accept that not a single player wants to play ctf. It's tdm without (the annoying) trulle.

Energizeric
05-02-2014, 09:18 PM
I DON'T LIKE IT

The only effect is, that gettin the aps takes longer, since you have to alternate flaggin red/blue/red or discuss who flags first "red go to 4 first".

For non PVP guild members it's becoming impossible because this made farming them way easier.

As for my twinks nothing has changed since there are only a few people flagging anyway and I have a long friend list.

STG - If you want to solve the problem get rid of the 5k and 10k AP and accept that not a single player wants to play ctf. It's tdm without (the annoying) trulle.

So then what do you think should be done to change CTF so that it is played as it was intended?? ...meaning players work together to win the game (score 5 flags before the other team).

jrkimkyla
05-03-2014, 12:17 AM
Or you can leave and rejoin again in CTF...just saying

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

alexdroog
05-03-2014, 01:38 AM
So then what do you think should be done to change CTF so that it is played as it was intended?? ...meaning players work together to win the game (score 5 flags before the other team).

Nothing. Noone wants to play that way.
Give the people what they want.

Fix pet spamming or mapping skills in combat for example.

Alhuntrazeck
05-03-2014, 02:10 AM
Sometimes the people don't know what is good for them. And it is the duty of the Government to take decisions that are good for the people on their behalf.

Substitute people for players, and Government for the devs, and there you have it.

My suggestion? Add a couple of really hard APs so that it is not mandatory to have the 10k flags AP to get on the LB. I'm sure not many of us flag for fun! ;)

alexdroog
05-03-2014, 03:37 AM
Government has taxes.
Companies need products someone buys.

Noone buys ctf....

Mottos
05-03-2014, 03:43 AM
Okay okay... So everybody, almost everybody disagree? Ok... Let it be.. Good luck to all who's trying to get the 10k flag ap. :)

epicrrr
05-03-2014, 07:07 AM
Well, lets just learn to cope with the update, im sure STS action regarding CTF will be a good thing in the long run, as such i have learn to accept this update. for the greater good

Just talk with your guildmates abour flagging rules such as.
*alternate flagging
*whoever got the flag first deserve the score.
*friendly duel with both the flagger.

Xeusx
05-03-2014, 07:13 AM
I DON'T LIKE IT

Tdm without trulle? *sigh* No one notice that forest is Trulle's forest?
This is Team Death Match, and this TDM forest has a name called Trulle's Forest
So, wheres the trulle if its Trulle's forest then (after they remove trulle) ?

Edit: Is 5k and 10k AP easy? No, why? Because the ap is achieve 5k and 10k are really hard, so, I want to ask, Is it should be challenging AP ?
So, STS have reasons for the update.

Good luck to the ppl who farming flags.

Xts
05-03-2014, 07:15 AM
Because, from a twink-perspective, in PvP we have alliances and when my opponents is an alliance I CAN'T hit him. Because that's one of the rules we have in our guild, and I bet every twink guild does.
Really??? Luckily my guild got only 2 allies... SHAZBOT and KLAAS

Konviict
05-03-2014, 07:53 AM

Since when is flagging called 'farming flagging'? Lmfao, the only reason u can farm flag is that the PEOPLE let them flag

epicrrr
05-03-2014, 08:25 AM

Goodluck reaching 10k flag :)

Madxnoob
05-03-2014, 08:33 AM
If all the names would be removed, there would be no alliances/drama and it would inhibit real ctf. You wouldnt have to worry about spot blocking or guild wars, if everyone is anonymous, you cant tell if they are pro or noob, ally or enemy. It would truly be red vs blue.

This is an awsume idea even though probably will never happen. I KILL (everyone) no mercy like it should be, so +1. IGN: Secretservice Lv. 10

Madxnoob
05-03-2014, 08:50 AM
Think im the only one scoring now because of this update, flags have increased alot more cause noobs cant end game on me at all or gain free flags because it brings out their true skill n CTF and I get to show mine. :banana:

Doobiez
05-03-2014, 08:55 AM
Good update real ctf is back

Amadea
05-03-2014, 09:17 AM
Blockiiiinggg

alexdroog
05-03-2014, 10:55 AM
Think im the only one scoring now because of this update, flags have increased alot more cause noobs cant end game on me at all or gain free flags because it brings out their true skill n CTF and I get to show mine. :banana:

Secret, since when are u flagging?
You probaly just take the flag in order to kill the other flagger ;-)