PDA

View Full Version : Be careful out there, guys.

Zylx
05-01-2014, 01:32 PM
There are people out there who are trading items (like steel commando armors, etc) for multiple ripmaw eggs, who will try to scam you.

I almost got hit just 10 minutes ago in PP when a warrior (will remain anonymous) tried trading me his Steel Commando Armor for two ripmaw eggs. I decided to trade with him. The first time, he laid down his armor and i laid down my eggs. We both confirmed, then the trade stopped at the final screen. "My inv full" he said. We traded again, i put my eggs down, he put down a Steel Commando.......Mask! I caught him, i told him that if he wants to do the real trade, i'll give him one more chance and that i dont take kindly to scammers. He ran away, and i reported him.

Be careful out there guys. I know this is nothing new, but please double check the other person's items before you confirm the trade. Literally click on their items to double check and make sure they are the right class/level/item that you want.

All the best,

-Zylx

Ihateppl
05-01-2014, 01:46 PM
Same thing happened to me about 30 min ago.
Not sure if he was gonna scam me...

basketholic209
05-01-2014, 01:57 PM
I think I saw the same warrior. I just asked to buy his steel commando for 1.6m so that he could buy 2 Ripmaw's Eggs in auction. 10 seconds passed and no reply, so I knew he's a legit scammer.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Roberto077
05-01-2014, 02:06 PM
True facts. Ty for warning

Xbadboyx
05-01-2014, 04:47 PM
In the previous season I was chilling in kraag when a half legendary gear Mage asked me to trade , he said he was selling entombed hammer of warfare lvl36 only for 400k which worth 600k in auction , anyway I put 400k and he put the hammer and when I was going to press confirm he canceled the trade and told me that he is lagging , then he said "hurry up dude I got no time " so I rush and get scammed , I traded again and he put entombed hammer of warfare lvl31 :0 which worth only 100-150k so I wanted to give him a harsh lesson he will never forget ,so I canceled the trade and said "oh sorry bro I lagged ,bro I have no time too so let's do it faster plz" , he put his hammer and I put 40,000 lol I knew he won't expect me to do that and he won't realize since he is on rush, so after we finished trading he pm me "hahahahah enjoy your level 31 hammer" and I said "enjoy your 40k smart guy".

After awhile of being afk "shocked" he started crying and begging me to give him his money back , he told me that making money in this game is almost impossible and it will take a huge time so he had to scam , also this was his first try to scam someone lol ! He was imitating one of his friends who keeps scamming others , I made him promise not to do this anymore and to start making his own money by farming locked crates or other easy ways and to report his friend ,anyway I gave him his money back and reported him after I made him sing to me "please forgive me for Bryan Adams" and "I will always love you for Whitney Houston" by writing the lyrics accurately as a punish.

it was hilarious , I laughed so hard when the blue Mage was singing "I will always love u " he sung it In a mad way , and I made him press the emotion button "cry" after he finished singing"plz forgive me " as a part of the show , I won't feel sorry for him bcs he deserved it.

Zeus
05-01-2014, 05:15 PM
I was chilling in kraag when a half legendary gear Mage asked me to trade , he said he was selling entombed hammer of warfare lvl40 only for 200k which is a low price , anyway I put 200k and he put the hammer and when I was going to press confirm he canceled the trade and told me that he is lagging , then he said "hurry up dude I got no time " so I rush and get scammed , I traded again and he put entombed hammer of warfare lvl31 :0 which worth only 30-60k so I wanted to give him a harsh lesson he will never forget ,so I canceled the trade and said "oh sorry bro I lagged ,bro I have no time too so let's do it faster plz" , he put his hammer and I put 20,000 lol after we finished trading he pm me "hahahahah enjoy your level 31 hammer" and I said "enjoy your 20k smart guy".

After awhile of being afk "shocked" he started crying and begging me to give him his money back , he told me that making money in this game is almost impossible and it will take a huge time so he had to scam , also this was his first try to scam someone lol ! He was imitating one of his friends who keeps scamming others , I made him promise not to do this anymore and to start making his own money by farming locked crates or other easy ways and to report his friend ,anyway I gave him his money back and reported him after I made him sing to me "please forgive me for Bryan Adams" and "I will always love you for Whitney Houston" as a punish

it was hilarious , I laughed so hard when the blue Mage was singing "I will always love u " he sung it In a mad way , and I made him press the emotion "cry" after he finished singing"plz forgive me " as a part of the show , I won't feel sorry for him bcs he deserved it.

Aww, lol, you bully!

Nice lesson. xD

Ninjasmurf
05-01-2014, 05:20 PM
I was chilling in kraag when a half legendary gear Mage asked me to trade , he said he was selling entombed hammer of warfare lvl40 only for 200k which is a low price , anyway I put 200k and he put the hammer and when I was going to press confirm he canceled the trade and told me that he is lagging , then he said "hurry up dude I got no time " so I rush and get scammed , I traded again and he put entombed hammer of warfare lvl31 :0 which worth only 30-60k so I wanted to give him a harsh lesson he will never forget ,so I canceled the trade and said "oh sorry bro I lagged ,bro I have no time too so let's do it faster plz" , he put his hammer and I put 20,000 lol after we finished trading he pm me "hahahahah enjoy your level 31 hammer" and I said "enjoy your 20k smart guy".

After awhile of being afk "shocked" he started crying and begging me to give him his money back , he told me that making money in this game is almost impossible and it will take a huge time so he had to scam , also this was his first try to scam someone lol ! He was imitating one of his friends who keeps scamming others , I made him promise not to do this anymore and to start making his own money by farming locked crates or other easy ways and to report his friend ,anyway I gave him his money back and reported him after I made him sing to me "please forgive me for Bryan Adams" and "I will always love you for Whitney Houston" by writing the lyrics accurately as a punish.

it was hilarious , I laughed so hard when the blue Mage was singing "I will always love u " he sung it In a mad way , and I made him press the emotion button "cry" after he finished singing"plz forgive me " as a part of the show , I won't feel sorry for him bcs he deserved it.

Lol funny story! You scammed a scammer haha :banana: :banana:

Hiosahaf
05-01-2014, 05:29 PM
In the previous season I was chilling in kraag when a half legendary gear Mage asked me to trade , he said he was selling entombed hammer of warfare lvl36 only for 400k which worth 600k in auction , anyway I put 400k and he put the hammer and when I was going to press confirm he canceled the trade and told me that he is lagging , then he said "hurry up dude I got no time " so I rush and get scammed , I traded again and he put entombed hammer of warfare lvl31 :0 which worth only 100-150k so I wanted to give him a harsh lesson he will never forget ,so I canceled the trade and said "oh sorry bro I lagged ,bro I have no time too so let's do it faster plz" , he put his hammer and I put 40,000 lol after we finished trading he pm me "hahahahah enjoy your level 31 hammer" and I said "enjoy your 40k smart guy".

This made my day!! Scamming the scammer. Truly awesome xD

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Xbadboyx
05-01-2014, 05:32 PM
Sorry guys I can't remember the specific details especially the numbers , it's hypothetical and I fixed it , also this happened in the previous season , so I changed some details to make the story more clear , but the idea is still the same and this is a true story .

elmanco
05-01-2014, 05:53 PM
In the previous season I was chilling in kraag when a half legendary gear Mage asked me to trade , he said he was selling entombed hammer of warfare lvl36 only for 400k which worth 600k in auction , anyway I put 400k and he put the hammer and when I was going to press confirm he canceled the trade and told me that he is lagging , then he said "hurry up dude I got no time " so I rush and get scammed , I traded again and he put entombed hammer of warfare lvl31 :0 which worth only 100-150k so I wanted to give him a harsh lesson he will never forget ,so I canceled the trade and said "oh sorry bro I lagged ,bro I have no time too so let's do it faster plz" , he put his hammer and I put 40,000 lol I knew he won't expect me to do that and he won't realize since he is on rush, so after we finished trading he pm me "hahahahah enjoy your level 31 hammer" and I said "enjoy your 40k smart guy".

Ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah hahahaha

Zylx
05-01-2014, 09:15 PM
in the previous season i was chilling in kraag when a half legendary gear mage asked me to trade , he said he was selling entombed hammer of warfare lvl36 only for 400k which worth 600k in auction , anyway i put 400k and he put the hammer and when i was going to press confirm he canceled the trade and told me that he is lagging , then he said "hurry up dude i got no time " so i rush and get scammed , i traded again and he put entombed hammer of warfare lvl31 :0 which worth only 100-150k so i wanted to give him a harsh lesson he will never forget ,so i canceled the trade and said "oh sorry bro i lagged ,bro i have no time too so let's do it faster plz" , he put his hammer and i put 40,000 lol i knew he won't expect me to do that and he won't realize since he is on rush, so after we finished trading he pm me "hahahahah enjoy your level 31 hammer" and i said "enjoy your 40k smart guy".

After awhile of being afk "shocked" he started crying and begging me to give him his money back , he told me that making money in this game is almost impossible and it will take a huge time so he had to scam , also this was his first try to scam someone lol ! He was imitating one of his friends who keeps scamming others , i made him promise not to do this anymore and to start making his own money by farming locked crates or other easy ways and to report his friend ,anyway i gave him his money back and reported him after i made him sing to me "please forgive me for bryan adams" and "i will always love you for whitney houston" by writing the lyrics accurately as a punish.

It was hilarious , i laughed so hard when the blue mage was singing "i will always love u " he sung it in a mad way , and i made him press the emotion button "cry" after he finished singing"plz forgive me " as a part of the show , i won't feel sorry for him bcs he deserved it.

lmfao!!

kjed
05-01-2014, 09:19 PM

Lold hard at this.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Schnitzel
05-01-2014, 09:24 PM
i think im safe from these scams.

I still dunno where the trade button is :D
(that part was a joke...i found the trade button on day 5)

To OP:
Thanks for the heads up

Alhuntrazeck
05-01-2014, 09:28 PM
Xbad <3

Xbadboyx
05-01-2014, 09:42 PM
Xbad <3
:D you are da boss

Ghostman85
05-01-2014, 09:58 PM
I never trade with people. I dont trust no trades. And plus I never have anything to trade. I sell them in the market or I just click sell button

Daniel Banuelos
05-01-2014, 10:24 PM
I never trade with people. I dont trust no trades. And plus I never have anything to trade. I sell them in the market or I just click sell button

i dont agree with u trades are much better than the ah becuz ah needs some fee for example i sold a lepre for 200k the fee will be 10k or more if u sold it in the auc but im only using the auction house if im sure someone will buy it like locked crates gems etc

Churjya
05-01-2014, 11:10 PM
I don't have time to scam. Nobody can scam me.... Never.

Alhuntrazeck
05-01-2014, 11:11 PM
:D you are da boss

I know. :o

Arpluvial
05-01-2014, 11:21 PM
Hey guys! Do us a favour and use the report feature. Also, if you do get scammed, make sure to report the situation to support@spacetimestudios.com.