PDA

View Full Version : Chrome Problem

szinobi
05-01-2014, 02:34 PM
Ok as title, i cant use google chrome to play PL since 3 days. i reinstalled game, gogle chrome nothing. I go to app and click on PL... then nothing change... after few minutes pops msg that PL aplication is now unavaible. installed Arcane Legends.. same thing. Other apps works normally. Tried on other PCs in home same thing.... dunno what i can do.
Before everything was working perfectly.

Sheugokin
05-01-2014, 04:37 PM
Maybe your graphic card is outdated?

When it didn't work did you actually receive a message from start page?

szinobi
05-02-2014, 12:18 AM
dont think its graphic. Before that i updated drivers cuz i recived msg that need to update them, and PL was working after i have done this. Now the starting screen dont even show up,
after pressing PL icon nothing change, chrome stays with app page... then after several minutes show up message that PL is not available now... without starting screen.. its msg from chrome.

Conquered
05-02-2014, 06:52 AM
dont think its graphic. Before that i updated drivers cuz i recived msg that need to update them, and PL was working after i have done this. Now the starting screen dont even show up,
after pressing PL icon nothing change, chrome stays with app page... then after several minutes show up message that PL is not available now... without starting screen.. its msg from chrome.
What Kind of PC do you use? Was it Windows 7? Windowx XP? etc?