PDA

View Full Version : Dey killed da boss wiv out me!!!!!!!

Waheedski
05-01-2014, 07:09 PM
Called to a party in elite nordr to face elite Frostir by a guy I met once at Tindirin.

Told him I haven't done much of elites cos of my not so hardcore gear but he said still come...

I was like yeah ok :) we fought all the way to Frostir da elite!

When Frostir had like bare minimum energy one of the mages fell, and the party leader said WAIT dont kill boss! Then all of a sudden the party leader and rogue got one-shotted and owned. So I danced around Frostir waiting for the team to catch up.

I was dancing around elite Frostir like a gigolo, then out of the blue Frostir did a RYUUUUUUKEN! Sucker punched me with a one-shotter that respawned me to the beginning. When I respawned the other guys had reached Frostir, so I was like making my way over when all of a sudden I saw a message - Elite Frostir Achievement! I was like WUT!

The treacherous scallywags had me dancing around elite Frostir like for ages, so we can all kill him together but when I died they didn't wait - they just killed him!!!!!!!!!!

I was like @&€$¥#%^@*$!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! MORONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WAS MORE ENRAGED THAN INAN'HESH!!!!!!!!!!

Zeus
05-01-2014, 07:19 PM
Lol! I hate when that happens, it's really a sucker punch. :/

Ihateppl
05-01-2014, 07:23 PM
I think I would show more concern if I could read half this thread. xD

Tendirin
05-01-2014, 07:24 PM
hate that too lol

Rare
05-01-2014, 09:12 PM
Don't respawn that late. Then your teammates have to wait on you. If you don't want to make your teammates pick up your slack, plat revive. See where this is going? :p

falmear
05-01-2014, 09:15 PM
Should have stayed dead. You get the achievement and your drop. Then after boss is dead, respawn and collect your loot.

Kingslaughter
05-01-2014, 09:27 PM
I feel u bro...

Pandamoni
05-01-2014, 09:31 PM
I hate when that happens. The other day I accidentally did the free respawn rather than plat respawn and couldn't get back bc my kids were spazzing. And I missed the kill, too. As others said, don't respawn at the end or, if you do, only plat respawn.

Madnex
05-01-2014, 09:37 PM
Staying dead is probably your worse option unless you're just doing it for the AP (which is not the case since the OP is ranting about the loot). Because while dead, elixirs cease to function and that includes reroll elixir and of course leprechaun.

matanofx
05-01-2014, 09:40 PM
Oh i think thats exactly the story behind mr. Ihateppl

Xyzther
05-01-2014, 10:36 PM
Called to a party in elite nordr to face elite Frostir by a guy I met once at Tindirin.

Told him I haven't done much of elites cos of my not so hardcore gear but he said still come...

When Frostir had like bare minimum energy one of the mages fell, and the party leader said WAIT dont kill boss! Then all of a sudden the party leader and rogue got one-shotted and owned. So I danced around Frostir waiting for the team to catch up.

I was dancing around elite Frostir like a gigolo, then out of the blue Frostir did a RYUUUUUUKEN! Sucker punched me with a one-shotter that respawned me to the beginning. When I respawned the other guys had reached Frostir, so I was like making my way over when all of a sudden I saw a message - Elite Frostir Achievement! I was like WUT!

The treacherous scallywags had me dancing around elite Frostir like for ages, so we can all kill him together but when I died they didn't wait - they just killed him!!!!!!!!!!

I was like @&€$¥#%^@*$!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! MORONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's me on Friday night

chitgoks
05-01-2014, 11:03 PM
Should have stayed dead. You get the achievement and your drop. Then after boss is dead, respawn and collect your loot.

we still get ap? i thought they changed the rules such that uou have tobe alive in order to get ap. in that case, nice!

Anarchist
05-02-2014, 12:58 AM
Bunch of scums!

Khairi
05-02-2014, 01:31 AM
Touching story doe

utpal
05-02-2014, 01:36 AM
ik tht feel bro. bt it is very common knowledge tht one shouldnt respawn when boss hp too low.

Vixenne
05-02-2014, 05:54 AM
I know how that feels. It sucks big time. This is why we always tell our guildies to stay dead when boss has little life left, so they could get their loots and/or APs.

Waheedski
05-02-2014, 06:38 AM
I had no plat plus I didn't know about the play dead thing. So u still get loot when you play dead ?

But I was expecting them to wait like I waited for them, I was nearly there just had to dash thru some elite piggies and would've been fighting the boss.

Guess which gullible idiot didn't get the loot! -_- <------- this one

Anyone know what loot he would've dropped cos I just zoned out cursing! Actually is there a thread somewhere showing elite boss loot drops ?

Sceazikua
05-02-2014, 06:41 AM
there is a thread in guide section that has been bumped and now still on top that 2 people asked today.

Roberto077
05-02-2014, 06:58 AM
Not as bad as when you run out of batteries while elite enraged inan is at 2% health

Fml

Rare
05-02-2014, 07:04 AM
Staying dead is probably your worse option unless you're just doing it for the AP (which is not the case since the OP is ranting about the loot). Because while dead, elixirs cease to function and that includes reroll elixir and of course leprechaun.

I believe this is false. Might be wrong, but I don't see the logic

Anarchist
05-02-2014, 08:05 AM
I had no plat plus I didn't know about the play dead thing. So u still get loot when you play dead ?

But I was expecting them to wait like I waited for them, I was nearly there just had to dash thru some elite piggies and would've been fighting the boss.

Guess which gullible idiot didn't get the loot! -_- <------- this one

Anyone know what loot he would've dropped cos I just zoned out cursing! Actually is there a thread somewhere showing elite boss loot drops ?
Probably a green/blue trash...

Madnex
05-02-2014, 08:44 AM
I believe this is false. Might be wrong, but I don't see the logic
Nope this is definitely correct, just most people haven't noticed because everyone's all like "stay dead if boss low health". But if you look back, you'll realize you've never actually rerolled while dead.

The reason is that when your HP reaches zero, any multipliers applied to EXP, damage, luck, etc cease to function. If you want to verify it, try dying with an elixir on and then quickly going to your Avatar > Elixirs. You'll see none.

Anarchist
05-02-2014, 10:25 AM
Mad is right. Parth told me this too and i verified.

Rare
05-02-2014, 01:11 PM
So when you're dead your elixir doesn't tick?

basketholic209
05-02-2014, 01:19 PM

Nope. Including Lepre too.

Madnex
05-02-2014, 01:23 PM
Precisely. Originally you wouldn't even get a drop if you stayed dead in the boss area but they changed it for less ranting people finding their way to the forums.

Not 100% certain that daily elixirs stop ticking while dead too, I'll test when I get my next ones.

Rare
05-02-2014, 01:39 PM
Man, learning new things every day. Why is it that these things keep happening?

Z
05-02-2014, 02:58 PM

Was the same for pl also, anyone else remember when elixirs first came to pl? Whenever you died you had to repurchase. God dang gold fever made sts some money. Lol

Rare
05-02-2014, 04:16 PM
Yeah but those were gold elixir. Once they gave plat elixir they became persistent.

I verified it though. In 30 minutes, not a single reroll while dead. I tested in brack.

Also, when you're dead, the elixir stops. Then starts again when you revive. Does not tick while dead. Disappears from your elixir screen like madnex mentioned.

Tested it with the luck elixir kit.

Madnex
05-02-2014, 04:29 PM
Yes, this is news to a lot of people. With the current worthlessness of pretty much anything below legendary rarity, I think people would rather take the chances to run back to the boss ASAP.

Älä'ã Ðärk Røsê
05-04-2014, 12:17 AM
Lmao I dunno if that's an old post... But hahaha I had fun reading it!
Sucks they did that , but ur funny!

Crowsfoot
05-04-2014, 12:30 AM

Its 1:30am and I am enjoying a nice grape beverage before snoozing off. I would love to give you constructive insight on whatever this post is about, but I literally can't read it. So, here is a dictionary instead. http://dictionary.reference.com

Enjoy